Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,729 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? (32452 Views)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Mum Plans To Stop Her Kids From Getting Addicted To Games & Tablet Using This / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by obataokenwa(m): 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Don't use pattern again. Password it and also password your social media apps. cage them in one place and keep a straight face.
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by brightalo17: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Markikus:

Badoo the skull breaker
Baddo? smiley I reject and bind .
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
even if you want to please her that doesn't mean you should loose your self respect ...stand your grounds and tell her to stop touching your phone and respect your privacy ... and always open up stop hiding anything that is wrong just because you wanna please her ....talk to your wife and if she does nothing stand your ground....you are the man of the house for Christ sake.
the op is a man and not a woman. Na so una dey fail exam, no wonder.......
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by debspauly(f): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
the op is a man and not a woman. Na so una dey fail exam, no wonder.......
idiot read my post again ...b4 you talk out your tongue ..

4 Likes

Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by tonardo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
My boy, you aren't man enough...
Your mother inlaw dey marry you...
Mutcheew!
Maybe you are jobless
your wife and her mother dey feed you
you sure say nobe them buy you d phone.?
Nothing person no-go see for here...

2 Likes

Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
tuscani:
I was angry initially when reading, I thought you were a female, but when I discovered that it was even your wife's mother, I just realised that you are such a fool. THE FAULT OH BRUTUS, IS NOT IN OUR STARS FOR IT IS IN US BECAUSE WE ARE WEAKLING
I initially tot the op was a female,mayb couldnt react for fear of her husbands anger or suspicion.Bt findn a man telln dis kinda story is sumhow in dis era of locks and patterns
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol this is new cheesy
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by enemyofprogress: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
idiot read my post again ...b4 you talk out your tongue ..
e pain am grin grin tongue
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by tonardo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
That's why i love phones with quest mode...
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by Coolgent(m): 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yahoo yahoo mother inlaw
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by daben1(m): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is what happens when you play too much with your inlaws.. I'm 100% sure you laugh with her too much..
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by debspauly(f): 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
e pain am grin grin tongue
lolz ....crayfish ...

opodo!
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by thunderbabs: 11:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
E duro na.....First of all, matured guys are scared of getting married. Secondly, the married guys re doing like mumus in their marriage.....ki lo fa oshi gaaann.

Any mother in law wey no respect herself will see anyhow....What rubbish shocked
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by BentSpoon(m): 11:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

Op ur mother inlaw is a witch.

She is trying to find ur new contract so as to terminate It

Don't touch her just embark on 6weeks dry fasting after that if u don't die she will die for u
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by enemyofprogress: 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
lolz ....crayfish ...

opodo!

1 Share

Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by soyemi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Check below

Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by debspauly(f): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=57937361][/quote]lolz
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by distilledwalex(m): 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
How is this a problem na... Change your lock pattern na... Which yeye mod dey move this kind pathetic story to front page sev... Are these guys okay at all.. embarassed
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by erico2k2(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
kekakuz:

a friend
But you never said that was a friend you made it sound like it was you,Ok if indeed it was for a friend then Im indeed sorry for the outburst!Apologies.
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by enemyofprogress: 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
lolz
abeg go sleep jo
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by debspauly(f): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
abeg go sleep jo
yeye dey smell ....your mate don sleep since 6pm you dey here dey bla..
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by enemyofprogress: 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
debspauly:
yeye dey smell ....your mate don sleep since 6pm you dey here dey bla..
you nko? Na wetin you dey find here? Are you looking for cucumber? grin
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by distilledwalex(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
erico2k2:

My friend sharaaaaaaaap there, i say sharaaaapp why do losers like you claim aor crave attention, don you get enough in your own enclave
who wrote this?
https://www.nairaland.com/3834748/girlfriend-7-years-pregnant
Thank you jare... The yeye guy is a liar from the pit of hell... Nd our dullard mod sev dey push dis kind story to front page. .. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by distilledwalex(m): 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Did I just read "my wife's room" WTF! Wait...so you and your wife don't sleep in the same room and on the same bed? And you allowed that! shocked what kind of men do we have in Nigeria these days bikonu angry
The guy is confused and a blatant liar... When you lie confusion is abound
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by Zedoo(m): 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Put mad password. Ur phone is urs. She should know her boundary.
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by greatwomenworld(f): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
very simple.. keep changing your password or pattern.
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by chris31(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2017
Dont even try changing the password or confronting her if she is the one sponsoring you people....Before someone throws you out of the house
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by debspauly(f): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you nko? Na wetin you dey find here? Are you looking for cucumber? grin
not your carrot for sure..abeg go sleep.

1 Like

Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by mubeela(m): 12:03am On Jun 29, 2017
U better sell d phone asap nd drink Alamo wit d money. Dat will bring peace in d house
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by fries07(m): 12:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Just tell her you dont like and probably get her a phone if she does not have one.
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by shurch(m): 12:21am On Jun 29, 2017
She has over stayed her welcome. Port her back to wherever she's coming from. You sef no fit change your phone code ni?
Re: My Mother In-Law Checks My Phone, How Do I Stop Her? by vatiqan(m): 12:25am On Jun 29, 2017
Old boy eh....... My MIL is the very opposite of this. Can't just imagine her trying this.

@ Op, forget about disrespect, talk to that woman once and for all, she'd never try that again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / What's Happening To Our Men? / PHOTO: Missing Girl, Ifeoma Obonna Found Safely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.