Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,810 members, 7,806,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale (1408 Views)

2 Plots Of Land Required In Lagos, Not More Than N500k/N700k Each / A Plot Of Land Required At Millennium Residential Area, Igbogbo, Ikorodu / Plot Of Land Required In Lagos; Not More Than N500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by psychology(f): 3:41pm On Feb 03, 2007
land required immediately in lagos, lekki and ibadan please tell me of any parcels that you have for sale thank you
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by zorro(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2007
i have some plots of land in Ibadan what areas are you looking at?
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by psychology(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2007
high land not sand filled and in a good area
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by bomega4u(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2007
i have a plot of land in a private residential estate in lekki after 2nd roundabout, opp still waters estate. 8million,deed of assignment.call 08033853975.
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by lewa(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2007
Zorro-do you drive a black c- class?
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by lewa(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2007
Sorry must have met you sometime in Nigeria around 2004 with some ex-ISI boys, IF IT'S YOU!
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by zorro(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2007
no
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by zorro(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2007
got a plot in bodija for 4.5 million and another 2 plots in ikolaba gra for 6 million
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by lewa(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2007
Zorro!I don't think you'll remember me!Actually i checked your profile and saw your e-mail and then it dawned on me that i did meet you with some guys sometime 03/04 in Bodija-joanis or so!Actually i thought it was Zorro-a friend who did go to ISI-91 SET and lives in the UK now!Anyways what's the last price for the plots and where in Bodija is the 4.5 mila plot!I wish i could remember the guys's names -i just ran into them with some chaps at Cotton's(Akere's) place some days earlier!Safe
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by scopido(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2007
I have land many acres at Lekki/Ajah axis for sale,up to 20 acres going very cheap with good documents,its a whole village,dry land == #500,000, you can contact my phone No for inquiries or my e-mail, femmoore007@yahoo.com or 08033834432.Also,i have about 8 shops for sale at Abraham Adesanya housing Estate.The shops are standard,en-suite with separate toilet each,space for further development =#2.5million
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by pappingo: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2007
Since you know Ikorodu very well can you tell me how much land are now going for at Igbo olomu near Agric and far is the place from Lagos
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by fbajomo: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2007
about how much will a 4/5 bedroom house be going for in Lekki phase1 for sale I have a friend here in england who is seriously interested
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by netzymes(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2007
fbajomo:

about how much will a 4/5 bedroom house be going for in Lekki phase1 for sale I have a friend here in england who is seriously interested

If he is serious and really does not want to get burnt, you should probably contact someone like Kola Akomolede & Co (www.kolaakomolede.com). But he is probably looking at N40m - N50m (about £160,000 - £200,000).

Other agents to try are:

http://www.sweethomereal.com
http://www.bodeadedijipartnership.com
http://www.olasupoolasubomi.com
http://ip4properties.com/business_details.php?se_business_BusinessID=514
http://ip4properties.com/business_details.php?se_business_BusinessID=970

hope this helps.
Re: Land Required In Lagos Lekki And Ibadan What Do You Have For Sale by TaxMan(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2007
@ Zoro

Please do you still have the 2 plots at Ikola GRA for sale?
What would be your last price on them? I'll also like to know the kind of title you're holding on them.

(1) (Reply)

Three Bedroom For Let / FOR SALE: A Fenced Plot Of Land @ F.h.e Egbeada Owerri Imostate / Thump Up For Nairaland Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.