Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) (61211 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Walks On Church Members As God’s Instruction (photos) / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? / Pastor Walks On Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by CastedDude: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2017
A pastor walked away in the middle of a wedding ceremony in his church claiming that the bridegroom doesn't love the woman. After asking some questions at the altar, the pastor came to the conclusion that the man is getting married to the woman because of papers so he can't be deported by the immigration officers.

Following the video footage which has gone viral online, online users have reacted with some saying it's none of the pastor's business because the woman has made her choice about him.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/confusion-pastor-walks-away-middle-wedding-ceremony-photosvideo.html

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RdfaucNob8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by CastedDude: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2017
observing
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by adadike281(f): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2017
is d pastor in love with d woman? why didn't he refused to preside over d marriage in d first place? must he walk out in d middle of d solemnization? Man of God indeed!

64 Likes

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by decatalyst(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2017
This one strong oo

The village people follow this dude till the very end grin

Dude be reasoning the pastor's matter...

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Nutase: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2017
Maybe the spirit ministered to him angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by luvmijeje(f): 10:45am On Jun 27, 2017
I think the Pastor is related to the bride. Because he really took this issue personally.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Baawaa(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
My candid advise for the guy is to go for deliverance at MFM,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by braimeddy: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
This is serious o shocked. Wetin concern the pastor if the man get papers or not. The pastor is even a black man and he's treating his own fellow nigga dis way. I no just know why we no jst like ourselves. This is quiet embarrassing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Evablizin(f): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2017
Well is non of the pastor's business his work is to wed them simple,did the guy use hook to drag the lady to the alter,she has made her choice period

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by eyeview: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2017
I strongly support the pastor. They are not rubber stamps. They have a duty before God to counsel the couple before marriage and where they are not satisfied, can refuse wedding them even on the wedding day.
I remember during my marriage counseling many years ago, the reverend told us that how he had wedded couples for over 15years and not one has he heard divorced and won't hesitate to walk out any couple that will ruin that record.
If pastors will start assuming this responsibility they have towards the holiness of matrimony, many people today who have no business being even friends, talkless of being married which end up in divorce will be saved from it.
I have a friend today who cries in regrets anytime he laments his marriage. An almost 40 year old man shedding tears like a baby. He still confesses that if he ever saw his current experience then, he would have walked away at the altar. Won't such a guy be happy if it was his wedding this pastor walked out on.

Please,any pastor out there who sees clear signs that the union won't work and thus lead to more divorce, should call it off or walk away and absolve himself of any punishment from God whom He is representing.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
eyeview:
I strongly support the pastor. They are not rubber stamps. They have a duty before God to counsel the couple before marriage and where they are not satisfied, can refuse wedding them even on the wedding day.
I remember during my marriage counseling many years ago, the reverend told us that how he had wedded couples for over 15years and not one has he heard divorced and won't hesitate to walk out any couple that will ruin that record.
If pastors will start assuming this responsibility they have towards the holiness of matrimony, many people today who have no business being even friends, talkless of being married which end up in divorce will be saved from it.
I have a friend today who cries in regrets anytime he laments his marriage. An almost 40 year old man shedding tears like a baby. He still confesses that if he ever saw his current experience then, he would have walked away at the altar. Won't such a guy be happy if it was his wedding this pastor walked out on.

Please,any pastor out there who sees clear signs that the union won't work and thus lead to more divorce, should call it off or walk away and absolve himself of any punishment from God whom He is representing.
nice one..

34 Likes

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by kolnel: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bleep it
I hope the pastor doesn't collect tithes from illegals and visa over stayers too

The dude however only needs court certificate
Whether he has papers or not many people here found love genuinely

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by IMASTEX: 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Well, it is not in his place to conclude that about the intending couples. Trust some "men of God" on issues of the heart at your own peril. Both parents should decide whether or not the marriage should continue. Why didn't the pastor makes remarks during counseling section.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ndi pastor

U can b earning $10 daily
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by ChuzzyBlog: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
funny
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by burkingx(f): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Ihateafonja: 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
who ask u
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by harizonal123(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Common sense is not common at all. Was there no counseling class b4 the wedding day? Why did he not let his stand known b4 now? Nonsense pastor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by whizzyleejr(m): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
What's wrong with these days pastors, since he is not her father what's his bizz is the lady blind or too small to make her choice
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Omotayor123(f): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
End Time Wedding grin
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
eyeview:

Waaawwuuuuu!!! Nice One!!! cool cool

Seconded!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by ALAYORMII: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Arrangee

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by INTROVERT(f): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
The pastor has his point.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by bettanews: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
hand will touch all of u see [url="http://pengist.com/revealed-25-shocking-reasons-young-ladies-cheat-photos-no-18-must-shock-3/"]Another Reason Why Ladies Cheat[/url]
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Buharimustgo: 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
That pastor is Satan's boy
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Rufflinez: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Somtymz cnt help buh ask? All dis errands yu dey go, who send yu?
Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by burkingx(f): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
cool

1 Share

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
A court marriage do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by oureyedonopen(m): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
adadike281:
is d pastor in love with d woman? why didn't he refused to preside over d marriage in d first place? must he walk out in d middle of d solemnization? Man of God indeed!
u don't need to blame the pastor who know if he had preside many of such which later back fire on him

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Walks Out Of A Marriage Ceremony (Photos, Video) by Bellfun(m): 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
I think God just used the pastor to save the bride from danger!
However,is church wedding really necessary? #na wash!

Go to your bride's family,
Fulfill all the necessary cultural requirements,
Thereafter, both of you should go to the Registry...to fulfill all Legal requirements!

Live happily ever after!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Biblical Names And Their Respective Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.