Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant (24523 Views)

Resignation: Buhari Told Kemi Adeosun To Go ‘Few Weeks Ago’ - Sahara Reporters / Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Nigeria Is Becoming Irrelevant - Former US Ambassador In 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Youngadvocate(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
The Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosusn has struggled to clear her name after a derogatory tweet on ndi Igbo credited to her had dragged her to the mud.

The official Twitter handle of the minister sent out a tweet saying, “I am happy that Igbos are gradually becoming insignificant in Nigeria financial system and before the nd of 2023 Igbos will be insignificant in South east and Nigeria in general.”

The tweet which went viral and attracted bashing to the minister has now been denied by her.

She said in a series of deserate tweet: “There's a fake Twitter post circulating in my name, suggesting that I said something derogatory about Igbos. Kindly disregard it.

“It's nothing but a shoddy attempt to photoshop a hateful statement onto my Twitter handle. I did not say or tweet any such thing. Thank you.

“Every part of Nigeria is important to our financial system & our Economy, and as a Govt we will support ALL to achieve their full potential.”

One is left to ponder which is true.

http://igbobia.com/?q=after-much-criticism-minister-of-finance-denies-saying-shes-happy-igbos-are-gradually-becoming.html

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
Fine woman no brain grin

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
She can never say that

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by DieBuhari: 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who cares what the quack recessionst of a minister has to say with her fake accent?

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by nototribalist: 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Useless woman, minister for injection, always injecting Dollar in the pocket of the Northerners, thinking she's doing us. Ode oshi olosho

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
I believe her.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Evablizin(f): 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ok,beautiful mama i believe you,with social media false news is always possible

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by bakynes(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
I also have a fake facebook account claiming Kemi Adeosun.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by nne55: 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
She CAN'T say that.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by MediumStout(m): 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
The IPOB youths photoshoped the idiotic tweet on her handle thinking it will help their biafra sentiments. Biafra is treason, biafra means war. One Nigeria for life

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by victorvezx(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Even if it is fake. She is right tho.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by psucc(m): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Photoshop into her tweeter handle? I would believe fake handle and not Photoshop a tweet.

All I know is that Adeosun is too innocent to be a Finance Minister. No wonder Fashola will input and repeat figures into the budget and yet she would not understand or know.

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by StOla: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
IPOB can continue with their propaganda.

That is what they know best to do and they have their army of thoughtless Eastern almajiri to deceive with fake news.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by OAFMods: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Were they ever relevant if not for their daily cries n whine.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Nutase: 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
She get time o. This kind of lie does not deserve a response.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by vedaxcool(m): 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
COWNUrdice are at it again.... lies will eventually bring their failure.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Any Igbo that believes this woman said that rubbish up there is not sane up stairs. She may harbour it in her mind but I doubt if she will ever voice it out.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Dainfamous: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is very possible she will say something like that I will not doubt it one bit

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Weather she says that or not does not change the fact that Nigeria will never be one again. It's only a matter of time everybody go answer their papa name.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by hucienda: 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Looks photoshopped. Dunno why some mischievous people would want to tar her with such especially in these divisive times.

16 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Aegon(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
MediumStout:
The IPOB youths photoshoped the idiotic tweet on her handle thinking it will help their biafra sentiments. Biafra is treason, biafra means war. One Nigeria for life
If war breaks out again( God Forbid) will you be on the front lines? Or hiding in caves from pregnant Dahomey women raiders like your ancestors did?

Abeokuta Reloaded.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Ngokafor(f): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
..It is likely she tweeted those nonsense..her people are like that...Her denial is also typical them when caught in their evil acts..nothing new.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Ngokafor(f): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
iamexcelblog:
Any Igbo that believes this woman said that rubbish up there is not sane up stairs. She may harbour it in her mind but I doubt if she will ever voice it out.

..Oh really??..how can you be so sure she can 'never voice it out'??..'Out of the fullest of the heart,the mouth will speak is a saying i am sure you have heard'..

.You are not in any position to ascertain or determine what anyone is capable of doing or saying,apart from yourself...That is a fact.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by liftedhigh: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
cool
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Caustics: 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
angry
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by hilroy: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Even if she did and so fvcking what? angry Are we going to continue lying to ourselves that Igbos are relevant when it is obvious they are not? Which country in the world does a majority tribe or region weep about being marginalized like the Igbos, and try to seek attention like crying babies? Igbos have been irrelevant since 1966 and they are 100% responsible for that, and nobody should pity them. With the way things are going now, they will remain irrelevant for a very long time to come because they are very naive in playing their political cards. There is no way they can be relevant when they fight the 2 other majority tribes and other minority tribes. The only solution for them is to go their own way to which they will still continue to remain irrelevant in the landlocked region.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Female goat
Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by obembet(f): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmmmm

Madam u Bleep up

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Denies Tweeting About Igbos're Becoming Irrelevant by Benekruku(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Truth is bitter

They re trully becoming irrelevant!

Everybody now supporting there exit and supposed allies backing out

Moreover, they have been irrelevant in the last four dacades so its just a true depiction of the status quo

Make God give dem the Biafra make dem pack there load go there land locked erosion ridden region

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Jonathan's Aide Locked Me, IMF MD Out Of Presidential Villa / Profile Of Caleb Mutfwang, Plateau State Governor-Elect / Prof. Wole Soyinka To Buhari, Convene An Emergency Economic Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.