Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,091 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) (25556 Views)

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Fighting False Accusations And Ridicule From A Father / Siblings Prank Their 10-Year-Old Sister For Stealing Their Mum's Wine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by eyinjuege: 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
gentlechyke:

Both are the problem since the child is not a rape accident.

The mother is keeping to her end of the bargain. She is providing for the child, however meagre. She is encouraging her son, she talks to him, makes sure he's fed. Its not compulsory for parents to be a couple before you can take responsibility towards your children.
The man is not doing any of these. He didn't even know how his son looked like when he saw the picture. He couldn't eve call to talk to the boy, how about sending 5k monthly for his upkeep. I know that's small, but it still shows you're aware of your responsibility, even though things are tough. How can any decent father eat, while your child is hungry? Sleep while your child may be roofless? How about the child's schooling?
Don't forget he never questioned the paternity of the child.

1 Like

Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by merryglaze(f): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
If he can't deal with the consequences of his actions, why not use protection. Now the lil boy is the one being affected.Silly excuse for a man..spiritual reasons my ass.
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by gentlechyke(m): 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
delishpot:

Yeah, she has sudenly become an Olosho because she got pregnant. Why are people this wicked? Do you know of she was disvirgined by that guy? You insult her because the man that got her pregnant and almost led her to her grave ran away. When a guy does such evil you call it recklessness but when a woman does it she becones evil, demonic and an olosho. Make una try dey fear God with the way una dey judge matter.
A father who has been contacted, was not denied access to his son, was invited to help care and be in his sons life but declined and ran away you did not call names but the woman who has been trying her best to make the most for her son you call Olosho. God dey sha, thank God that humans are not gods. Today she is your "Olosho" tomorrow she may be bigger than where men placed her. Na Godwin.

Maam. sorry you misunderstood my message...in paraphrase; He could have had such an affair with a prostitute than put the woman in such a condition or he could have bought a condom.
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by gentlechyke(m): 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
eyinjuege:

The mother is keeping to her end of the bargain. She is providing for the child, however meagre. She is encouraging her son, she talks to him, makes sure he's fed. Its not compulsory for parents to be a couple before you can take responsibility towards your children.
The man is not doing any of these. He didn't even know how his son looked like when he saw the picture. He couldn't eve call to talk to the boy, how about sending 5k monthly for his upkeep. I know that's small, but it still shows you're aware of your responsibility, even though things are tough. How can any decent father eat, while your child is hungry? Sleep while your child may be roofless? How about the child's schooling?
Don't forget he never questioned the paternity of the child.

Yeah. got your point. but in this story, the proposed Father never wanted the kid, he didn't want the child to behold breath of life before birth... can such a person be called a father? even his attitude after the child became human; his actions remained callous. Is that what a father should be. He was never one and will never be one unless his attitude changes. I'm not judging, but the heart of a man is wicked.
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by sapientia(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
kudos to the teachers who were quick to notice the negative effect..

They should change school for him as a matter of urgency first.. and possibly environment
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by Dfavouredone: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lawrence Oghenekewve, I'm an urhobo boy, but from my personal experience, urhobo men can be irresponsible Like my ogogoro drinking and cigar smoking uncles.

Except those that purposefully decide to be otherwise and has the fear of God like me wink
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benjom:
Mark my word, "The boy shall be great!".
chk ur mail sir,
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by davewhizy: 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
obontami:
[
So who is the person talking care of the boy's mother sex wise? I mean you can't just leave a good pussy like her's unattended!

Just incase anyone knows the lady in question whereabouts. The person should please contact via obontami1@gmail.com.

I will reward the person handsomely. Thank you.
. iranu
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by CioAngels(f): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Benjom:
Mark my word, "The boy shall be great!".
A Very Big Amen.
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by Mavrick2012: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nutase:
Why release sperm when you can't fund the consequences
Aunty, why open your legs when his not legally married to you?
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by Benjom(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
KIKO720:
chk ur mail sir,

I've since replied you.
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by mechanics(m): 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
Omolewa Ashiru

Lawrence Oghenekew

In another thread I saw earlier someone was seeking
An advice over his boyfriend's request to have a baby for him because other women are disturbing him.

DON'T FALL FOR IT
hmmmmm, you mean he post on this trend earlier on to seek for babies?
Re: Abandoned 10-year-old Pupil Breaks Down After Ridicule From Schoolmates (pics) by mechanics(m): 11:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
No matter what, that's son and Its duty to take care of him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Amount Should A Child Be Contributing To The House? Anthony Joshua Asks / Mother Accidentally Kills Her Son After Giving Him Kerosene Instead Of Water / Help! Am I Wrong Asking My Wife To Talk To Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.