Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) (31987 Views)

Tribunal: Man Attacked For Celebrating Buhari’s Victory, Minister Reacts / Ephraim Ebebe, PDP Ward Chairman In Akwa Ibom Attacked With Acid By Masked Man / Man Attacked And Beaten By Thugs Over Removal Of Campaign Posters . Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
juman:

I also smell some illegality things between him and the couple.

Exactly on point. Even looking at the dude, doesn't make one see him from that point of an honest person. In Europe or the France that he is now,there is no way that anybody can just break a bottle and stab him like that and the police wouldn't tackle that person right there. I have been to France and nobody here would wanna agree with the dude that after stabbing him, the guys still out there waiting for him to come out.

Now, look at this from this point, he got stabbed, took his time to take selfies, never reported to the police for the threat to his person and he would be looking for Nigerians to help him out.

Most of his types who get involved with issues like this, do drugs. He wouldn't be open to tell you the truth cus when the business goes wrong, they say something else.
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Englishgold: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Are u the only Nija there. Meanwhile,you dnt need our contribution,because you didn't seek our advice before you travelled .If you have a good job there,you would not have risked your life to this xtent of receiving injuries,becos you won't entertain anything that can cost your job.infact,what do u need from us....,Bill ,Fight back the couple or return �
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by chris31(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
You two must have something in common....Na person ocean sees him leg e dey swallow
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
To me the problem is not about attack but the way the guy is feeling cool with blood on his body and taking angular selfies. Wetin social media go cause? grin

Get well soon sha!
don't mind him. he loves the everything but I bet you, next time ,he wouldnt be left with a head to snap. common self defence, he couldn't learn
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ino Ino in my beloved dialect, Ibibio is Thief Thief.
Waitoooo ! Na who come resemble cultist pass among those three peops ?
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dude seem to be enjoying the selfie session more..
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Is he trying to do a remake of the classic DMX album?

On a serious note, he should report the threat.

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by goodnews777: 1:53am On Jun 27, 2017
This man himself be like cultist.abi you kill person for naija before you travel ba
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 3:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Bros are you SURE you did not do anything?
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by successinlife: 5:04am On Jun 27, 2017
BLACKPANTHER:
French people are very useless and stupid..that's what I have understood while working with them here in U.S. even our so called Francophone Africans. They are wicked talk less of offending them. Nonsense idiots all they know is Comon Sava..Bro it shall be well with you. Just be that smart Nigerian.

This is a wrong post bro.Treat this case as you read it,i can assure you that both the victim and his assaulters are not of clean hands,there is nothing the police can do if they are not aware of a case,why didn't he report this attack to the police?if police was aware in france that i know, they won't let the case go under the carpet.Conclusively,a particular tribe is well known for that type of life.I tell you birds of the same feathers flocks together.Sorry,i have to add this,they have no jobs or they came to France from either Italy or Spain.You can't attack my dog this way here without smelling bars and heavy fine,talkless of attacking,caused me serious injury and still threaten to kill me and all i can do is to ask for help from Nairalanders and posting enormous blood loss selfie photos.

This attack was not committed by a francophone nor by a French couple or citizen,this should be between known friends,so how come you are insulting the french people.Knowing few francophones doesn't give you the real picture about the entire country or people.Should we all conclude that all Nigerians are drug pushers,ritualists or fraudsters?hell No because we still have alot of Nigerians of substance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Angy55:
Show me a Nigeria hospital with such facilities for just treating an injury sustained with a broken bottle. Nigeria still backward

Are you sure you're not the backward one here
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by ekhai(m): 7:34am On Jun 27, 2017
Benekruku:
R.I.P English cry cry cry
My observation too. There's no school in their village.
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2017
they said she is from hoe-do state.
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by humblemikel(f): 4:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
OK ... We will deliver ur message to Buhari when he returns .
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by humblemikel(f): 4:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
successinlife:

This is a wrong post bro.Treat this case as you read it,i can assure you that both the victim and his assaulters are not of clean hands,there is nothing the police can do if they are not aware of a case,why didn't he report this attack to the police?if police was aware in france that i know, they won't let the case go under the carpet.Conclusively,a particular tribe is well known for that type of life.I tell you birds of the same feathers clocks together.Sorry,i have to add this,they have no jobs or they came to France from either Italy or Spain.You can't attack my dog this way here without smelling bars and heavy fine,talkless of attacking,caused me serious injury and still threaten to kill me and all i can do is to ask for help from Nairalanders and posting enormous blood loss selfie photos.

This attack was not committed by a francophone nor by a French couple or citizen,this should be between known friends,so how come you are insulting the french people.Knowing few francophones doesn't give you the real picture about the entire country or people.Should we all conclude that all Nigerians are drug pushers,ritualists or fraudsters?hell No because we still have alot of Nigerians of substance.
Nice one Bro
Re: Nigerian Man Attacked With Bottle By A Drunk Couple In France (Graphic Photos) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2017
successinlife:

This is a wrong post bro.Treat this case as you read it,i can assure you that both the victim and his assaulters are not of clean hands,there is nothing the police can do if they are not aware of a case,why didn't he report this attack to the police?if police was aware in france that i know, they won't let the case go under the carpet.Conclusively,a particular tribe is well known for that type of life.I tell you birds of the same feathers clocks together.Sorry,i have to add this,they have no jobs or they came to France from either Italy or Spain.You can't attack my dog this way here without smelling bars and heavy fine,talkless of attacking,caused me serious injury and still threaten to kill me and all i can do is to ask for help from Nairalanders and posting enormous blood loss selfie photos.

Ok ohh.. when you see a French free yourself. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Obasanjo Absent At Independence Day Rally / Photos: Hajia Aisha Buhari Hosts Adamawa Women / Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.