Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Screen Cracking Without dropping or Impact - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Screen Cracking Without dropping or Impact (1402 Views)

See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k / Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus Users Fires Samsung For Wireless Charging Issues / Full Specifications Of Samsung Galaxy s8 & s8+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Screen Cracking Without dropping or Impact by TechReviews: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Hello folks

Ive been reading reviews about the latest all glass flagship 300k phone by samsung being fragile; this is very understandable due to the glass encasement hence the need for protective covering/cases and general care.

BUT the one issue going on now is the screen cracking without any dropping or impact with the floor or any hard surface.

Personally I have only experienced this with the Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3; very nice and slim phone but without any drop or impact had an edge to edge crack right in my palm.

Now, some reviewers of the flagship Galaxy phone (especially verified buyers on Amazon) say its confirmed from some Samsung repair centers that its basically from tensile force from within the gadget itself while some say even with a rugged protective case like the Otterbox defender case for the Galaxy S8 Plus, the crack simply appeared without ANY drop or impact with ANY hard surface of ANY kind.

My general opinion of certain galaxy phones are simply very good, handy BUT fragile (even the non all-glass or high end ones) and at 300k plus, it might be very smart to be well researched and read verified reviews before investing in such gadgets.

Lets hear your thoughts and experiences on the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus and similar Galaxy phones.

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Data Usage For The Month Of October ☆☆☆☆☆ / Samsung S4 (gt- I 9505) LTE Screen Needed / Tecno K9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.