Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

What Would U Do In My Shoes?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do In My Shoes?? (2180 Views)

Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2017
I once had a thing with this girl for a few months. We never went intimate. We kissed once and we were close but just never got intimate sexually. After a few months I wasn't really feeling Wat we had and I split. A year later and she comes visiting to my family house. She came visiting my immediate elder sib. He stays in abj and came home for a holiday. I really didn't pay any mind to who it was and caught a glimpse of her face. Really never imagined some one would b dat ballsy anyway. I went tru his fone and dat was wen I clearly saw her pictures litterd. Been seeing dem hang at night and he used her pix as his dp. . We don't normally talk about our relatnshps at home. We were raised dat way. Even though we get to know who one is dating we just silently know without making comments. Ds is d first time Ds kinda sh*t is happening and she even saw me once while standing wit my sib and said a casual hello. Jst wondering Wat I shuld do. Can't step up to tell him about it cos we really don't have dat kinda convo. Or shuld I Jst ignore.?? My major concern isn't about Wat dey have... it's about d kind of person she could possibly be...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Guy mind your business

4 Likes

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Dopeyomi(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Bros as long as u no see am fvčk abeg lock up!

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by ikp120(m): 10:13am On Jun 27, 2017
Wetin concern you? undecided undecided No be you break up with her? Shuo!
sad sad

UNIBEN expelled you and then AAU accepted you. It's none of UNIBEN's business. Move on bro.

7 Likes

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Caustics: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Snitch41:
I once had a thing with this girl for a few months. We never went intimate. We kissed once and we were close but just never got intimate sexually. After a few months I wasn't really feeling Wat we had and I split. A year later and she comes visiting to my family house. She came visiting my immediate elder sib. He stays in abj and came home for a holiday. I really didn't pay any mind to who it was and caught a glimpse of her face. Really never imagined some one would b dat ballsy anyway. I went tru his fone and dat was wen I clearly saw her pictures litterd. Been seeing dem hang at night and he used her pix as his dp. . We don't normally talk about our relatnshps at home. We were raised dat way. Even though we get to know who one is dating we just silently know without making comments. Ds is d first time Ds kinda sh*t is happening and she even saw me once while standing wit my sib and said a casual hello. Jst wondering Wat I shuld do. Can't step up to tell him about it cos we really don't have dat kinda convo. Or shuld I Jst ignore.?? My major concern isn't about Wat dey have... it's about d kind of person she could possibly be...
when you go to empty your bowels squat properly and contract your colon. Dont leave feaces hanging in your intestine. You will feel a lot better after that.

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by kennies12(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
you want to spoil a relationship u weren't interested in? haba guy!
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 10:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Wat r y'all saying.. I said I'm worried about d kind of person she could b.. not being interested in her doesn't mean I care about her. I care about my sibling. Maybe ds was d wrong place to bring ds.. dang....
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
Wetin concern you? undecided undecided No be you break up with her? Shuo!
sad sad

UNIBEN expelled you and then AAU accepted you. It's none of UNIBEN's business. Move on bro.
it's not on all threads u must comment and so half intelligently a times. I was d one who broke up wit her.. I'm tryna look out for a family folk here... I DON'T CARE about her.. d fact dat little info was given here doesn't mean u shuldnt comprehend wat Was stated... it's getting serious and if it's more serious Dan it is, I broke up with someone and now probably going to b a family member. Even in d western world it won't fly Bro.... all shades of awkwardness over ds...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 10:37am On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Guy mind your business
so I guess ur sister cn date ur exes.. ??
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by herlarho(m): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2017
I will off ur shoe and wear my own
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by ikp120(m): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Snitch41:
it's not on all threads u must comment and so half intelligently a times. I was d one who broke up wit her.. I'm tryna look out for a family folk here... I DON'T CARE about her.. d fact dat little info was given here doesn't mean u shuldnt comprehend wat Was stated... it's getting serious and if it's more serious Dan it is, I broke up with someone and now probably going to b a family member. Even in d western world it won't fly Bro.... all shades of awkwardness over ds...
Bros, wetin work for you may not work for your brother. Wetin no work for you may work for your brother.

What are you even feeling like? undecided Like you can block her chances of dating your bro? undecided undecided

No be you talk say you didn't love her again so you broke up with her? undecidedundecided

You're just being obnoxious and trying to use the western world to justify it.

I repeat, move on with your life. Your ex is your ex, not your brother's ex!

That your last paragraph, in the comment I just quoted, gave you out easily to being on some sorta selfish mission. Just face your front or keep on looking for someone to deceive you.

What if your brother already knows about it? undecided undecided undecided It's not everyone who is as petty as most folks out there.

4 Likes

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
herlarho:
I will off ur shoe and wear my own
lol... from the looks of u we were never d same size anyway..
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 10:49am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:

Bros, wetin work for you may not work for your brother. Wetin no work for you may work for your brother.

What are you even feeling like? undecided Like you can block her chances of dating your bro? undecided undecided

No be you talk say you didn't love her again so you broke up with her? undecidedundecided

You're just being obnoxious and trying to use the western world to justify it.

I repeat, move on with your life. Your ex is your ex, not your brother's ex!

That your last paragraph, in the comment I just quoted, gave you out easily to be on some sorta selfish mission. Just face your front.
I repeat.. understand before u speak Mr ikpi.. I'm in a satisfying relatnshp.. have no attachments to any ex.. my sibling dating an ex is a first for me. If it's acceptable den I shuld b able to tell him we had sum tin and he decide.. which is Wat is my debate here.. u sounding ds way shows how shallow u are and have been since I've been viewing ur comments on other places.. it isn't a must to comment here.. if u had little reason to give u would have viewed and passed... u are very correct to assume I am selfish.. I always protect my siblings and love to think dey would do same.. If I am petty den u must b from a loose family.. morals are still valuable here..
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by ikp120(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
Snitch41:
I repeat.. understand before u speak Mr ikpi.. I'm in a satisfying relatnshp.. have no attachments to any ex.. my sibling dating an ex is a first for me. If it's acceptable den I shuld b able to tell him we had sum tin and he decide.. which is Wat is my debate here.. u sounding ds way shows how shallow u are and have been since I've been viewing ur comments on other places.. it isn't a must to comment here.. if u had little reason to give u would have viewed and passed... u are very correct to assume I am selfish.. I always protect my siblings and love to think dey would do same..
Mr man, just take a look at your username:Snitch. So you already know that you're a snitch? undecided undecided

Bros, leave that girl and face your babe. Who do you think you wanna fool here? undecidedSome bunch of zero IQ kids who don't know that you're just being obnoxious and following up on your personal vendetta with a girl who has already moved on with her life? undecided undecided

Listen and listen very attentively Mr Snitch (which is coincidentally your username), that she is your ex doesn't make her your brother's ex too. You probably wanna cook up some one sided story and dish it out to ya bro just to give him a biased image of her.

Since you guys don't discuss your relationships at home, what da fück is the reason you want to get into this if not for some personal shít? undecided undecided undecided

I repeat, move on with your life! Relate just fine with her. Stop bearing grudges against her. You didn't even get intimate with her in the first place.

Just tell us that you don't like her. Your bro mustn't like what you like. You're pained that she's dating your bro, ain't you? undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 11:14am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:

Mr man, just take a look at your username:Snitch. So you already know that you're a snitch? undecided undecided

Bros, leave that girl and face your babe. Who do you think you wanna fool here? undecidedSome bunch of zero IQ kids who don't know that you're just being obnoxious and following up on your personal vendetta with a girl who has already moved on with her life? undecided undecided

Listen and listen very attentively Mr Snitch (which is coincidentally your username), that she is your ex doesn't make her your brother's ex too. You probably wanna cook up some one sided story and dish it out to ya bro just to give him a biased image of her.

Since you guys don't discuss your relationships at home, what da fück is the reason you want to get into this if not for some personal shít? undecided undecided undecided

I repeat, move on with your life! Relate just fine with her. Stop bearing grudges against her. You didn't even get intimate with her in the first place.

Just tell us that you don't like her. Your bro mustn't like what you like. You're pained that she's dating your bro, ain't you? undecided undecided
I am certain u just want to get on my nerves.. who's being petty now?? Even after stating dat I'm looking out for a sib emphatically u insist on ur own crooked tots. U have no idea how tins operate with me so I can't state dem to u... but oga abeg, not by force to force ur own belief's. .. just stroll on if u have issues urself.. it's clear d kind of home u were raised in and how ur people operate... sorry I have to say ds.. but u r d one pulling out ur low, very uncouth thinking. . Jst move along if u can't b reasonable. Was it said I would cook up a story..?? It's already late in d day... now wake dat brain to borrow u sense u haven't used in ur comments so far.. why d fvck won't ds b personal... but I really expected better from u o... on a serious note... seen more mature comments from u before....
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by ikp120(m): 11:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Snitch41:
I am certain u just want to get on my nerves.. who's being petty now?? Even after stating dat I'm looking out for a sib emphatically u insist on ur own crooked tots. U have no idea how tins operate with me so I can't state dem to u... but oga abeg, not by force to force ur own belief's. .. just stroll on if u have issues urself.. it's clear d kind of home u were raised in and how ur people operate... sorry I have to say ds.. but u r d one pulling out ur low, very uncouth thinking. . Jst move along if u can't b reasonable. Was it said I would cook up a story..?? It's already late in d day... now wake dat brain to borrow u sense u haven't used in ur comments so far.. why d fvck won't ds b personal... but I really expected better from u o... on a serious note... seen more mature comments from u before....
You're already throwing insults. You are really very intelligent and very very mature.

Yeah bro you expected me and other low IQ niggas on here to be licking ya ass even when you're clearly being vindictive? undecided undecided That's very mature of you.

You're watching out for your siblings indeed!

You asked what I will do if I were in your shoes? undecided undecided undecided

Here is what I'll do bro: I will mind my fvcking business and just be cool with her. That's maturity. That's commonsensical. That's bliss bro.

Your bro is in love. Don't kill a flower that is just blossoming simply because the one you planted before died due to the incompatibility of the flower and the soil, or because of poor handling.

Be happy for your bro and work towards the success of his relationship with your ex (if indeed you're looking out for your siblings). That she's your ex doesn't make her a bad person or not good enough for your bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
ikp120:
You're already throwing insults. You are really very intelligent and very very mature.

Yeah bro you expected me and other low IQ niggas on here to be licking ya ass even when you're clearly being vindictive? undecided undecided That's very mature of you.

You're watching out for your siblings indeed!

You asked what I will do if I were in your shoes? undecided undecided undecided

Here is what I'll do bro: I will mind my fvcking business and just be cool with her. That's maturity. That's commonsensical. That's bliss bro.

Your bro is in love. Don't kill a flower that is just blossoming simply because the one you planted before died due to the incompatibility of the flower and the soil, or because of poor handling.

Be happy for your bro and work towards the success of his relationship with your ex (of indeed you're looking out for your siblings). That she's your ex doesn't make her a bad person or not good enough for your bro.
mister u started wit d insults.. or Wat do u think obnoxious means.. ?? I have no beef with her.. she's a lady.. a good one. . But even after realising it's my sib (twin BTW) , yet decided to date and take it slightly far.. she's got a hard morally incorrect mind I cnt fathom.. maybe u cnt understand ds but I have very recluse values wen it comes to certain people. I won't date my sib's ex.. my tots.. so he definitely doesn't know. . If she can b at least bold enuf to tell him and den it's known I'd b more comfy. . But WTF would u think I v a problem wit her is d annoying thing.. rightly said I've got my life to live, but same way I suppose people should look out for me is how I would for dem.. I would prefer my sib tell me sumtin like ds as well.. cos if I eventually find out after a while it may b difficult to accept...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by dacblogger: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Battle of words,me likey... embarassed

On a more serious note,snitch41...dnt be a snitch.allow your brother to enjoy his relationship..you sound so pained n jealous ,it's written all over your comments. sad

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cant happen, we have different taste in men
Snitch41:
so I guess ur sister cn date ur exes.. ??
besides she doesnt use my hand me downs
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Cant happen, we have different taste in menbesides she doesnt use my hand me downs
Wat r u implying ma?
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by hipswrites(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
...that will largely depend on the size of your shoes
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
dacblogger:
Battle of words,me likey... embarassed

On a more serious note,snitch41...dnt be a snitch.allow your brother to enjoy his relationship..you sound so pained n jealous ,it's written all over your comments. sad
I am pained.. but for d very wrong reasons.. didn't expect a lot of comments here.. look... even before ds I've got frnds and we maintain a certain bro code.. doesn't matter Wat went down its just said.. I'm applying dat here... frankly over time I won't even know she exists anymore... I am equally a busy person and was home for d break... but it's disappointing to know how society now views a lot of dese kind of issues.. dat der is my pain...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by HelenBee(f): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
I understand what the OP is saying. I personally can't allow my sis to date my ex. Even if we never had any sexual relationship.
I know a guy that was staying with his bro sometimes ago,his gf always visit then. After a year and some months, we were told the elder bro is getting married to the girl. They couldn't celebrate it sef..just lowkey.

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
HelenBee:
I understand what the OP is saying. I personally can't allow my sis to date my ex. Even if we never had any sexual relationship.
I know a guy that was staying with his bro sometimes ago,his gf always visit then. After a year and some months, we were told the elder bro is getting married to the girl. They couldn't celebrate it sef..just lowkey.
was beginning to think I was way way back..
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Simple! chop, clean mouth, throw away container, bye bye!
Snitch41:
Wat r u implying ma?
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Simple! chop, clean mouth, throw away container, bye bye!
still not making sense....

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oh well! some are windows 10 while some are windows xp, slow to boot, pls just leave your brother alone and face your relationship, if anything is wrong with the girl your brother will find out on his own like the adult he is. Chikena.
Snitch41:
still not making sense....
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Snitch41:

Why do you care ? She's not your concern anymore, your bros an adult he can take care of himself
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 6:48am On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Oh well! some are windows 10 while some are windows xp, slow to boot, pls just leave your brother alone and face your relationship, if anything is wrong with the girl your brother will find out on his own like the adult he is. Chikena.
I don't get why u must resort to demeaning statements.. first u said yoself ur sister won't date ur hand me downs.. does dat come from understanding dat she's not suppose to or u just know it...?? U have differnent taste in men?? Do u exist in her mind to know how she would reason. ?? If u know her so well wats wrong if I know my sib so well to know he's falling for a wrong kind also..?? Der u go... pentium 1!
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Bestman111(m): 7:26am On Jun 28, 2017
I will bite u if I find myself in ur shoes.
Snitch41:

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Did you open this thread for your brother or my sister,please dont lose focus here. I offered my advice, TWICE, yet you still disturb me with mentions.

Now you are jumping to conclusions, i guess you are now a virus infested windows xp

i will not tell you what you want to hear. You wont get that here. If you want to tell please go ahead instead of looking for approval here. Just do what you want to do instead of disturbing us with this thread. You are obviously not a mature person. Please dont mention me again good day.
Snitch41:
I don't get why u must resort to demeaning statements.. first u said yoself ur sister won't date ur hand me downs.. does dat come from understanding dat she's not suppose to or u just know it...?? U have differnent taste in men?? Do u exist in her mind to know how she would reason. ?? If u know her so well wats wrong if I know my sib so well to know he's falling for a wrong kind also..?? Der u go... pentium 1!
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2017
I read other people's comments and they say mind your business. You are not your brother, your may be twin but are not the same person, she may not be okay for your values but your brother my be cool with it. What do you plan to accomplish by telling your brother?

If you do tell your brother, he will behave differently to her based on what you said, i.e judging and soon the relationship will die an early death.

By the way, it is her job to tell him about your history, not yours. She might have either told him and he doesnt mind or she doesnt consider the fact that she dated you of any significance.

So, one man's trash will always be another man's treasure, deal with it.
Snitch41:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Married Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-boyfriend During Honeymoon (photos) / I Am Scared Of Marriage / Lady Narrates Her Bitter Experience With Man, Warns Other Women To Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.