Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,981 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:50 AM

Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK (40087 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Tribalism runs deep in Nigeria, as stated by Reuben Abati.

If its drug-related crime, you see the lineup will be like 9/10 Igbos.
If its scam, you the the lineup will be like 9/10 Yorubas
If its terrorism, you guessed it.

And someone is shouting one Nigeria. We did not willingly come together like the USA. If it were that way, we would have ironed out the terms for our living together. But this forced union by Lugard (I refuse to honour him with the title Lord) didn't give us time nor any option in negotiating the terms of agreement.

Sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by benn94(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afonja and fraud is like....
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Awoofawo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Summerflame09:
Oponu
Odeson!!!
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by safiaapussy: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Respeck to my fellow afonjas grin
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4641844/Nigerian-fraudsters-face-jail-10million-scam.html#ixzz4lCDdbxSx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Gang of yoloba criminals and fraudsters bombarded by UK

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by kenex4ever(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sexytemi:
When its fraud I know its my people from the west and if its drugs I know its people from the east, funny I didn't even read it to know.
me too
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by dbynonetwork: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
After Black Americans, Yorubas are next in d number of blacks in UK jail.

Their normal crimes are but not limited to;

credit card fraud, bank fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, artifice to defraud, fraudulent misrepresentation of material facts etc

Terrorism nko?
Mike Adebanjo is the most dangerous prisoner in the UK..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by ebby9z(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oh boy...see fraud. So, officially Yorubas are the most sophisticated scammers in the diaspora...issorai...awon omo ale jati jati...and that bastard Michael who has become a terrorist. They should kukuma shoot the guy dead sef. Just wasting UK's taxpayers money.
everybody will just be rushing to travel out and will be posting pictures on FB and you that you're here collecting N50,000 per month in Nigeria will be wondering why your Maker seems not to remember He created you any longer.

3 Likes

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
fkpboss:

I'm just doing my job sir.
Hahahaha

As d Ncan presido
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Sexytemi(f): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
KingLennon:

Even you I'm ashamed of your chauvinistic comment...

How is that so?, I'm only being realistic ehn, Yoruba's are into fraud and Igbo's are into drugs, so what's there to sugar coat?

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na afonja dey control crime in UK, while Igbo dey in charge of Africa Asia and the entire world
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by malware: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
Being a Hausa man, I came here with a clean mind, knowing fully well that my kinsmen don't engage in such abominable acts.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
sad angry
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Jlow2: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
if does names looked lyk anything from the south east it would hav been on front page
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by ephi123(f): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
1StopRudeness:
It's quite unfortunate for Nigeria....

afonja will use brain to scam...scam that u will eventually be traced, at the end of the day ....abi all no be electronic wire wire

Igbo use his own flat brain to carry white powder to indonesia..geez..its like swallowing poison and hoping u will survive..that country has an un negotiable death sentence for narcotics trafficking..

Aboki: just kidnap, brainwash, marry under age and blow up Nigeria

#Naija

cheesy lmaoooo!! Not yet abeg

On a serious note, Nigeria is in trouble. The country has become a hub for drug trafficking, fraud, terrorism - all from the 3 major tribes!!

3 Likes

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by 9ja4show: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:
Being a Hausa man, I came here with a clean mind, knowing fully well that my kinsmen don't engage in such abominable acts.

You know what your kinsmen are good at

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by hucienda: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lol, una no go kill person here
Which be "Na dem accommodators" cheesy grin
Hahahah
I swear una dey craze.

Igbos usually say the develop places, so anytime the are caught doing criminal activities, the are mocked as "Developers" grin

Now, Yorubas usually say that are very accommodating people, so i guess this slang "Accommodators" will now be used for tribal wars.. grin

If you people can channel all this crazy thoughts into something more reasonable, I swear Nigeria will be much better..

But seriously, the name "accommodators" made me laugh, so funny.
Shun tribalism and Bigotry ooo cheesy cheesy

walai d banter is just funny.

afonja, ipod, skull miners, cone head / connie , flat head / flattie, developers, accommodators, hydraulic soup, akpu eaters, brown roof republic-ans, fallen angels, chestbeaters, suffersticated ones, osu, adidas / tiger face and so on (list is endless!) ... plus all the memes that follow them.
Funny enough, they school together, work together and even marry each other. Despite all we see here, there has hardly been any skirmish between both groups in the real world, a pointer to their maturity and mutual respect inspite of the perceived beef between them.
The Igbo and Yoruba e-warriors are what makes this site a bit funny and indirectly drives traffic. Their lair is the politics section. Problem however is, it drowns out civil discourse most of the time on various topics affecting the country.

7 Likes

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by malware: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
9ja4show:

You know what your kinsmen are good at

Yeah I know what my people are good at, not what the media says they are.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by hardbody: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Please this is not a tribal thread wink wink

It sure is not. What got me was the judge's use of the term, sophisticated, and here in Nigeria only one set of people cling to that title. I have forgotten their origin.

8 Likes

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by DrGoodmanFather: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
[b]After Black Americans, [/b]Yorubas are next in d number of blacks in UK jail.

Their normal crimes are but not limited to;

credit card fraud, bank fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, artifice to defraud, fraudulent misrepresentation of material facts etc

Just look at your post to show how senseless you are. Just read it yourself again.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Awoofawo(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

Can you please mention one aside what the media said.......thank! embarassed Terrorist, fresh Toto hunters, Born Throway!
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Mcowubaba: 2:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
hucienda:

walai d banter is just funny.

afonja, ipod, skull miners, cone head / connie , flat head / flattie, developers, accommodators, hydraulic soup, akpu eaters, fallen angels, chestbeaters, adidas / tiger face and so on (list is endless!) ... plus all the memes that follow them.

The Igbo and Yoruba e-warriors are what makes this site a bit funny and indirectly drives traffic. Their lair is the politics section. Problem however is, it drowns out civil discourse most of the time on various topics affecting the country.
Sometimes it's a bit funny.
But to me it's mostly annoying.
It really drowns out intelligent and intellectual discussion.
Most of this warriors are Undergraduates and Jambites, at least 70% of them.
That I'm sure of, the have over taken this forum.

I have no problem with anybody being an Undergraduate or a Jambite, we have all been there!!!
But I don't think I was really stupid back then, like most of them are now!!

Even the so called Elders on this forum are not even helping matters.

Infact the Wars started from the Older folks here, before it gat to the younger population, I don't want to mention names.
The main Tribal war on Nairaland was started by very educated people, some even live abroad, some are working in very good places.

The few that are still here (many of them have fully deactivated, no alternate accounts) are more relaxed now, even though the still come out from time to time, to display their stupidity.

But the younger ones have really taken over, cheap data, more access to internet.

Those days I was a Jambite, not many people could afford Simcard not to talk of Phone

Not today, simcards are given freely, plus 100 Glo data and Itel phones

2 Likes

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Baroba(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerians and fraud are like 5 &6 for UK..From Pastors, to housewife, even students on visa; it's that rampant.. terrible..
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by malware: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Awoofawo:
Can you please mention one aside what the media said.......thank! embarassed Terrorist, fresh Toto hunters, Born Throway!

They're good at many innumerable things, but what they're particularly not good at include Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Money Ritual, Baby Factory Business, Cultism, Drug Trafficking, Fraud, Yahoo Yahoo and many more.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by KingLennon(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sexytemi:

How is that so?, I'm only being realistic ehn, Yoruba's are into fraud and Igbo's are into drugs, so what's there to sugar coat?
Not all nah...

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by musicwriter(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
"The British really let Nigeria down. When I see Nigerians being accused of fraud I feel remorse. From what I saw on the streets of Lagos; the British were worse fraudsters".

Mr. Harold Smith
British colonial officer in Lagos, western Nigeria 1950-1959

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by 9ja4show: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

Forget the media, we all know what they are capable of without saying it
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Awoofawo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

They're good at many innumerable things, but what they're particularly not good at include Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Money Ritual, Baby Factory Business, Cultism, Drug Trafficking, Fraud, Yahoo Yahoo and many more.
u no cirious............... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by malware: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
9ja4show:

Forget the media, we all know what they are capable of without saying it

Yeah but they're particularly not good at many things including Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Money Ritual, Baby Factory Business, Cultism, Drug Trafficking, Fraud, Yahoo Yahoo and many more.
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by zanga420: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

If they could do such in foreign land then we are finished here
because here they collude with their friends and families in banks, security outfits and other government organizations to carry out their crimes and get protection.
I can't forget what I pass through when they tried to scam me. I trusted them thinking they've integrity n honesty. #scammers oshi

Dribbled me upadan, make me to attack the wrong person. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
ephi123:

cheesy lmaoooo!! Not yet abeg

On a serious note, Nigeria is in trouble. The country has become a hub for drug trafficking, fraud, terrorism - all from the 3 major tribes!!

I won't be surprised when some countries will roll out policy inhibiting Nigerians from coming into their country... they will just say ....
"We have reached the total number of Nigerians that we can grant access into our country..please try later when we have deported some or when some return home on their own"

1 Like

Re: Gang Of Nigerian Fraudsters Face Jail For £10m Scam In UK by 9ja4show: 3:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
malware:

Yeah but they're particularly not good at many things including Kidnapping, Armed Robbery, Money Ritual, Baby Factory Business, Cultism, Drug Trafficking, Fraud, Yahoo Yahoo and many more.

No doubt what you mentioned is all crime, but what you guys do there in the north is considered as War against humanity, and such activities is placed under high alert around the world. U know what your kinsmen do and the world is aware

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / Final Year Student Shot Dead By Gunmen At Oko Polytechnic. Graphic Photos / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.