Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

#bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) (1687 Views)

Checkout Efe 2014 Throwback Photo / Comedian AY Pictured With Efe And Bisola / Efe And Bisola Begin Their Media Tours (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by Priscy01(f): 3:12am On Jun 27, 2017
The intimacy is getting stronger between Big Brother Naija winner Efe and second runner up Bisola. Even for the fact she's rumored to have a daughter, but the mister logistic don't seem to care.

Efe who revealed that he's single after Mavis said she's dating has seem to becoming more comfortable with Bisola as they tour together and always seem to enjoy each others company.

Fans has urged both of them to work things out as they both looked perfect for each other. Let's watch and see how this love adventure ends.

More photo below:

Source; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/06/bbnaija-checkout-efe-and-bisola-as-they.html

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi

Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by DFuture1isU(m): 3:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Cute
Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by UGLEEBOI: 3:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Why this gyal come ............lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by praizephoto(m): 5:10am On Jun 27, 2017
nice one
Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by sayentease(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2017
Hmm..

Tomorrow, I am going to Lagos,

Where u have no relative.

To Lagos island, where I heard 10k can't do for two days.
But I must leave the comfort zone which will plague me to eternal penury if I don't act.

Heard Lagos is the place where big dreams come true.

I'd get a nearest church to get an accommodation. While I work hard to feed.

So help me God.
Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 7:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Both are damn ugly
Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by sunnysunny69(m): 7:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Where is the wow ? Did you see what the girl put on her feet.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Bisola Is Putting on Made in Aba Products !!! Efe na so you Bulala Big reach you use hand Park am... Fear Warri People O !!!
Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Receptionist dey call my room say Ese dey down and she won see me.
Holla her come up, as she cum up everywhere soft, fyn for ground pass snapchat, omo this gurl hot.
she say Erigga I be ur fan on a low but my bae no know, imagine Efe don use ur based on logistics take blow. I say nah so E be.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2017
She be like man undecided ... Efe abeg come and meet fresh babe like me, very soft and feminine.
Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Both are damn ugly
Lmaooo
Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by UGLEEBOI: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2017
Fresca:
She be like man undecided ... Efe abeg come and meet fresh babe like me, very soft and feminine.

...Warabout me?? embarassed

Re: #bbnaija: Checkout Efe And Bisola As They WOW In New Photoshoot (photos) by kwen1: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Pre-wedding Photos.. lipsrsealed

..maybe.lolllll

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa / Queen Elizabeth II Makes Shocking Successor Appointment / "Mr Kunle Are You Pregnant?"fan Ask Actor Kunle Afod As He Shares Movie Set Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.