Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,355 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date (4169 Views)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / Burial Date For Tagbo Umeike Released / Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by thinkmoney(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Manchester United Manager, Jose Mourinho, is bereaved, after his father, Felix Mourihno, died at the age of 79.
The former Chelsea Manager, confirmed the development, as he posted a touching black and white photo of himself as a child, alongside his father, on Instagram.
Felix is believed to have been suffering ill health for several months, with Jose flying back to Portugal last season to see him.
He was in and out of hospital during his son’s second stint at Chelsea, and last June, was rushed into care with pneumonia.
Portuguese media reports that the funeral is due to take place on Tuesday.

1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Nymbols1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Just say mourinho's dad

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Jerryojozy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Haba! Op just say his dad na. If u see the way I take rush open this thread ehn!

Genius J

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by egopersonified(f): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
mtcheeew
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by thinkmoney(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Haba! Op just say his dad na. If u see the way I take rush open this thread ehn!

Genius J
sorry, I just gave you the opportunity to share in the shock. my heart came up to my mouth too when I first got the information grin
Jerryojozy:

Genius J
sorry, I just gave you the opportunity to share in the shock. my heart came up to my mouth too when I first got the information
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Jerryojozy(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
thinkmoney:

sorry, I just gave you the opportunity to share in the shock. my heart came up to my mouth too when I first got the information grin
sorry, I just gave you the opportunity to share in the shock. my heart came up to my mouth too when I first got the information
Well u have done that, its cool.

Genius J
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Elle277(f): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jeez!..I almost freeze, pls change the headline abeg

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by liftedhigh: 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okorowanta like U
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by thinkmoney(m): 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
liftedhigh:
Okorowanta like U
grin
liftedhigh:
Okorowanta like U
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Tamarapetty(f): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
you could av aleast typed HIS DAD!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by encryptjay(m): 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Op, are you a blogger? Catchy headline grin May his soul rest in peace.
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Charliiee(m): 12:14am On Jun 27, 2017
Lol, Clickbait.
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by sirfee(m): 2:04am On Jun 27, 2017
thinkmoney:

Behave yourself,don't play yourself tongue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 27, 2017
undecidedcon minded blogger...... repent and miss your opportunity to build trust in your career as blogger undecided
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Alexbrain(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Teespice(f): 7:06am On Jun 27, 2017
modify the heading of your topic. anybody clicking on it would think it's mourinho and not his father who passed.

or is it you being mischievous?
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by galadima77(m): 7:21am On Jun 27, 2017
That's a misleading headline, OP.
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Ibifizzleboy(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2017
this title isn't good for consumption o. meanwhile were is lala
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by thinkmoney(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
TrueSenator:
undecidedcon minded blogger...... repent and miss your opportunity to build trust in your career as blogger undecided
you need to learn the act of marketing. I didn't lie in the post...
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Vick4rill(m): 9:27am On Jun 27, 2017
very stupid blogger...lieing just to get attention. you will never go far as a blogger with this shrewd attitude
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by Agentgideon(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Haba... This title is not accurate.. Although I saw it coming
Re: BREAKING: Mourinho Is Dead, As Club Announces Emergency Burial Date by maxnedu11(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2017
op rush come here, close your eyes and start shouting amen as I prophecy sense into your life.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Makes Jokes Out Of Wizkid Viral Slang "Stew" / Actress Sharon Francis Rocks Massive Cleavage-baring Outfit (Photos) / Meet Tom, The 32 Year Old Man Who Spent Millions Of Dollars On Surgeries Just To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.