Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid (23701 Views)

Enugu Court Remands Man Who Poured Hot Water On His Wife's Breasts (Photos) / Mother-In-Law Dies After Her Daughter-In-Law Poured Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Police Arrest Man Who Poured Acid On UNIMAID Final Year Student. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by ItuExchange(m): 3:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Some of them are also criminals.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by whizzyleejr(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
May someone con tell me sey police nah my friend, i go slap the person and he go faint 77 times non-stop
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by orjaha(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
do it now not later
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by tobrinskilanski: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
especially in biafra

#enemyofprogress...no comment if u fit give urself dis kind name.

BTW...I notice my south east brother no longer reacts to sily post as dis.

#REFERENDUMinView
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Nickymezor(f): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nawa o ,her guardian is extremely heartless shocked undecided... Let her be severely dealt with biko.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by fwesharumi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
she is doing her job na why we dey arrest her....police is your friend]
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Ayodun1: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Today's Tips By AYODUN: Do you know you can download any Youtube video from your phone and PC without using any application ?

Search Any Video Name From:

http://videos.ayojokes.com.ng

Thank Me Later....
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by talk2saintify(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
naso

1 Like

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Mbediogu(m): 4:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
After torture and severe beating, she still locked her up. Normal Police method. The poor girl suffered because she could not Roger her until the First lady came to bail her. but POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND. lol.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by 2016v2017: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
pautex:
That woman is a beast. She should be arrested Asap. She has the tendency of killing the man. Such people should be lock up where animals like her belong.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by enemyofprogress: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

#enemyofprogress...no comment if u fit give urself dis kind name.

BTW...I notice my south east brother no longer reacts to sily post as dis.

#REFERENDUMinView

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by CioAngels(f): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Police na our friend. The hope for the poor is dashed as police humiliates and kills the poor, while the Judges takes bribe to send the poor to life imprisonment. May God help the Poor.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by robosky02(m): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jayuba:
I called the police woman number, she said nothing like that happend and that its a false story with the aim to blackmail her.
Nigeria women can lie for Africa.

do you expect her to say yes she did it?

the wound will speak volume
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by redsun(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Has she not been arrested yet? Did it have to take the governor's wife to remind them to do the needful?

Zoo land. Tomorrow they will be wondering why children are violent when violence is a key part of nigerian constitution.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by ifyain: 4:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Police and impunity everywhere, I pity this country of wicked and lawless people.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don't even know the kind of heart some women have self.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by magicfingers009: 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Right step in the right direction.
However, I have this to say about the Gov and his wife.
The wife seems to be doubling both as the first lady and deputy governor. Anytime, I visit ebonyi, I see billboards of only the gov and his wife. Never seen the face of his deputy.

It is quite ridiculous.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by nell4: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Ebonyi - South East.

Na dem, Evan's people.
you've been noticed. next
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
gunners160:
women would always be an enemy to themselves .. have u ever noticed that whenever a girl is the first child of the home,she acts so bossy and wants all the respect in the world. women get wicked mind oo
shut the fvck up.
Why haven't you said anything about the gender of all these criminals who have been gracing the front page on hourly basis.
Once one woman somewhere does something bad, y'all sexist modafockers find a way to make it about all women.

1 Like

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
And the men killing each other every damn day?

Stupid sexist ass
andyanders:
This is the height of wickedness and this woman should be sent to jail even if she is nursing a baby. Would she have done such to her own biological child?

This woman is the reason why women are been classified as wicked species God ever created. From the time of Adam women has proven that devil lives in them with exemption of the ones that have the spirit of God in their heart. A woman by name Delilah was the one that destroyed Sampson in the bible.

How come women tend to to be wicked to the child of another woman? The downfall of a man started from a woman, hence men who wants to live long must be careful when looking for a wife. ONLY God Almighty can give you a true wife.

There are still women with human heart out there but majority out there now has turned to demon in a human body.

This woman should be sent to prison with hard labor.If I were to apply sharia law, I will pass a judgement that she should also be given same punishment by pouring hot water all over her body

1 Like

Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by gunners160(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
cococandy:
shut the fvck up.
Why haven't you said anything about the gender of all these criminals who have been gracing the front page on hourly basis.
Once one woman somewhere does something bad, y'all sexist modafockers find a way to make it about all women.

why using harsh and vulgar words on me as if I am the cause of ur misfortune? anyways,I let it slide becos you don't worth my time.. Shift make I see road
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by Kdon2: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
joshkiddies:
Ebonyi State's first lady, Mrs Rachael Umahi has called for the arrest of a female police officer, Joy Okoshi for reportedly pouring hot water on her 15-year-old househelp identified as Chinyere Igwe in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State capital, after officials from her office and the State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development rescued the girl from the policewoman's home.

It was gathered that a hot pot of soup was emptied on Chinyere's body, for not following her 'madam's' instruction, before she also poured hot water on the poor girl.

Chinyere who spoke to newsmen, said she has been subjected to abuses from the woman for the past two years. Here's what she said;

“I failed to follow her instruction and in anger, she came out and carried the pot of soup together with the egusi (melon) and threw at me and it landed on my back. She also carried iron and hit me on my body and ordered me to bend down and raise my leg up but I refused because my back was paining me seriously. She locked me up in a room while she went to boil water to pour on me. I pleaded with her to have mercy on me but she went inside and brought tear gas, then I started crying when she rushed to get hot water and poured on me.

“Only my mother is alive and I have been living with my madam for over two years now. This is as a result of my father’s death coupled with my mother’s financial handicap.

"Her husband also beat me up, but he was not aware that I had such injury because it was in the night. He later apologised and asked his wife to use honey to treat my back" she said.

Chief Press Secretary to the governor’s wife, Donatus Owo in a statement last Saturday said the victim is receiving treatment.
“The matter has been reported to the police while the victim was taken to Police Clinic for medical treatment,’’ she said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/ebonyi-state-first-lady-calls-arrest-policewoman-allegedly-poured-hot-water-soup-15-year-old-househelp-2.html

Lalasticlala

Police! They are above the law abeg.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by streetzdreamz(m): 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
you'll never find a man caught in a web of abuse like this,its always from a woman who knows the pains of motherhood,wonder what gets them this heartless and wicked when provoked.......its a nice call from the states first lady.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by afrokid(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
You won't hear any of these women activists say anything now. Let it be a case of husband oppressing the wife, they'll come out in their thousands. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid by kunletexs: 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
do you need someone to tell you, police to arrest before you do?

be up and doing police as the only thing you know how to do without been told is collect bribe

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Use Special Key To Steal SUV, Sell Each For N50,000" - Suspect (pic) / Man's Fingers Cut Off Niger State During Failed Kidnap Attempt. Graphic Photos / 17-Year-Old Boy Sentenced To One Year Imprisonment For Raping 4 Boys In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.