Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System (1542 Views)

New Online Forum......review Please..... / What Is Cloud Computing-benefits, Charactersticks And Models / My C++ Voting System Program Algorithm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by steinalb(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
Votestats Is a platform that models Nigeria voting system. It provides leads and insights for all politician and election stakeholder in Nigeria. It collates and aggregates mocked voting data according to political party, states, age gender etc. We are increasing the demographics everyday.

Features:
- virtual online voting to collect data.
- voting data models displayed as charts.
- various demographics are covered.
- vote review after 7days i.e you can change your vote.
- captures almost all political parties in Nigeria.

You can read MORE about the features and how the platform will be beneficial to everybody.

More features are still being incorporated.

I want you use you guys here as my sample data for performance, testing and feedback. It is still a new platform.

Only Presidential voting process and data have been fully implemented.
Gubernatorial, senatorial, state house, house of reps will be added as soon as possible.

Please, just register, login and vote (only for President for now). Then return any issues, bugs, criticism or any functionality that have not been captured.

Don't forget to return the feedback through here or any of these channels:
- you can drop them here as comments.
- whatsapp: 08139059856
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/votestats
- Email: votestatsng@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by steinalb(m): 1:08am On Jun 29, 2017
Comments have been added to the PLATFORM to make it more interactive.
You can now login, either VOTE or move to the DATALAND to join the discussion.

NOTE:
- only the presidential vote section have been fully implemented.
- Anambra state section will soon be available.
Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by steinalb(m): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2017
Abia State and Anambra state folks can now login, cast votes and follow the discussions online.

Votestats Is a platform that models Nigeria voting system. It provides leads and insights for all politician and election stakeholder in Nigeria. It collates and aggregates mocked voting data according to political party, states, age gender etc. We are increasing the demographics everyday.

Features:
- virtual online voting to collect data.
- voting data models displayed as charts.
- various demographics are covered.
- vote review after 7days i.e you can change your vote.
- captures almost all political parties in Nigeria.

You can read MORE about the features and how the platform will be beneficial to everybody.
Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by steinalb(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2017
For the Anambra folks, u can now join the discussion or vote, forecast, predict the November elections.

All you have to do is to login:
www.votestats.com.ng/login

You can either cast your vote under anambra state:
www.votestats.com.ng/user/updategov

Or join the discussion in the data-land:
www.votestats.com.ng/user/govdataview

Votestats - Get involved
Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by steinalb(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2017
All the states Have been activated for gubernatorial voting.
Read more about [url=votestats.com.ng/about]Votestats[/url].

And also Nigerian Political [url=votestats.com.ng/nigeria/political/party/hub]hub[/url] have been added to the platform.

Get involved
Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by steinalb(m): 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
You can now join the discussion in [url=votestats.com.ng/user/dataview]Votestats[/url] and check out the political parties' hub.

Read more about [url=votestats.com.ng/about]Votestats here[/url]
Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by AfricaNigerian: 5:46pm On Sep 26, 2017
Hmm in one word your site looks like a poultry
Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
AfricaNigerian:
U talk as if forum4africa has a better design

1 Like

Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by steinalb(m): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2017
AfricaNigerian:

Thanks for the good feedback, we will continue working on [url=votestats.com.ng]votestats[/url] till we get a better feedback from you.
Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by steinalb(m): 3:28pm On Sep 30, 2017
For the Abia, Adamawa, akwa ibom, Bauchi, Anambra and Bayelsa folks, u can now join the discussion or vote.

All you have to do is to login:
www.votestats.com.ng/login

View and discuss the Data: www.votestats.com.ng/user/govdataview

Data charts for more states will be activated soonest.
Re: Votestats - New Online Platform That Simulates And Models Nigeria Voting System by AfricaNigerian: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
steinalb:

Thanks for the good feedback, we will continue working on [url=votestats.com.ng]votestats[/url] till we get a better feedback from you.
lol don't change anything on votestats oooo..... I was just kidding when I said it looks like a poultry *cheers*

(1) (Reply)

Learn Java/android / I Need Someone That A Create A Good E Commerce Website For Me / Help Needed With A Php Piping Script (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.