Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3117 Views)

Buhari Campaign Slams US, Others Over Stance On Elections / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites / Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OgaBuhari: 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
ok

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by cutepaul(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
Oh
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Why is the average life of an akwa ibomite still below par?
Akwa ibomites are struggling.
Yet it is the state that is feeding the nation with the Hausas and Yorubas controlling our oil wealth.
Infact thunder will strike whoever join hands with Gowon in defeating igbos in the civil war cos by now the akwa ibomites would have lived as Americans.
I rest my case.
Me I no dey talk much

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by kingzizzy: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
A thread was brought up by one unity beggar on how a socio cultural group in akwa ibom known as "Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio" renounced the state and its citizens as being integrated into the Biafra Republic.

But I want to State my points.

Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio cannot speak for the whole akwa ibomites.
We the Akwa Ibomites we have 3 different sub tribes with their dialects which are Ibibio, Annang and the Oro nation.

So this Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio of a group can't generalize for we the akwa ibomites.

Let a referendum be conducted and let's hear the voices of the masses and the truth shall be unfolded that all the Ibibios, Annang, Efik and Oro nation are tired of this Zoo and are all willing to back Namdi Kanu.
I rest my case cos me I no dey talk much.

The last president of Biafra, General Philip Effiong, was an Annang man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by EvilMetahuman: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Na by force to join biafra ni?
This unity begging of ipod is becoming something else o.

8 Likes

Re: . by sunnysunny69(m): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
how many referendum una wan conduct ?

2 Likes

Re: . by TheKingdom: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Look at the Nig.ga Republic that has no president doing propaganda war against IPOB.

Are they not ashamed of themselves, bribing folks in Imo State, Lagos, Bayelsa, etc to denounce exactly what?

Fools that are chasing shadows while their home is on fire.

6 Likes

Re: . by hmbassey1960(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

nope he was ibibio

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hmbassey1960(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
A thread was brought up by one unity beggar on how a socio cultural group in akwa ibom known as "Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio" renounced the state and its citizens as being integrated into the Biafra Republic.

We the Akwa Ibomites we have 3 different sub tribes with their dialects which are Ibibio, Annang and the Oro nation.

So this Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio of a group can't generalize for we the akwa ibomites.

Let a referendum be conducted and let's hear the voices of the masses and the truth shall be unfolded that all the Ibibios, Annang, Efik and Oro nation are tired of this Zoo and are all willing to back Namdi Kanu.
get out you not an akwa ibomite

7 Likes

Re: . by LUGBE: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Is well, you all are welcome, as the leader of IPod said everybody is welcome, we can end up changing the name from Biafra depending interested parties.

We won't force anybody or ethnic group into marriage, we are different.

1 Like

Re: . by nengibo: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:

Yes how will Ibibio speak for akwaibom, its Eboe that can speak for akwaibom and order its people to conduct referendum.....#osu Mentality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
get out you not an akwa ibomite
unam ikot.
Scommon nsike ke iso.
Bassey Ekpo Ebod Calabar.
Useme

1 Like

Re: . by Notasyouthink: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:

Ntoakwaibom, tell him how the whole of akwaibomites hates anything biafra grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by nengibo: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Who send Eboe to save Niger delta, na by force ? O te pagha

7 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
kingzizzy:

Yeah he surrendered and renounced Biafra after Ojukwu went on exile to Ivory Coast.
He's from my tribe.
I'm from Senator God'swill Akpabio's tribe.
We are Annang,
we're Biafrans

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by hmbassey1960(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
unam ikot. Scommon nsike ke iso. Bassey Ekpo Ebod Calabar. Useme
fo edi ekpo ebod unam ikot mkpo
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lols

1 Like

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
fo edi ekpo ebod unam ikot mkpo
akpa akan anda ke iso atang ndisime? Mkpa umia iso nscatter.
Nonsense.
Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
I dong shows oo

1 Like

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Ntoakwaibom, tell him how the whole of akwaibomites hates anything biafra grin grin grin

Hahahahaha
Thank u Bhro for the invite.. . I am here now.

1 Like

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
I told sum1 dat the greatest threat that these online Biafran warriors have will be Me... Lols.. They didn't bliv... Hahahahaha...

4 Likes

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ogabuhari why you mumu like this na.
Re: . by cursedAbiola(f): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
NtoAkwaIbom:
I told sum1 dat the greatest threat that these online Biafran warriors have will be Me... Lols.. They didn't bliv... Hahahahaha...
[/s]
you're a nobody
keep fooling yourself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
OGA Buhari.
Esi bo ke owo annang ado owo Uko.. But afor awoo ada adido ndisimmeh...
So ke ntak Godswill Akpabio ama do owo uneghe Aye ke afo akienne asimmeh abo ke ado awonghor ke afid Akwa Ibom ado Biafra ?
Nso Ndisimmeh ke asimmeh uto ado ?

4 Likes

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
cursedAbiola:
[s][/s]
you're a nobody
keep fooling yourself

Hahahahaha
When you start quoting a "Nobody" (ghost) it means ur family people have finally caught up with you...

Hahahahaha... Uso ami adamma ndien

1 Like

Re: . by hmbassey1960(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
akpa akan anda ke iso atang ndisime? Mkpa umia iso nscatter.
Nonsense.
i no dey too much cause i know if you see me you go fit talk nonesense for my front.i will use koboko to whip and kick your ass,dey tin bi say u no sabi who take say e for better him face scatter, cus if hold no fvck civilian go save

2 Likes

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:

Ha-ha
This fool knows how to play to the Deluded Igbos who are just waiting for Fake hopes like these to bite on.

3 Likes

Re: . by cursedAbiola(f): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
NtoAkwaIbom:

Hahahahaha
When you start quoting a "Nobody" (ghost) it means ur family people have finally caught up with you...

Hahahahaha... Uso ami adamma ndien
[/s]
trash trash trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sha, me being me.
I will seize this thread and take over..
Any thread that tries to humiliate the Akwa Ibom people by tying them to Biafra gets seized by me..

I know those idiots will come and ask whom I am...
Sha, after marking my land I will come to tell u guys

1 Like

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Plot 1
Ogabuhari aba nte afo usu kere ke mkpo.
Why exactly do u like Biafra ?

1. They will be the Majority and you will forever be a minority.
2. Anytime I make a poat, they tell me dat Aks are a voiceless Minority, dat I shud shut up... It's just the fellow citizens of the creeks that join voice... To push them aside..

you want to have same passport with people that are always pushing drugs everywhere ?
People that have led to South Africans, and Indians to pursue Nigerians ?
You want to stand by those who were not ashamed to come out and defend Saraki and those accused of Corruption. If want that u r free, u and ur annang gang.. But the Ibibio has decided.. To not be so stupid

3. Delta dat has indigenous Igbo tribes have told dem to go fuckkk themselves, Efik elders told Osibanjo that they are noisy miscreants, Mboho mkpara awa Ibibio have come to tell them to go screw demselves too. But you and ur annang people dat have been fighting with Igbo time and again is claiming to love them.

Oya, you and ur annang people are free to go with them... Eka edi... We will not miss you people one bit.

2 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
hmbassey1960:
i no dey too much cause i know if you see me you go fit talk nonesense for my front.i will use koboko to whip and kick your ass,dey tin bi say u no sabi who take say e for better him face scatter, cus if hold no fvck civilian go save
you yarn say me I no be akwa ibomite but you no fit rapport with me for ibibio.
You're a shame

2 Likes

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Plot 2

The thing is that OP is not telling these Liepods that Aks is made up of 3 zones
Oro
Annang
Ibibio.

Ibibio owns 75% of the numbers, Annang owns 15% and Oron and Ekid makes up the other 10%.
The mix is non threatening because Ibibio people are the most peaceful people on the mix, any zone that has Ibibio vote, wins sweepingly.

Though we won't mind giving Biafra Annang ... Like Biafra, annang is totally landlocked, with no resource to call its..

Ogabuhari we dash u and ur annang people to Biafra... Ka di

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groups That Fought Jonathan Have Lost Their Voice Under Buhari – Abba Moro / Biafra: South-east Elders Submit Petition To US, UN On Igbos’ Plight In Nigeria / Biafra: United Nations To Expel Nigeria From UN Due To Genocide By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.