Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) (43985 Views)

Indian Man, Who Wanted Jaguar, Pushes Brand-new BMW Birthday-gift Into River / Coscharis Debuts The All New BMW 7 Series In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / The 2017 Toyota C-HR Nigerians Will Definitely Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by muller101(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
lonelydora:
Mercedes any time
BMW any day

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by jayjay00(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
nadalion:
Nice1 Autojosh, please try and give cost estimates when making posts
He wrote an estimate of N22 million
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by muller101(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
Talk price now, u go hear 30 million

The naira is dead!

All thanks to Jonadâft
rush to the nearby IDP camp and grab a copy of your sense now

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
I wouldn't need more than this
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by lonelydora: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
mascot87:
Will I buy this car before the end of this year? YES

Is it achievable? YES

Will I get the money legitimately? YES

Will I give my testimony here on nairaland? YES

Will people here make jest of me now? YES

Will I prove them wrong by the end of the year? YES

Please watch out.

Mascot says so

I have bookmarked this page for reference purpose at the end of the year. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by jaytime(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wow, amazing!

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Marshalrhino(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
nice but I'll still prefer a GLC to this baby

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
gabazin080:
all this motor u are posting up and down, u want make person go commit crime abi
you fit join Evans gang
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by ChiefSweetus: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
I don't definitely love it.
undecided

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by mrtegation99(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
mascot87:
Will I buy this car before the end of this year? YES

Is it achievable? YES

Will I get the money legitimately? YES

Will I give my testimony here on nairaland? YES

Will people here make jest of me now? YES

Will I prove them wrong by the end of the year? YES

Please watch out.

Mascot says so

Are you seriously dreaming? YES. grin. grin. grin

3 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Optimist88(m): 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
BMW or nothing! My love for BM no be here!

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
elantraceey:
embarassed embarassed
I know you like Hyndai Elentra better ... based on your monika

2 Likes

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
If na Igbo man design the car
If dem dash me I go reject am angry angry angry
God forbid aba made

When you eventually kick the hate bucket... nobody will mourn a castrated low lifer...
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by ChinonsoDike2: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
WHEN WILL BLACK COUNTRIES START MANUFACTURING THEIR OWN CARS?!

NEVER!
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by elantraceey(f): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
MykOnyxo:

I know you like Hyndai Elentra better ... based on your monika
oh how did you know?
I love Hyundai Electra but not better
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by cardoctor(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nice One
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
they said the 2017 porshe macran is one of the best car money can buy
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by tayo4ng(m): 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
professor of English I greet u.
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
u can't just hate German machines...they come with a particular kind of class

I can't even compare the 2013 version to a 2018 rav 4
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
gabazin080:
all this motor u are posting up and down, u want make person go commit crime abi
no mind them,the name of those car is #no misbehave.
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
ChinonsoDike2:
WHEN WILL BLACK COUNTRIES START MANUFACTURING THEIR OWN CARS?!

NEVER!
very soon,but after second coming of jesus
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by doublecross(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
PLANETOFBETS1:
If na Igbo man design the car If dem dash me I go reject am angry angry angry God forbid aba made
you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by ehioziosa: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
SHOCKING REVELATION!!! “Hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” — Pretty Nigerian Lady Writes On Facebook. click the link below to see photo

https://metweet.com/shocking-revelation-hail-satan-i-have-traded-my-soul-to-the-devil-for-money-pretty-nigerian-lady-writes-on-facebook/
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sweet car.

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by bejeria101(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
mrtegation99:

please where were you when angels were sharing common sense?
The one the resident evil of daura is doing,zombies make una try download sense.

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by soty(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
38.2mpg for a 4 liter compact SUV how can? abi na electric vehicle? even 1.8L corrolla doesnt give u close to that. 9ce built though..
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
When we have X6 on island already!!

1 Like

Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by ehioziosa: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2017
2009 Toyota Corolla LE for sale

Super Clean Tokunbo

Fabric seats, CD loader

Price: N3.8m

click the link below for more details and photos

https://metweet.com/2009-toyota-corolla-le-for-sale/
Re: All New BMW X3 Unveiled And You'll Definitely Love It (photos) by ruffcoin09(m): 5:17am On Jun 27, 2017
Car that have been seeing since last year here in dallas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Obi Okeke, Who Has Sold Over 39 Luxury Cars To Floyd Mayweather / Tiger Race Car Spotted In Lagos (Photos And Video) / Toyota Camry & Venza Owners Spent Up To 30minutes Arguing Over A Narrow Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.