Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (31252 Views)

What Do You Think Can Make A Lady Happy In Relationship? / Pretty Lady Happy To Be Sharing Her Baby Daddy With Her Best Friend (photo) / 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by PalmchatApp: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ladies are very difficult to please when it comes to mind games. These are some of the things to do to make her happy.

1. Give her money, ladies love to be loved and pamperedm they love when you dont love by mouth but by action. Show her you love herm spoil her with plenty money.

2. Communictate with her; ladies love when you discuss with them. They don't like it when they have to force the conversation. they love to flow easily with you.

3. Be spontaneous; ladies love when you can sweep them off their feets. They love when you can cone up with suprises and make them happy. Do the cooking, pay bills, get them gifts and so on. Don.t be routine. Do spice up your relationship.

4. Be Great at sex; ladies love when you can make them feel great on the bed. No matter how good or nice you think you arem ladies love when you are great on bed too. Be a passionate kisser and be so affectionate.

5. Support her dreams no matter how little.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by eddysernal(m): 6:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
the day u tell a nigerian girl I love u, baba u are a debtor!!!

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by sagerasaq: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Its either Money Money Money More Money Sex and More Money... Or its Sex Money Money More Money.. Just Money

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by PalmchatApp: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by OrdercityWeb: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin Nigerian ladies you say?
1)Give her money

2)Give her more money

3)Don't forget to give her money

4)You shouldn't forget to give her money.

5)Never forget number one

Nigerian ladies are the most stupid set of lowlife I know especially this generation. Very materialistic human beings. undecided
I know one useless Nigerian girl is planning to quote this and call me broke or say I'm talking to my mother and sisters.
You are a F00L in advance
Fvck Nigerian girls and break their hearts
They like lies, yes lie to them get the cookie and dump their sorry ass.
Quote me and I'll teach you a lesson you would never forget

Evaberry:

a man that cannot take care of my needs is that one a man

only foolish and broke men will hv issues with giving a woman money

Nairaland men and poverty
Your needs? Is he your father? Look at this sex object oo.
It's either insanity is worrying you, or you are worrying insanity.
Because you don't have hands and legs to work?
F00l be waiting for a man that will meet your "needs"
So who was taking care of your "needs" before a man came? You are not even ashamed aunty needy undecided

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by awillabo: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
1.Money

2. More money

3.Much more money.

4.Great sex.

5.money,money, money, money. Money, money, money, money

Even if you aint capable of no.4...

No problem. You will always get a happy face as far as u got MONEY.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by teewai3(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian ladies u said!!!
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Camlot000007: 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
My own list
1. Give her money
2. Never stop giving her money
3. Don't let her ask for money before giving her money
4. Repeat step 2 continously
5.submit ur ATM over to her

With this list you have made dem slay mama's the most happiest person on earth at ur detriment

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by MARKone(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol

1. Give her money

2. Give her more money

3. Give her a lot of mobey

4. I say keep giving her money.

5. Give her ur ATM card.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by laolu2(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
treat her with respect....
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Evidence1000(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
1. Give her money
2. Give her more money
3. Shower her with money
4. Spoil her with money
5. Repeat 1-4 above

9 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Dopeyomi(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Meanwhile Money is the root of all evil while this Money as well is the 'bicycle of gospel'

The last picture got me rolling

#Mrs Idikunke grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rules dey to make person happy?
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by habeeb246(m): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
Talk some hot sense to her head whenever she misbehaves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Mathewa(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
z
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by 234GT(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Never give a Nigerian girl money in your first six months of relationship. That way,you will know whether or not she loves you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by OrdercityWeb: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin I laugh too. You want to successfully date a Nigerian girl better read this http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/tips-dating-nigerian-woman/ THANK ME LATER!!
bethyz:
Why won't the men stay away from women if you would complain about her needs. Stay on your own for God's sake. Stay. You see a lady sitting by herself you carry you silly self to her to speak long sentences you think for your small brain she hasn't heard before. You spend time talking to her on the phone day in day out like you don't have a life , you pursue her up and down just to get her attention like a jobless person.

Tell me what you saw when you first met her. A neatly dressed woman , good hair do , good Cloth and all. And you feel you can come around keep her busy thinking about you and you do nothing ?

Sometimes I wonder . The money you give to the girl can it buy land and build a house. A broke guy will always criticise women and money.
You no why

They are too broke they feel they can't have any girl without money so all they have is bad mouth to talk trash. So angry with themselves for being incompetent.

A rich dude never complains of how girls need money. Because it becomes nothing . And they see need to show love not by words but by action. Even the once who aren't rich still in their little way show care, love , responsibility towards their woman and their needs.

Some guys are so broke the last kobo is one 200naira that has torn. Not knowing where their next meal will come from yet you want a woman in your life. For What!

To certify your urge or to come take care of you? Wait till you have money you will get sense. Poverty sometimes generates ignorance
Utter rubbish!!!

Tell this trash to hushppupi who said no woman was at the beginning with him and so no woman should bother about enjoying his money now.
Tell this trash to Donjazzy, who knows who Nigerian women are and would never get married to any of them because he knows they are stvpid leeches.
Tell this trash to olamide, Davido and co who are rich and yet still don't have "one woman" in their lives.
This are made men who know Nigerian women are f00lish leeches. F00lish trash who would open their legs for the highest bidder so why stick with one when you can have hundreds at your beck and call.
Finally tell this trash to ladies who are at Shiloh every year praying for a husband. Tell them to stop praying for a man to approach them.
Please call LAWMA to clear this trash you put up

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Godstraight(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Give her money
2, dash her money
3.just help and give her money
4,my Friend give her more money
5,love her very much then give her more money

5 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by emmarouky: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
girls and money belike EVANS and crime

5 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fvck this is 2017 people embarassed

1 Like

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Smartphil(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
OK
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Olasco93: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Just give her the necessary tools and make a tipper load of Clay available so she can mould you herself. Besides, "She can do all things through Christ who strengthens her..."

2 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by infogenius(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
OP u're just spot on with all listed points.

Did you read it from another source or
tell us if it is from your own
personal experience with about 100
ladies from different ethnicity in Nigeria?
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Bonjoro: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nonsense, so na only our babes like all these?
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by precious1907(m): 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
my 5 rules is 1. give her money 2. more money 3. give her plenty money 4. more of the money 5. I said give her more plenty of the money
with these few points of mine... she will respect u to the call���
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by chuksanambra: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Unfortunately, this is what most Nigerian ladies have been reduced to. Financial liabilities, sex maniacs and unproductive people.

13 Likes

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by viqueta(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
OP YOU ARE VERY WRONG, THE 5 RULES ARE

1. GIVE HER MONEY

2. GIVE HER ANOTHER SET OF MONEY

3. GIVE HER MORE MONEY

4. GIVE HER ALL YOUR MONEY

5. REPEAT 1-4

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2017

a man that cannot take care of my needs is that one a man

only foolish and broke men will hv issues with giving a woman money

Nairaland men and poverty

keep quoting me broke and poverty stricken men
if u have money will u be bothered about giving a woman cash

I can hear be with a broke guy.. never broke guys ain't in my class

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by lovebelovedk: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
ONLINE POLL: HOW SHOULD KIDNAPPERS BE JUDGED IN NIGERIA?
(be among the first 10 to answer and have access to our giveaway package)

https://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-how-should-kidnappers-be-judged-in-nigeria/
Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by onatisi(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
5 rules to make a nigerian lady happy

1)GIVE her money
2)give her some money again
3)add extra money to the money you gave her in rule1
4)double the money you gave her in 3
5) give her your atm card

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Rules To Make A Nigerian Lady Happy by Olasco93: 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why not channel all your energy towards making God happy, rather than His creation that even the Creator Himself cannot please.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If I Cant Have You, Then No One Will" / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.