Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu (35809 Views)

Nothing Fears The North Like Disintegration Of Nigeria / Israeli TV Interviewer Didn't Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is A Jew / 6 Reasons Why I Believe Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Limitless72(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2017
najoke:
Kikikiki…… make I follow Kanu foostep……… Bianfrans are not Nigerians like they believe… ..they are BANTU IMMIGRANTS grin grin grin grin

They who are the yoloobaz.....
Lol...
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hmbassey1960(m): 7:50am On Jun 27, 2017
ebere100:

God punish you
Lol with the shits i have done in life i know God will punish me.but before that is me extracting your sperm from your dead body.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hmbassey1960(m): 7:52am On Jun 27, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
in life u are not even important to yourself but Nnamdi Kalu is important not only to himself but to millions of people
i can never be important in people lifes with false hope
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Odukes(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
I suspect the clown kanu is trying to soften the ground so that Nigeria will loosen a beat, then he can escape, security force don't fall for his antics oh, if I hear say the mumu escape, hmmnnmnn.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by FUCKyouALL: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2017
hmbassey1960:
i can never be important in people lifes with false hope

wake me up when you start making sense
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

So bad leadership transformed him into a Jew? The same bad leadership prompted him to say that he could pray and the oil in Nigeria would dry up. I doubt it. The guy is a cheap con artist and those with discerning minds don't need a TB Joshua to affirm that he is a scam.

Just like someone mentioned, I'm beginning to think PEJ hired him.
our leaders have made us all mad.

Bliv me bad leadership is our problem not our diversity.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by hector4(m): 8:27am On Jun 27, 2017
u have said something now tell ur brothers to fix the east nd things will be fine I will never support Biafra till things in the east get better like the north or west
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2017
when i see threads like this.. I marvel at the height of illiteracy and dead brain the socalled educated nigerians have... This thread is jst propaganda .internet have made it possible that everybody whether litrate and illitrate. Dead brains and chicken brains can conjure a story and give it one headline and people come here and show the level of illitracy each one possess.
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Markfemi2: 8:40am On Jun 27, 2017
Why is Igbo so subservient to north
Upon all the mouth kanu has made
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Markfemi2:
Why is Igbo so subservient to north
Upon all the mouth kanu has made

It is called strategy..... Nnamdi Kanu is more intelligent than all the SWners combined. He is taking his scripts one after the other..... Yorubas can call him whatever they like but time will tell
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Coolgent(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2017
So kanu want northerners to believe .him
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Markfemi2: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2017
GreatSE:

It is called strategy..... Nnamdi Kanu is more intelligent than all the SWners combined. He is taking his scripts one after the other..... Yorubas can call him whatever they like but time will tell

When you accuse SW of subservient to north it's enslavement
But when cowardly kanu is subservient it's strategy

Erosion fall on you !

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Chikelue2000(m): 10:54am On Jun 27, 2017
Kkposky:

u know exactly where you are heading to.... Good of you
now amminlove
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Probz(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2017
laudate:

I no know say you sef, see am!! cheesy When his brothers resident in the North heard the Kaduna declaration, and calculated all they stood to lose in terms of naira and kobo, they must have sent a strongly worded warning to Kanu, to desist from his hate speech, or ensure he compensates them for any losses that may arise, due to his threats against their hosts. Cunning man die, cunning man bury am! grin

You baa-aa-ad boy! shocked This is known as a classic finishing! cheesy
cool cool
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by Kkposky: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Chikelue2000:
now amminlove
I can see....
in love with ur hell fire abi?
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
look at useless ugly people human beings share citizenship with? 4K you all assholes

Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by franxalive(m): 5:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kkposky:

Go to hell young man!
In case you don't know or peradventure you forgot to revisit your history books...What killed more than 3 million Biafrans is still much around to wipe more...

stubborn flies they say, follows corpse to it's grave..
better make a life and forget this thing called biafra..

TELL THAT TO YOUR KINSMEN...YOUN SEEM UNCULTURED
Re: I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu by FUCKyouALL: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=laudate post=57890264][/quote]

suck it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids / Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed / Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.