Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Issues With My Toyota Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Issues With My Toyota Camry (924 Views)

My Toyota Camry Headache / My Toyota Corolla's Brain Box Has Been Stolen! / My Toyota Corolla For Uber Was Vandalized Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues With My Toyota Camry by amedualiyu(m): 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
I use 1999 Toyota Camry(pencil light) and am having issue with the steering system. The steering is unstable on the road and occasionally swerve to one side at bend. I have done wheel balancing and alignment setting but still remain the same. My mechanic is telling me that the steering rack needs to be changed even though there is no leakage. Gurus in the House,kindly help confirm this before I spend unnecessary.
Re: Issues With My Toyota Camry by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
amedualiyu:
I use 1999 Toyota Camry(pencil light) and am having issue with the steering system. The steering is unstable on the road and occasionally swerve to one side at bend. I have done wheel balancing and alignment setting but still remain the same. My mechanic is telling me that the steering rack needs to be changed even though there is no leakage. Gurus in the House,kindly help confirm this before I spend unnecessary.

Get a 2nd opinion, check lower control arm bushings.
Re: Issues With My Toyota Camry by amedualiyu(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thanks Gazzuzzu. Please I need ur contacts

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria May Phase Out Diesel, Petrol Vehicles / May Their Soul RIP / What You Need TO Know About Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.