Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly (43181 Views)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. / Photos Of Kidnappers Paraded By Police In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ajasco222: 6:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
A group of kidnappers were arrested at their den - uncompleted building at The Parliament Hotel junction beside Ondo State House of Assembly, Akure.

According to reports, a long rope suspected to be used by the kidnappers in hanging their victims was discovered.

Also, mattress cut into a size which they use to block the mouths of their victims whenever they want to cry out was found.

Other items discovered were empty bottles, clothes, shoes, women bras, pots, plates and spoons as well as cooking ground inside the building.

The suspects have been taken to the Ala Police station for interrogation.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/photos-of-kidnappers-ritualists-den.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by squash47(m): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
Somebody say AFO. . .I knw say Na dem,anything like ritual, kidnapping and human parts distribution at give away price,they have 1st class in it

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ajasco222: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ajasco222: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
more

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Thisis2raw(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Naija taya me oo... I dey even fear to get money, make my following human no kidnap me..

You no get money wahala
You get money, dey go just kidnap you for Notin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by PLANETOFBETS1: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Igbo pple sha cry cry cry
Dem use kidnapping swear 4 una

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Garifuna: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Mrkumareze(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
No good evidence

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
This might just be one of the house members hangout spots, afterall.....
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
All i see is waste. No wonder some pple dey call us south w@@@@ grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Ezezima2012(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afonjas are the head of every crime in Naija why? Why? Why?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by micskales(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
NCAN

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by mekasyns: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
F**k them up...
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by mangala14(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
NCAN won't take this. No name is mentioned and NCAN declare this news as INCONCLUSIVE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Urdreamgirl(f): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
oloribuu la won gbenigbeni yi o

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by KingOnaxy: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Does that mean nobody is here to check names

Make I reserve the page to the one beside
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by ibroh22(m): 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
subhanallah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by dayleke: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wetin dem dey use bra do?
As a blindfold?

And is dat d house of assembly over there?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Iloveafrica: 7:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bosses
please i want to start blogging biz fully on July 1,2017 and i'm contemplating on which niche i should blog about between tech blog or entertainment blog.

Please, Which one can you recommend for me to start?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by soberdrunk(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Op next time put "Graphic Image' warning, which kain demonic bra be this?? angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by KingOnaxy: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
NCAN pls take over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by akaahs(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Afonjas doing what d know how to do best. They can never stop to amuse us

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good business sense spotted. They even took their business of ritual killing to where it is needed most- near POLITICIANS.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by oshe11: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
This public holiday too much ooo.....

House don tire me Ahswear!undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by Angy55(f): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mrkumareze:
No good evidence
Exactly
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by ninocia18(m): 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Discovery channel... angry
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by ajalawole(m): 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
I can beat with my last naira and kobo that those lawbrokers, sorry lawmakers are involve. Let take Evans case as example? The police says they are under pressure to release Evans, then who are those after them......... Those are question we need to ask
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by EvilMetahuman: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
squash47:
Somebody say AFO. . .I knw say Na dem,anything like ritual, kidnapping and human parts distribution at give away price,they have 1st class in it
flat head people control kidnapping industry cheesy

Evans people dem

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by adecz: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mattress cut to size indeed. lipsrsealed
Who mouth this foam fit enter?? undecided

This is purely circumstantial evidence..
Making mountains out of molehills.

I see nothing incriminating here,
that deserves FC..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by rawpadgin(m): 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
more like a mad person's home
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Den & Other Items Discovered Beside Ondo House Of Assembly by evanstinobbc: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't see anything meaningful there, all I can see is madman lodge

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Method In Which SCAMMERS Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians / I Was Assaulted By Policemen For Refusing Them Sex – Brutalised FUTA Student / Corpses Of Fulani Women, Children Murdered Discovered In Bush In Taraba(Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.