Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Is The Right Date For Wedding Anniversary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Right Date For Wedding Anniversary (650 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Her Chest Has Comforted Me; Couple Mark 26th Wedding Anniversary. Photos / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Right Date For Wedding Anniversary by joe4real12: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
I had my customary wedding on 10th January, registration on 15th January and Church wedding on 17th January.

Which of the dates is right for me to have my wedding anniversary?
Re: What Is The Right Date For Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na the day wey una first fucckk suppose be the anniversary undecided
cos na that day una become one angry
Re: What Is The Right Date For Wedding Anniversary by DonOms(m): 8:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
joe4real12:
I had my customary wedding on 10th January, registration on 15th January and Church wedding on 17th January.

Which of the dates is right for me to have my wedding anniversary?

10th January. Court registration is the state law that makes you officially married while the church wedding is, well, a celebration with the 'saints.' You got married already when you were joined together on the 10th January.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Date For Wedding Anniversary by Yinkatolu: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Celebrate your wedding everyday jor

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Date For Wedding Anniversary by Nyceguy92: 2:00am On Jun 27, 2017
A customary marriage is a bona fide marriage, with or without the bits you mentioned.
So the lifespan of your marriage starts on January 10th. That is your anniversary.

Happy married life.

** Please do not mind some of the vulgar responses.
There are many juveniles who come here thinking it is a playground.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

21 Lies People Are Telling Your Daughter Which You Must Correct Now Before They / 5 Steps To Drying Your Clothes Quickly During This Rainy Season / Your Family Deserves Healthy Food Cooked In Good Pots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.