Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos (57124 Views)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Very bad stori
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Codes151(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who ever banned me for one month, for reporting someone for insulting me! Is a big fool.

Ban me again! Bleep u! Instablog is cool!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Timmyricky(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
NCANpatroller:
Someone can not play with you?
Is that how you use to do?

If you see the assets of some 16 year Olds
You ll forget statutory rape

It doesn't matter, please dont encourage rape.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by lamalang(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
I believe there are people reading this story that are guilty of doing same thing, you need to please stop it, imagine is your sister someone is doing that too, how will you feel?
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Smooth278(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
This kind of stories should not make front page in my opinion... Nothing is substantiated yet and character assassination already done... From the guys chat it's highly likely that he threatened the doctor which is expected if he feels someone is taking undue advantage of his sister...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Bananafall: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Disgusting... what a shame
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
endtime doctor
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by chiraqDemon(m): 8:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
nne55:
Dirty old man.

Oh really?

So because some 16yr olds have 'high mileage' then predators should be allowed to do whatever they want with them?
If you had a 16yr old daughter or sister i' m sure you wouldn't say this.

@the bolded proper training you say?
The girl was deceived.

He met her on the road and 'brainwashed' or should i say deceived her.
Look whether she's a prostitute of a girl does not matter.The point is she's a minor that was exploited by a dirty old man.

I don't get why you aren't condemning this.
This is bad and shouldn't be encouraged at all.

The man better get ready to face the consequence of his actions.

Is it not the same group of ppl that when they hear I was raped, they will first ask what were u wearing. What else do u expect from them. They hv no concept of right or wrong

2 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by ivolt: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Friedyokes:
Where's the proof

Before u quote and attack ...all I see is the chat between two people with no evidence whatsoever or are u seeing different??

Did u just ask if it where my sister??

Well if it where my sister I would provide proof before I post the doctors name/pic online with a defamatory story

Yes, family members search for "proofs" while they are trying to free their siblings from
a slave owner and get justice.

Birds of a feather!
SMH at your reasoning.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmmm
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
The man has a 16 year old prostitute for a sister.
How is he even sure the girl was a virgin when the doctor met her? She wasn't even a patient or something, he met her on the road!
I don't even trust 10years old kids these days. Some of them have started doing things their parent didn't do at 25. Not to talk of a 16year old who might have even been the one to defile the doctor.
However, the doctor shouldn't have locked the guy up. He should have just explained to the guy that it was a mutual agreement. Because I didn't read where he kidnapped her but she agreed to follow him to his office. No fear at all. The girl get liver oo

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Koddedtinz: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
Too bad there aren't laws protecting the underaged
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
savvy12:

Here comes a stupid comment.
Even if the girl is wild, that doesn't give the old man the right to sleep with her. The man should guide her not spoil her more. Whenever something like this comes up, u guys always blame the girl.
what of the man that can't control himself.
my boss (proprietor of the school I teach) has slept with half of our students and it pisses me off. I'm beginning to see men as animals.
just control yourself for once.
even the so called professionals behave like mumu cos of pusssy.dey use am swear for una?
tufiaa!

Oya sorry!! Oya enter the room......... *Now stroking all over your body.......... nibbling your ear.......". The mood is right........ Wait!! I hope you are above 18? Yes!?? Oya touch your toe!! Touch it my friend!!! grin grin
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Friedyokes: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
ivolt:

Yes, family members search for "proofs" while they are trying to free their siblings from
a slave owner and get justice.

Birds of a feather!
SMH at your reasoning.
wow...
Did u consider if the story is fake ...that it is just some people trying to defame him ??...what would you say then ...if I decide to defame you and then post your picture with a story that I made with no proof ..how would u feel...and then someone like you comes online and defends me ...now I am not condemning him speaking out ..I am pointing out that all that was said was a story ...a one sided story for that matter...and the lawyer posted a picture based on hearsay ...

Well to each his own

2 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by savvy12: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
soberdrunk:

Oya sorry!! Oya enter the room......... *Now stroking all over your body.......... nibbling your ear.......". The mood is right........ Wait!! I hope you are above 18? Yes!?? Oya touch your toe!! Touch it my friend!!! grin grin
unfortunately, I didn't find that funny at all.
it is guys like you that rape underage girls and term them "wayward "after the act.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by chronique(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sadly, it is hard to pin this man. How do you convince the judge that the man knew the girl is actually 16yrs old?
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by DieBuhari: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't even trust 10years old kids these days. Some of them have started doing things their parent didn't do at 25. Not to talk of a 16year old who might have even been the one to defile the doctor.
However, the doctor shouldn't have locked the guy up. He should have just explained to the guy that it was a mutual agreement. Because I didn't read where he kidnapped her but she agreed to follow him to his office. No fear at all. The girl get liver oo
The guy theatened him.
Probably his life

2 Likes

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shameless ugly excuse of a man. Pedophile
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by ransomed: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
See hypocrites demanding for proof(s). If it is Alhaji Maigari that has done this, yanmiri people will have been shouting child abuse, rape and blue murder. An inyanmiri likita has committed this dastardly act and wailers are demanding for evidence. What is bad is bad irrespective of tribe, profession or creed.

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
The man has a 16 year old prostitute for a sister.
How is he even sure the girl was a virgin when the doctor met her? She wasn't even a patient or something, he met her on the road!

Be careful. This your moniker might come to haunt you.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
savvy12:

unfortunately, I didn't find that funny at all.
it is guys like you that rape underage girls and term them "wayward "after the act.

Good!! I wasnt trying to be funny, i was just showing you what a truly 'stupid comment' looks like. Did you not catch the part in my first comment where i said if they had given her proper home training she will not be following man at her age? For your information 'Miss Morality' the 'age of consent' in more than a few advanced countries is "16" so jump off your high horse Missy angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by DieBuhari: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

Be careful. This your moniker might come to haunt you.
How?
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Dikakoko94(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Let see d gurl
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by iRepNaija1: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
I need to see a 'full' picture of the '16 year old' before i say anything because some '16 year olds' nowadays have 'high mileage' and be looking older than their mother, she might have even told the man a different age so let us not be quick to condemn and if to say una give the girl 'proper home training' she wont be collecting 'adult dose' at her young age...... angry angry

You've already blamed the 16 year old so why bother?
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Stoicbaba(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
Secondly the way people create defamatory stories with peoples names and pictures these days is really disturbing. How are we sure these stories are true? How can we tell that some of the stories aren't deliberate attempts to destroy people's image?
Anyone can come up with a story like this to destroy a rival's image. By the time the person realises what is happening and comes out to clear his name, it will be already too late because even those close to him will come up with the dumbest of all Nigerian sayings - no smoke without fire.

May this never happen to your sister, daughter or any of your relatives...and it be termed a disparaging info by a rival...

An act such as abusing a minor should be condemned in totality, no matter who commits it. With consent or not... (by the way, the consent of a minor is often obtained from the parent, the last I checked)

hisses and smh
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Abagworo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nothing wrong. Our constitution allows personal consent at age 16 and she was never his patient.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by savvy12: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
soberdrunk:

Good!! I wasnt trying to be funny, i was just showing you what a truly 'stupid comment' looks like. Did you not catch the part in my first comment where i said if they had given her proper home training she will not be following man at her age? For your information 'Miss Morality' the 'age of consent' in more than a few advanced countries is "16" so jump off your high horse Missy angry angry
In which country is the age of consent 16?Nigeria?Even if it were so, that doesn't give the old man the impetus to sleep with a very young girl. Yes, the girl might lack hometraining, but the man as an adult should have said No to her and rebuke her.Sleeping with her is all shades of wrong. Having self control is not wrong, you know?
sorry, not jumping off any high horse because I'm not on one right now.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by indodon(m): 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
is it not his life? abeg leave him, after all no be rape
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by savvy12: 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
Abagworo:
Nothing wrong. Our constitution allows personal consent at age 16 and she was never his patient.
our constitution allows consent at age 16?why don't u go and sleep with a bunch of them?
Just pray ur 16 year daughter won't sleep with a man old enough to be her dad... since there's nothing wrong with it.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by arinzest: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
You piss someone off. He posts a copy of ur picture on Nairaland with unsubstantiated story. A retard pushes it to Front page. People with no idea or proof then starts judging. Grab some sense peeps. Same as the Queen's College story. When d LASG cleared the teacher, did all those ranting consider d irreparable damage done and that was even s newspaper publication not some whatsapp gossip.

Before u come for me with your sainthood; i have 3 daughters n will kill any SOB that even THINKS of this. But this is pure crap.

Come on guys, a lawyer really posted this? Our Law Schools are now this screwed?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.