Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid (23703 Views)

Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Police Arrest Man Who Poured Acid On UNIMAID Final Year Student. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by joshkiddies: 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ebonyi State's first lady, Mrs Rachael Umahi has called for the arrest of a female police officer, Joy Okoshi for reportedly pouring hot water on her 15-year-old househelp identified as Chinyere Igwe in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State capital, after officials from her office and the State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development rescued the girl from the policewoman's home.

It was gathered that a hot pot of soup was emptied on Chinyere's body, for not following her 'madam's' instruction, before she also poured hot water on the poor girl.

Chinyere who spoke to newsmen, said she has been subjected to abuses from the woman for the past two years. Here's what she said;

“I failed to follow her instruction and in anger, she came out and carried the pot of soup together with the egusi (melon) and threw at me and it landed on my back. She also carried iron and hit me on my body and ordered me to bend down and raise my leg up but I refused because my back was paining me seriously. She locked me up in a room while she went to boil water to pour on me. I pleaded with her to have mercy on me but she went inside and brought tear gas, then I started crying when she rushed to get hot water and poured on me.

“Only my mother is alive and I have been living with my madam for over two years now. This is as a result of my father’s death coupled with my mother’s financial handicap.

"Her husband also beat me up, but he was not aware that I had such injury because it was in the night. He later apologised and asked his wife to use honey to treat my back" she said.

Chief Press Secretary to the governor’s wife, Donatus Owo in a statement last Saturday said the victim is receiving treatment.
“The matter has been reported to the police while the victim was taken to Police Clinic for medical treatment,’’ she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/ebonyi-state-first-lady-calls-arrest-policewoman-allegedly-poured-hot-water-soup-15-year-old-househelp-2.html

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by LionDeLeo: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ebonyi - South East.

Na dem, Evan's people.

18 Likes

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by brunofarad(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
I support this call for her arrest ..

She has to face the consequences of her crude misdemeanor

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by veekid(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
daydreaming
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by flawlessT(f): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evil people everywhr

1 Like

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by liftedhigh: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
OK
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Camlot000007: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
God even their women's are also this wicked

1 Like

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by felaliveson: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ebonyi (south east) again shocked

Pour d policewoman hot water too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by pautex: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
That woman is a beast. She should be arrested Asap. She has the tendency of killing the man. Such people should be lock up where animals like her belong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Kobicove(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
I hope she gets punished severely! angry

1 Like

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by jeeqaa7(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
No problem
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by gunners160(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
women would always be an enemy to themselves .. have u ever noticed that whenever a girl is the first child of the home,she acts so bossy and wants all the respect in the world. women get wicked mind oo
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ebonyi - South East.

Na dem.

Meanwhile, everyone in liondeleo's village are holy, and kind. In fact the women of that village are so gentle that even an ant knows that they can crawl on their fingers and not get killed. Indeed everyone in that village is so good that even their young women are prized house helps because they know what to do before madam gives the order. And everyone in that village is blessed with IQ of over 500 .

And all the people in that village read holy books ,dream holy dreams , and play holy games. A child born in the village will live to a thousand years, and in fact the water in that village can not only grant immortality, but make people gentle and kind.

8 Likes

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Yeezy1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by PureMe01: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
its now getting boring
LionDeLeo:
Ebonyi - South East.

Na dem.

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by tayo200(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
they should just pour d same on her..no p
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Vivos: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
This type of people are usually childless,that's why they vent their frustration on another person child. They don't know the pains of motherhood.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by WachsComedy: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
African Parents are the best if you have a child poor or rich cherish your child don't let anyone maltreat them... see why here

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by owooba: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
it so sad and shameful the kind of things that happen to house maid in nigeria, how i wish the government agency in charge of situation like this can do more to create awareness to stop all this abuse on house help. it has to be a law that protect this kind of people. i feel bad for that little girl. #sorry

5 Likes

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by kwyllancy: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cruelty at its peak
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Fourwinds: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
useless woman....she is even a law enforcement agent.....it will never be well with her...she will die as a police officer
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by tonysony59(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
some people wicked sha
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by michael411: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
she tried, police is your friend
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by etinanguy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wahala der

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
flawlessT:
Evil people everywhr
especially in biafra

1 Like

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by andyanders: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
They should have no mercy on her.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by andyanders: 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
This is the height of wickedness and this woman should be sent to jail even if she is nursing a baby. Would she have done such to her own biological child?

This woman is the reason why women are been classified as wicked species God ever created. From the time of Adam women has proven that devil lives in them with exemption of the ones that have the spirit of God in their heart. A woman by name Delilah was the one that destroyed Sampson in the bible.

How come women tend to to be wicked to the child of another woman? The downfall of a man started from a woman, hence men who wants to live long must be careful when looking for a wife. ONLY God Almighty can give you a true wife.

There are still women with human heart out there but majority out there now has turned to demon in a human body.

This woman should be sent to prison with hard labor.If I were to apply sharia law, I will pass a judgement that she should also be given same punishment by pouring hot water all over her body

3 Likes

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Jayuba(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
I called the police woman number, she said nothing like that happend and that its a false story with the aim to blackmail her.
Nigeria women can lie for Africa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Raids Eateries In Plateau, Enugu, Recovers Drugged Cakes, Cocaine / 17-Year-Old Boy Sentenced To One Year Imprisonment For Raping 4 Boys In Sokoto / 'Solo Pounds' Regains Freedom After Arrest In Ghana, Arrives Nigeria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.