Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,352 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons (24420 Views)

PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos / Confusion As PDP Presidential Campaign Council Gets Eight Spokespersons / Saraki Doesn't Have Moral Principle - Lai Mohammed Blasts Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
deomelo:

So, Fashola was never the governor of Lagos state? grin

Fashola did not grow the economy of Lagos state and even boosted the IGR from N500 million/month to N23 billion/month

Fashola did not deliver more projects than all the governors in Nigeria combined. grin

Fashola did not build many hospitals, many roads, many bridges, 15 waterworks, 30 skills centers, 5 power plants, tons of schools, 10 maternity centers and so on, but Lagos as the Federal capital built all that and this is the reason and excuse for your village leaders not doing anything.. grin

You ipobitches fit kill pesin with lafta I wear.

grin grin grin

Many thanks chief. Hypocrisy is the D in the DNA of ipodians

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by solreb: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
On point. The legislators are our problem in this country. What Fash said is very true. That is why projects that should take 6 months will take 20 years. NDDC experience is a typical one where legislators will just slash or remove projects ongoing from budget and unilaterally insert their own which of course they will not execute but sell to contractors.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
I always knew Fashola wouldn't match the level of success he had in Lagos. He has NASS to (not) thank for that.

Funny how some law makers or their advisers think budget actually meant cash to be spent or returned. Bunch of dimwitted 'elites'. I see the trend of voting in these ignorant men into power to continue for a long time because the voters don't know any better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by 9jasave: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
ideologies:
monies are remitted per milestone. stop deceiving yourself, most times ministers come back and review the cost and collect more than what was initially proposed. Go and learn that part too

I have following your discussion with seunmsg, you are totally off point here so you mean if oil price suddenly crashes to say 15dollars/barrel , How will the govt provide funding adequately for the ministries. I think everything has to do priorities based on available fund per period

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by ideologies(m): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
9jasave:

I have following your discussion with seunmsg, you are totally off point here so you mean if oil price suddenly crashes to say 15dollars/barrel , How will the govt provide funding adequately for the ministries. I think everything has to do priorities based on available fund per period
very good.
but has oil price fallen , no !
Kachukwu helped stabilize oil price since last year, in fact from the benchmark we should have excess crude funds
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by icebergtoby(m): 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
luvinhubby:
Fashola has just displayed the bigot in him :

You had 40 billion for Lagos - Ibadan and 12 billion for 2nd Niger bridge respectively in 2016 budget, you requested and had 26 billion released to you for Lag - Iba but did not request for a dime for 2nd Niger bridge, also, the NASS said that both projects has private partnership involvement and in your statement you said you wanted to complete all projects that you met which informed your decision to seek for total govt budgetary spending for the Lag - Iba road and you are still waiting for concessionaires to raise funding for 2nd Niger bridge.

'Expressway adding that what the Infrastructure Construction Regulatory Commission (ICRC) has is a financing agreement from a consortium of banks which is like a loan that still has to be paid back through budgetary provisions....' . The NASS was right after all, why spend the bulk of our funds on a road that you have a loan to build, it was wise for them to insist on private funding of it and spread the other funds on cluster projects that will benefit the rural dwellers which do not have alternative funding.

Thank God for the NASS that is here to checkmate the excesses of political bigots like Fashola.

[color=#006600][/color]

do u even understand English atall after he said the contractor couldn't work Cus of over full water
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by dabraska: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Dumaknesset:

Cry me a river! Fashola made the economy of Lagos that viable and stop insulting our sensibility with the obvious.

In the absence of sense and having failed to supply facts and all, you have resulted to the eloquence of dog. Unlike you I know abuse are imaginary and dont give a hoot.

Now you want to beat a retreat, having been confronted with the hiatus in your dumb submissions, you now want to pull a skedaddle on me, Yorubas dont pontificate like you, they are sensible, rational and intelligent.

You can't even humour me with just a brilliant Nigeria to take over from Fashola the slayer, yet you have the temerity to say poo to me.

Your stupidity is an embarrassment to stupid people. Now beat it.

Mtchewwwww! Now I know why you are so obsessed with incompetence. You just know how to speak English. if you haven't noticed, the world is moving from English speaking, politically correct individuals. Keep living in the past and derive joy in your sentences while outcomes are mediocre.
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by fuad99: 6:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
On this one Fashola killed it...he cant be intimidated and pushed around by Low IQ nuisance

How do you want it to be served Mr Legislathief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by deomelo: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
dabraska:

Mtchewwwww! Now I know why you are so obsessed with incompetence. You just know how to speak English. if you haven't noticed, the world is moving from English speaking, politically correct individuals. Keep living in the past and derive joy in your sentences while outcomes are mediocre.

Fashola And His Still Unmatched Achievements. PHOTOS.

https://www.nairaland.com/3806623/fashola-still-unmatched-achievements-photos

Mediocrity is you.

Fashola is still the most accomplished public official in the history of Nigeria, unlike your own useless and incompetent governors.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by dabraska: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
deomelo:

Mediocrity is you.

Fashola is still the most accomplished public official in the history of Nigeria, unlike your own useless and incompetent governors.

See who's calling someone mediocre. Ambode is out performing your saviour at an incredible pace and you are here blowing hot air.

I've lived all my life in Lagos before you start spewing garbage. The first thing Fashola did when he became minister was to increase and defend the electricity tariff. Where's the light? Oh! Gencos and Discos are at fault.

Being accomplished doesn't make one competent. Use your brain and head.
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by deomelo: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
dabraska:

See who's calling someone mediocre. Ambode is out performing your saviour at an incredible pace and you are here blowing hot air.

I've lived all my life in Lagos before you start spewing garbage. The first thing Fashola did when he became minister was to increase and defend the electricity tariff. Where's the light? Oh! Gencos and Discos are at fault.

Being accomplished doesn't make one competent. Use your brain and head.

[/s]

Typical crying ipob villager. grin

Mediocrity is you.

Fashola is still the most accomplished public official in the history of Nigeria

Fashola built the best and the most sophisticated bridge in Nigeria while your useless governors still couldn't build one small village bridge.

Worry more about your useless village leaders..

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by luvinhubby(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
deomelo:

Yes, they checkmated Fashola by slashing and taking away your village bridge funds to increase their own pay and budget.

Shouldn't your anger and complaints be against the thieves who just stole your money and never to return it? Even sef, you just cried that the minister requested little money for thew bridge, but you are defending the lawmakers and clowns for slashing what you just asserted wasn't enough so how exactly the the lawmakers action helped you and facilitated the construction?

Also, are you saying Fashola should do abracadabra or manufacture concessionaires to fund the PPP part of the bridge and shouldn't you be asking yourself why concessionaires are not rushing to invest their funds in the bridge project?

Maybe it's not economically sound to them or too risky or even don't want to operate in that environment so how exactly is this Fashola's fault.

I don't even see you jokers crying when jona fooled you with fake project kickoff and end up doing nothing, no bridge, no concession and no money.

Fashola built so many bridges without having to deal with these federal clowns and thieves and he built still the best bridge in Nigeria today while your own useless and incompetent governors sat on their hands for decades crying over a common village bridge they could have built on their own, concession, toll and use collected funds for future developments and other projects in the SE, but no, the FG is going to build the bridge and it's going to be a FG bridge and you are going to pay for to use it for 30 years, but guess what, Lekki Ikoyi bridge is a gold mine, it belongs to the LASG and they are making money off the bridge to maintain the bridge with and to fund other infrastructure projects in Lagos state.

This is what your useless governors should have done, but they are so lazy and incompetent, they want the FG to always brush their teeth and tie their shoes for them while they sit on their assesss and do nothing.

Fortunately for us, we know you people reason and formulate your rancid views based on tribalism, hatred and bigotry instead of facts, sane and rational logic.

You just spilled out the bigotry in you without sound reasoning. Accept my sympathies !
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by luvinhubby(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
icebergtoby:

[color=#006600][/color]

do u even understand English atall after he said the contractor couldn't work Cus of over full water

Stop forming ignorant, you are not one.

High water level in May 2016 halted work, contract was approved in 1st quarter of 2017, so which contactor did high water level obstruct his work?
Moreover 2nd Niger bridge is an ongoing contact like the Lagos - Ibadan road, so which contract again was awarded in 2017?

Maybe you are the one that does not comprehend written English, read again.
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by deomelo: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
luvinhubby:

You just spilled out the bigotry in you without sound reasoning. Accept my sympathies !
[/s]

Fashola building the best and the most sophisticated bridge in Nigeria is a fact, not bigotry

Your useless and incompetent village governors collective crying and not able to build a common village bridge is a fact, not bigotry.

Accept the smack down and knockout in good faith and quit crying.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5560200_lek2_jpg18756eac88c1896b_jpeg6444b56b9fbd358bed4f9a2ae8d928a9

^^^^^ This picture is not bigotry, it's a fact.

If you are going to cry and run your mouth, show us the ones your useless and incompetent village governors built.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
dabraska:

Many can criticise few can do better! Fashola still the best deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by 989900: 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=allrightsir post=57885170]

[s]So it is fashola that made the economy of Lagos what it is, not the fact that that terrorism drove the abokis away from the North and kidnapping from the east as well as the fact the lagos has always been the economic capital of Lagos with the sea and airport. Why is it that all the new key in industries in the last 6 yers are going to Ogun not Lagos?

I shame myself by arguing with r*tarded minds. Deisel fumes from Lagos generators have messed up your brain[[/s]/quote]
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by jinneyb(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2017
luvinhubby:
Fashola has just displayed the bigot in him :

You had 40 billion for Lagos - Ibadan and 12 billion for 2nd Niger bridge respectively in 2016 budget, you requested and had 26 billion released to you for Lag - Iba but did not request for a dime for 2nd Niger bridge, also, the NASS said that both projects has private partnership involvement and in your statement you said you wanted to complete all projects that you met which informed your decision to seek for total govt budgetary spending for the Lag - Iba road and you are still waiting for concessionaires to raise funding for 2nd Niger bridge.

'Expressway adding that what the Infrastructure Construction Regulatory Commission (ICRC) has is a financing agreement from a consortium of banks which is like a loan that still has to be paid back through budgetary provisions....' . The NASS was right after all, why spend the bulk of our funds on a road that you have a loan to build, it was wise for them to insist on private funding of it and spread the other funds on cluster projects that will benefit the rural dwellers which do not have alternative funding.

Thank God for the NASS that is here to checkmate the excesses of political bigots like Fashola.

And who says the rural projects does not have alternate funding, and is it in anyway the jobs of the legislators in any arm to provide those infrastructures...

Do you understand their functions at all, these are local government and/or state government jobs for crying out loud. Please let's not over cloud ourselves with hates and let's get our facts right.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by luvinhubby(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2017
jinneyb:

And who says the rural projects does not have alternate funding, and is it in anyway the jobs of the legislators in any arm to provide those infrastructures...

Do you understand their functions at all, these are local government and/or state government jobs for crying out loud. Please let's not over cloud ourselves with hates and let's get our facts right.

Have you heard of MDGs and concurrent list, all arms of government are involved in it and it involves all basic human amenities, including boreholes.

The hate is obviously coming from you since you will prefer all available federal funds concentrated on your section of the country to the detriment of other sections.
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by suremanpatriot: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
WELDONE SIR,FASHOLA IS WORKING!!! ENEMIES ARE BEEFING HIM.

SABOTEURS EVERY CORNER,EVEN PPL THT ARE SUPPOSED TO MAKE LAW?
Re: 2017 Budget: You Are Ignorant, Fashola Blasts Senate, House Spokespersons by bisiriyubabs(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
if only all Government officials can be cerebral as this man, Nigeria will be good for it. Well done bro. u are different from others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos) / 2023: Fresh Crisis In PDP Over Saraki’s Rumoured Presidential Bid / Dino Melaye Petitions OC MOPOL Kogi State Over Recall Saga (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.