Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant (24524 Views)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Nigeria Is Becoming Irrelevant - Former US Ambassador In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Sammiejokes(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Fine woman no brain grin
and your generation wey get brain. where dem dey. Selling okrika in ladipopo
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by perez100: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
The dullest Finance Minister in the history of Nigeria
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by omoelerin1: 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
it was the hand-work of those stupid biafrans.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by fortunechy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
useless Yoruba woman
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by sammily(m): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
bsideboii:
My issue is the way she is frantically trying to deny it with series of tweets making people think she really wrote that.To me,just a tweet debunking it and that's it! Period.

It quite disappointing to read here that some people are actually believing this trash and its shows the level of reasoning of many people on Nairaland. You are right, infact if I was the minister, I wouldn't even bother myself replying it as it will give rise to all the debate.

For those that don't understand what the minister said about photo-editing her tweet, see below;

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Kisser34(m): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
A minister who said 23 + 9 is 43 is that one a minister? Nkita ragbukwa mama gi Dia anuofia,
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by davidif: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Youngadvocate:
The Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosusn has struggled to clear her name after a derogatory tweet on ndi Igbo credited to her had dragged her to the mud.

The official Twitter handle of the minister sent out a tweet saying, “I am happy that Igbos are gradually becoming insignificant in Nigeria financial system and before the nd of 2023 Igbos will be insignificant in South east and Nigeria in general.”

The tweet which went viral and attracted bashing to the minister has now been denied by her.

She said in a series of deserate tweet: “There's a fake Twitter post circulating in my name, suggesting that I said something derogatory about Igbos. Kindly disregard it.

“It's nothing but a shoddy attempt to photoshop a hateful statement onto my Twitter handle. I did not say or tweet any such thing. Thank you.

“Every part of Nigeria is important to our financial system & our Economy, and as a Govt we will support ALL to achieve their full potential.”

One is left to ponder which is true.

http://igbobia.com/?q=after-much-criticism-minister-of-finance-denies-saying-shes-happy-igbos-are-gradually-becoming.html

I doubt she can do something like that.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by slivertongue: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
APC reaping the fruit of their labour...
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by OgaBuhari: 11:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
StOla:
[s] IPOB can continue with their propaganda.

That is what they know best to do and they have their army of thoughtless Eastern almajiri to deceive with fake news.][/s]
thrash trash trash
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by johnserek: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2017
EASTERN ALMAJIRI
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by ItsTutsi(m): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Ur mother with the brain,what did she achieve?
CROWNWEALTH019:
Fine woman no brain grin

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by deomelo: 1:38am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
MaNyEsq:

You said people should not jump to conclusions either way, but in the same breath, you quickly jumped into conclusion, you attacked the OP and also made up your own tribal motive and reason for his post and opinion. Your own tribalism and hypcricy stinks.
You don't like it when people jump to conclusions without facts and you even think they do so because of tribalism and the part of the country he or she is from. You are nothing but another bigoted tribal bigot trying to sound rational when on fact bigotry and tribalism emanates from your pores.

Now, about Mega Minister Fashola.

Let's just agree with your foolish thinking for a second that Fashola did what the useless lawmaker alleged, how do you justify and support the greedy lawmakers taking away funds for your bridge just to increase their own pay and budget while using Fashola as the boogie man and excuse for their own greediness.?

Without facts, you've already arrested, prosecuted and jailed Minister Fashola. See ya life and silly hypocrisy.

Is your abuse and focus on Fashola going to refund or return the funds for your bridge they took away or taking the money away going to help build your bridge as soon as possible?

The crooks just openly fcukked you up, but idiocy, hatred, bitterness and bigotry just won't let you people find your way out of your self-inflicted tribal and bigoted darkness. Bigotry and tribalism is the one and only reason you people just can not et ahead in life.

First of all when a dumb ass "douche bag" like your ignorant, self loathing ass, has nothing of substance to add to the discourse, you revert to what you know best...insults and innuendos. I find it very interesting that you NEVER disputed what I stated in my article about the Minister of Works, Mr. Fashola. All you could muster up in your defense of the indefensible act was to resort to name calling, which is very typical of an ill informed and uneducated fool. You are nothing but a tribal LovePeddler and a baiter who has nothing to show for his ignorant and narrow mindedness.

The account of the budget given by Mr. Namdas had not been refuted by the minister. And if Mr. Fashola is not complicit in what was attributed to him according to your warped logic and idiotic and foolish sentiment, he should call a press conference just like Mr. Namdas did, to refute any and all allegations that were attributed to him especially when he understands the implications of such alleged deeds. In case your ignorant, hateful and moronic self is not aware, acquiescence is acceptance and if Mr. Fashola does not refute allegations made against him in a public forum, any reasonable person, except yourself, accepts that to be factual.

So Mr. hate Monger, Deomelo, if you could not make a plausible and reasonable argument other than name calling and making stupid and incoherent statements, then I suggest that you better check yourself before you wreck yourself. Being ignorant and hateful is no excuse for lack of basic intellect.

[/s]

Let's even agree for a moment that Fashola did not spend the funds and returned it to the FG, is this a sensible and rational justification to slash the funds for the bridge while they increase their own salary and budget?

How is taking away the funds for the bridge going to benefit you and the end users of the bridge?

Your ignorant and foolish conclusion obviously was Fashola who returned the funds into the National account was wrong and the clowns in the senate who slashed and stole the funds for themselves were right and ultimately did the right thing.

You leave and praise the armed robber, but attack the messenger.

You see how you low mentality people think?

ipob hypocrites and hateful bigots bore me.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by nogetenemy: 2:53am On Jun 27, 2017
What is hmkemiadeosun.

I hope he does not Mean
. His magistic.. that is call fraud.. and she is going to get arrested..

Adeosun.. is not a royal name in Yoruba land.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by deomelo: 2:54am On Jun 27, 2017
MaNyEsq:

First of all when a dumb ass "douche bag" like your ignorant, self loathing ass, has nothing of substance to add to the discourse, you revert to what you know best...insults and innuendos. I find it very interesting that you NEVER disputed what I stated in my article about the Minister of Works, Mr. Fashola. All you could muster up in your defense of the indefensible act was to resort to name calling, which is very typical of an ill informed and uneducated fool. You are nothing but a tribal LovePeddler and a baiter who has nothing to show for his ignorant and narrow mindedness.

The account of the budget given by Mr. Namdas had not been refuted by the minister. And if Mr. Fashola is not complicit in what was attributed to him according to your warped logic and idiotic and foolish sentiment, he should call a press conference just like Mr. Namdas did, to refute any and all allegations that were attributed to him especially when he understands the implications of such alleged deeds. In case your ignorant, hateful and moronic self is not aware, acquiescence is acceptance and if Mr. Fashola does not refute allegations made against him in a public forum, any reasonable person, except yourself, accepts that to be factual.

Coming from the same joker who took the rubbish by crooked lawmakers as facts and justification for taking away the funds for his village bridge.

And yes, Fashola indeed responded to the ignorant assertions by the ignorant lawmakers and your heroes.

‎2017 Budget: You are ignorant, Fashola blasts Senate, House spokespersons

In the case of the Second Niger Bridge where one of the spokespersons alleged that the provision in 2016 budget was not spent and had to be returned, Mr. Fashola said that this displays very stark and worrisome gaps in knowledge of the spokesperson about the budget process he was addressing.

[color=#990000]According to him, a budget is not cash. It is an approval of estimates of expenditure to be financed by cash from the Ministry of Finance.
“The Ministry of Finance has not yet released any cash for the Second Niger Bridge, so no money was returned.”

“Three phases of Early Works of piling and foundation was approved and financed by the previous government in the hope that a concession will finally be issued, which has not happened because concessionaires have not been able to raise finance.
“The continuation of Early Works IV could not start in May 2016 when the budget was passed because of high water level in the River Niger in the rainy season.
“The contract was only approved by the Federal Executive Council in the first quarter of 2017 and the contractor is awaiting payment.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/235148-%E2%80%8E2017-budget-ignorant-fashola-blasts-senate-house-spokespersons.html

Now, keep quiet till your crooked heroes and lawmakers respond.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Duru009(m): 3:30am On Jun 27, 2017
seanet01:
No wonder erosion is wiping out your land of the rising sun.
All you know is chestbeat and make annoying noise around the whole place.

The truth is always very bitter !
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by ipobbigot7: 3:53am On Jun 27, 2017
And what if she said it? Igbos are known to be fond of raising hateful sentiment everywhere, suggesting that they are always hated.

We have other tribes in Nigeria but why is it that the Igbos are the only ones always in the news for hate?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by patval(f): 5:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Activa:

Evans, go if you want to go make we hear word.
Lollll!!!! olodo you ain't seen anything. By the time we are done with the zoo, they will beg us to go.
basket face
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by sammily(m): 5:52am On Jun 27, 2017
When ever I see tribal war on a forum like this, I will just look at the picture below to remind myself that the elites and decision makers are together. Sometimes I think this elite people purposely create this atmosphere among the masses so as to keep us divided.

A divided house can not unite to fight against the small elite who squander the wealth of the country. They are probably laughing in their private jets reading all the tribal war (their creation) going on among the masses.

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Masterclass32: 6:44am On Jun 27, 2017
Some people are out to cause disaffection in the south. They fear the south is getting more united by the day. They expect the Igbo to buy this stunt and attack Adeosun. The Yoruba will try to defend their own and a chasm of some sort will be created.

Funny fellows.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by pressplay411(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2017
OrestesDante:
She can never say that

Cleary that's not twitter's font.
Not cool.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by sshalom(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Those who believed that she tweeted that in the first instance are naive!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by chibuzorAbia: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2017
deomelo:
There are fake spare parts, fake drugs, fake palm wine, fake akpu, fake everything ipo, including fake twitter accounts. grin

Everything about them is fake, dubious and fraudulent grin

Even their identity and being is fake grin grin

They lack self-worth grin grin

The lack self-esteem grin grin

They lack sense of belonging grin grin

This is why they are the most annoying and hated people everywhere they go on the face of the earth. grin grin

110% correct!!!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 29, 2017
deomelo:

Coming from the same joker who took the rubbish by crooked lawmakers as facts and justification for taking away the funds for his village bridge.

And yes, Fashola indeed responded to the ignorant assertions by the ignorant lawmakers and your heroes.

Now, keep quiet till your crooked heroes and lawmakers respond.

It takes a freaking ass joker to know one...dumb ass fool! Talk about heroes, at no time did I indicate that any of the lawmakers are heroes of mine. Neither you nor any of them are within my operational realm to even begin to ascribe to such "despicables" as my heroes. It appears to me that you're accustomed to being fed a steady diet of falsehoods and you're incapable and too dumb to consider opposing view points which you've been conditioned to find impalatable without resorting to name calling and tribal rants. And besides, Mr. Douche bag, I am afraid to tell you that you do not have the balls and not man enough to make me keep quiet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Commissions Aisha Buhari Foundation Maternity Complex / Wike: SARS Operatives Made River State Ungovernable / Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.