Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) (44670 Views)

Pastor Samuel Aboyeji, Biography, Foursquare Gospel Church New General Overseer / Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by danderson(f): 11:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
stephenduru:
As shared by human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye....

'PASTOR ACCUSED OF DEMANDING FOR SEX FROM AN EMPLOYEE

Pastor Excel Ogbeide of FOUR SQUARE GOSPEL CHURCH has been been accused of demanding for from 4 female employees of a company known as International Recruitment Services, owned and managed by the pastor and his wife.

Picture of the 4 victims is attached, numbered 1 - 4 is shown below, together with a picture of the Pastor and his wife. According to the complaint that came to DPA, the Pastor refused to pay salary and commission owed because the staff refused to agree to sex.

At this point, this is only an allegation and the Pastor is presumed innocent of any crime until convicted in a court of law. But clearly, the complainant has presented sufficient evidence to warrant DPA to demand that the outstanding salary and commission be paid immediately'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/pastor-accused-of-demanding-sx-from-her.html

They just want to bring another South Eastern Pastor down. It's a shameful game�
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
That lawyer is daft. What?

He didnt hear from the other side and he just slandered the man just like that?

From here i can smell lies from the girl. I feel that the girls wants to use cheap slandering to deal with the man for whatever reason, probably for not paying her salary
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:04am On Jun 28, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Jezebels everywhere ...

Liars everywhere!!
eehn na they all liars and they should regret that if they lie God will judged them i mean lying is a sin. sad undecided
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by OSCAMO: 4:34am On Jun 28, 2017
Awolumote:
People are so daft that by the threat of defaming a man of God they can achieve their aim. If you are so bold with your allegation, come out from the four pics you posted, state your name and prove of your accusation then we take you serious. Why mentioning the pastor's name without mentioning your own name?
From the look of thing is even the wife that was managing the company not the husband as alleged by you, does the wife want to sleep with you as well? Or colluding with her husband of denying you your sweat unjustly. Why not leaving the company immediately the man bring an idea of sleeping with you?

Anyway some gullible people will believe you, this is Nairaland a faceless forum.

Olobo sile kan
Aunty anfani adugbo

Stupidity! Pastors are anything but men of God! Most are dirty perverts; either sexually or monetary!
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by K024(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2017
I didn't read past the point where she said she was to be paid 100k for each person that travelled with them. Na Yacht or aeroplane she sell?? How much is the profit margin on tickets.

I think she's just loading lies.
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by TomiSwag(m): 7:21am On Jun 28, 2017
All these fake stories keep making the headlines... How did they get the details of the story? So whatsapp is the new way to conduct interviews?
Someone with two phones will just chat with him/herself and boom!
"it's called blogging and reporting".
We should stop encouraging this.
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by NwaJozi: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2017
nawaooo
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by Dindondin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:

Pastor Excel Ogbeide

Afonja's are perverts
Must you bring tribalize?
You and the Co tribalists ll regret your actions one day.
Last Bullet
Ogbeide is a Benin or Delta name. Not Yoruba!
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by Kashbwoyjnr: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dindondin:
Must you bring tribalize?
You and the Co tribalists ll regret your actions one day.
Last Bullet
Ogbeide is a Benin or Delta name. Not Yoruba!
so Benin is no longer part of Yoruba because it is bad news?
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by Dindondin(m): 9:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
so Benin is no longer part of Yoruba because it is bad news?
It's obvious you are still lost in tribal games.
Benins are historically linked with Yorubas but they always maintained they are different.
Even if Ogbeide was a Yoruba name, must you tribalize issues?
Grow up!
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by Kashbwoyjnr: 10:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dindondin:

It's obvious you are still lost in tribal games.
Benins are historically linked with Yorubas but they always maintained they are different.
Even if Ogbeide was a Yoruba name, must you tribalize issues?
Grow up!
You have answered my question, thank God you didn't lie.. Benin is part of Yoruba kingdom therefore ogbeide is a Yoruba name.. Quote me again and Cassava will fall on you
Re: Foursquare Gospel Church Pastor Accused Of Demanding Sex From His Workers (Pics) by Dindondin(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kashbwoyjnr:
You have answered my question, thank God you didn't lie.. Benin is part of Yoruba kingdom therefore ogbeide is a Yoruba name.. Quote me again and Cassava will fall on you
I was only trying to educate you but saw that tribalism is in your DNA.
Ogbeide has no meaning in Yoruba language.
Go and ask Yoruba language experts.
Cos a word sound like what you think it is doesn't mean it's what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.