Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,920 members, 7,806,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

"BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR (28919 Views)

See The Moment VP Osibanjo And His Aides Were Rescued Out Of His Crashed Chopper / INTERVIEW: Buhari, APC Sponsoring Some PDP Presidential Aspirants - Wike / Friday Osanebi Gives His Aides A Duplex And New Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by liftedhigh: 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oops
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by shevy878: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
The 12.5million Nigerian always know the audio message was a scam, only the 15million gullible ones are still forcing themselve to believe everythng is real even up till now with the above updates by BBC hausa.
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by BERNIMOORE: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
OrestesDante:
Sahara reporter are always coming hard!

We know this government is built on Falsehood.
I doubt if this man is alive
Sahara reporters just want soft landing Fayose was a actually right and very consistent to warn Nigerians about a looming danger pls don't join issues with SR pls they will dribble gou

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by BERNIMOORE: 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
shevy878:
The 12.5million Nigerian always know the audio message was a scam, only the 15million gullible ones are still forcing themselve to believe everythng is real even up till now with the above updates by BBC hausa.
God bless you, 15millions that voted buhari are enemies of Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Tecno66: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
ogododo:
FLASH: @bbchausa did not interview @NGRPresident Buhari as being touted, his heavily edited recorded tired voice was sent by his aides.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/879385498854326274
Why do they have to go to this extent? To prove that the man is alive? Walahi, this is corruption. No other way to explain it.

3 Likes

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Jesusloveyou: 10:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Khd95:
why would he send message in Hausa to a diversified country like Nigeria with as many as 500 other languages
how does he want the urhobos,efiks,ebiraa,igalas,ijaws etc to get the message,which kind of sickle cell president is this,abeg resign biko
are we Christian celebrating Xmas?
It is the Muslim that are celebrating, and the need to felicitate with them with the very language they can easily understand.

2 Likes

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by ehioziosa: 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
SHOCKING REVELATION!!! “Hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” — Pretty Nigerian Lady Writes On Facebook. click the link below to see photo

https://metweet.com/shocking-revelation-hail-satan-i-have-traded-my-soul-to-the-devil-for-money-pretty-nigerian-lady-writes-on-facebook/
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Okoroawusa: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:
Only BBC can tell us the truth now.
But for what it's worth,I believe Sahara Reporters.
becos they said what u want to. hear.
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Jesusloveyou: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
God bless you, 15millions that voted buhari are enemies of Nigeria
and the 12.5m that voted for your ineffectual buffoon are criminals.
Those criminals are the problems we are still facing till tomorrow

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
Eh see all this why, we never have peace for our beloved nation Nigeria and I mean we need peace in our country Nigeria for life if not we need Biafra. angry sad

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by slivertongue: 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
Nawa ooo,sahara reporters you people should reserve your strength for another report,i know is a massive lie

i wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by slivertongue: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Ofcourse most of us knew that he wasn't interviewed by the BBC HAUSA service , anyone that thinks the president kitchen aides will allow a BBC reporter access to an ailing General Buhari showing signs of mental impairment as evident in the voice recording where he displayed all the tell tale signs of retrograde semantic amnesia which explains why he had to rely on the primary language he learnt as a child because of difficulty in deploying the secondary (English) . May God bless Nigeria and get well Mr President

GOD help u
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by sharpwriter(m): 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
It is the Muslim that are celebrating, and the need to felicitate with them with the very language they can easily understand.
So na all southern Muslims understand Hausa abi? Or are they not Nigerians again?

7 Likes

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by wale200: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol! So u people are concurring with Sahara Reporters on this story now. Next time dont bore me with ur stale defence that somebody is sponsoring Omoyele Sowore o. SR breaks the news, others report.

2 Likes

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by mike404(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
ok
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THIS AFONJA CHRISTIAN BROTHER IN THE LAND OF RISING SUN.. I LOVE YOU AS A CHRISTIAN BRUH.
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by ozimec(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
ogododo:
FLASH: @bbchausa did not interview @NGRPresident Buhari as being touted, his heavily edited recorded tired voice was sent by his aides.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/879385498854326274

For how long now? Lies has an expiring date now...

You can deceive all the people all the time.

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Thank God I never believed the BBC Hausa and Alhaji Buhari scam in the first place!

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Okoroawusa:
becos they said what u want to. hear.
Perhaps.
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
I wonder the kind of drugs these APC government is taking for lies and propaganda.

BMC don fulfilled another of their campaigns.
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by eagleeye2: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Where is Fiznation to come and spin this one......Mtcheeeeee÷eewwwwwwweee

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Okoroawusa: 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Perhaps.
thank u for agreeing wit me.
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Jesusloveyou: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
sharpwriter:

So na all southern Muslims understand Hausa abi? Or are they not Nigerians again?
and is it all northern Muslim understand English?
And 90% of Muslims understand what buharu said.
so majority wins

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by bigfather(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
hucienda:
No lie can live forever.

I just laughed when I saw some monikers struggle to spin the narrative to justify the act by all means.

Their final cards now will now be along the lines of either of these: "ehn shebi he has already handed over to the AP" and/or "ehn is it no longer language in Nigeria?"

You get am! Dem nor dey die quick! They must find something to hold onto! grin

1 Like

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by mcfel(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
this man aids and his ministers go kill us with lies. the man personally said he was sick but his aids and ministers said the man no sick. na wa o
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by BlindAngel: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
We all know Buhari is a dullard
To make matters worse
He is now deaf and dumb

Zombies should not open this thread
It can hunt them for all eternity

Truth hurts

Your user name is really making me laugh out loud like a mad man right now, very funny but cool.
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by able20(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Buhari is now a laughing stock, what a pity for his children/grand children
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by iamdannyfc(m): 11:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
OWKAY.....

Are you writing jamb,waec,neco or gce?
Lets meet at [url]Onlysage.Tk[/url] so we can chat by questioning and answering ourselve.
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by begwong: 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
Cabals in action as usual!
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Ejanla07: 12:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

so wat of we yoruba muslims... re we not celebrating sallah.... so u mean we re really slaves we dont matter??

we yoruba muslims re tired of this marginalisation
Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by obonujoker(m): 12:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Jesusloveyou:

You are a very wicked guy , Allahlovesyou.. you no dey tire??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "BBC Hausa Didn't Interview Buhari, Edited Recorded Voice Sent By His Aides"- SR by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 27, 2017
How are we sure if its an old recording??

Anything can happen in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jare Adebisi Is Dead / Troops Dislodge Boko Haram Terrorists From Sabisa Forest, Rescue Victim (Photos) / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.