Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (59272 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Antina(f): 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
Do you really need this question again!! A married woman? Tell her to go and try out someone else!!

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by thorpido(m): 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Simply ask her why she married him.
Tell her to water her garden.At the best time,the seeds will sprout.She needs to get herself to improving her husband.

Just back off.You're giving her that attention.

164 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Antina:
Do you really need this question again!! A married woman? Tell her to go and try out someone else!!
I gave her mid serious warning in order not to disrespect her, but she is not really hearing me out.

2 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
thorpido:
Simply ask her why she married him.
Tell her to water her garden.At the rest time,the seeds will sprout.She needs to good be herself to improving her husband.

Just back off.You're giving her that attention.

Bro, I am not giving her attention. For the fact i honoured her invitation, was after so many trials. She is married, and i don't wish to get strained.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Antina(f): 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
SingleDad:
I gave her mid serious warning in order not to disrespect her, but she is not really hearing me out.

Don't tell me u cannot make a decision of your own!! U don't need to disrespect her, tell her point blank, if she doesn't leave u alone you may consider telling her husband.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Antina(f): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
SingleDad:

Bro, I am not giving her attention. For the fact i honoured her invitation, was after so many trials. She is married, and i don't wish to get strained.

Don't honour her invitation anymore, stop picking her calls nd all, not too hard to do I'm sure

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Antina:

Don't tell me u cannot make a decision of your own!! U don't need to disrespect her, tell her point blank, if she doesn't leave u alone you may consider telling her husband.

I threatened to tell her mother, because we were that close, but she's not digging it. She still believe that, I would grant her so much leniency because she was/is my friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Antina:

Don't honour her invitation anymore, stop picking her calls nd all, not too hard to do I'm sure

Yeah. I practically stopped picking her calls, and returning her messages, but she's so persistent in nature.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by thorpido(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
SingleDad:

If at all you have to meet her,meet her at a public place.
Since you know her intentions,simply tell her you are busy and won't be able to see her.She will back off when she sees your resolve.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Linus!. Why are your threads centred around girls/women disturbing you?. If one isn't disturbing with her countless nudes, another is for sex. Mtcheew!.

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
thorpido:
If at all you have been o meet her,meet her at a public place.
Since you know her intentions,simply tell her you are busy a d won't be able to see her.She will back off when she sees your resolve.

All our previous meeting were held in a public place. I don't know, maybe she is seeing it as a date or something. Bro, I just don't really know. Her husband is my friend. We do relate about a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by thorpido(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
SingleDad:

All our previous meeting were held in a public place. I don't know, maybe she is seeing it as a date or something. Bro, I just don't really know. Her husband is my friend. We do relate about a lot of things.
Tell her you will tell her husband.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Linus!. Why are your threads centred around girls/women disturbing you?. If one isn't disturbing with her countless nudes, another is for sex. Mtcheew!.

Am happy you v being monitoring me. Which means you are my friend sweetheart.

All my threads revolves around them, because I have a lot of activities going on in my life, both past , present, and future. So honey, just roll with it.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
thorpido:
Tell her you will tell her husband.

I think she lost regards towards him. She ain't scared a bit
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Bro, don't do it. The husband is a man like you. Use call blocking app if possible, report her to her people.

I only had an affair once with a married woman as per trying to be adventurous but it wasn't worth it.

Avoid! Avoid! Avoid!

God be with you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?

This is the only SingleDad that always..
.always...always having problemz with slay queens tongue

I dont blame u if they keep coming back tho..u must have the sweetest tongue in ur neighborHOOD grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by wordbank(m): 12:59am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

Na u know

8 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Ab4all(m): 1:34am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
@singledad, if turning her request down with any means implies disrespectful, then so be it. I can't even mirror myself fu*king another's wife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by lenghtinny(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2017
You are on the path to becoming a single dad angry

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Which one is friendly intimacy again

9 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by dilini(m): 7:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Why she got married to him in the first place is not clear to me.. I guess she is regretting. My brother, even if you were the one having that same medical issue she will still cheat on you.

After God fear women!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by kennies12(m): 7:38am On Jun 27, 2017
I think that woman needs you.

We do sin, even for no good reasons. so if am the one, its better I sin here that somebody needs me than the other way round

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by pythonkid(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Why you telling us ?

11 Likes

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2017
All these girls forming "virgins" una see una life?? U will not want to sample the product before getting married, u think you're doing the guy? My dear you're doing yourself...

OP please give her the D, just give her to silence her. Just no do give am belle oo..

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Crossnerves: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Its obvious you have decided if you will be involve or not. You just want mental support to do it or not to.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by SirMichael1: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Evablizin(f): 9:11am On Jun 27, 2017
Hm,don't do it if you do another man will sleep with your wife all your children from away match and you wouldn't even know.Thank

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 27, 2017
As an adult deep inside you know what you wanted to do, external validation is what you are seeking at this point.

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.