Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Amaka's Other Side - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amaka's Other Side (981 Views)

Amaka The Lesbian.. / Amaka The Lesbian 18+ / Sophia Amaka's Story: Accidental Baby Mama(a Fan Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaka's Other Side by hnworisa(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Chapter one
VRRRRRGGGGGHHH!
A door swung open and a woman clothed in wrapper and blouse came in she was maybe in her early forties. She walked to the side of the bamboo bed where a teenage girl say about 18 years lay and said:

'Ku lie oto nwa (which means this child wake up)’.
'Amaka’.
Amaka still didn’t move, the woman now enraged walked over to a corner of the room where buckets of water stood, she scooped a little into her palms and sprayed it on Amaka
‘Hey! Hey! Biko don’t kill me o’, Amaka pleaded.
‘Na your mama’
'Get up go baff u don forget say you dey go see that my friend we dey stay for city today’, said her mother.
'Aunty Anastasia’, Amaka replied sleepily.After much struggle Amaka got up, picked her towel from where it lay and....

Continue reading

Re: Amaka's Other Side by hnworisa(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Amaka's Other Side (Chapter two)
She felt a cold hand cover her mouth from behind and another over her almost large breasts. She tried to scream but the hand over her mouth subdued her scream, the hand over her bare breasts slowly released its hold and turned her around.
‘Hello beautiful’, said a young man a little bit older than her and he released his hold on her mouth.
‘Ah you scared me’, she said.
‘Are you not going to hug me’?
Amaka then hugged him:
‘It’s been long baby’, he said.
‘Yeah’ I have been busy, Amaka replied.
‘I heard you’re going to the city’.
‘Yes, my mother wants me to go visit one of her friends’.
‘Why does she want to separate us?’
‘She doesn’t have any bad intentions but I will be back I promise’.
‘Are you sure?’
‘Yes am sure’.
He looked at her with profound sadness in his eyes:
‘Chai, obim (my heart), nwoke oma (good man) ’, she praised him.
This made him smile a little:
‘Let me be on my way before your father sees me here standing with his half naked daughter’.
'Ha ha ha', laughed Amaka.
‘Chike’
‘Yes dear’.
‘Don’t cheat on me when I am gone’.
‘I swear on my mother’s grave I won’t’.
‘That’s why I love you’, she said.
‘Oya start going’.
She kissed him lightly and he smiled and started going back to his house. As she watched him go she suddenly felt a strong urge to defecate but she ignored the feeling and proceeded to have her bath. After her bath she tied her towel around her like a wrapper and started to go towards her room.
She finally got to her room, on her bamboo bed her mother had neatly laid out a dark-blue gown, a gown which Amaka only wore on Sunday’s when she was going to church or going out to visit her parent’s friends, her mother had also packed Amaka’s belongings into a Ghana must go bag. This surprised Amaka as she thought she was only going to visit for a few days but here was her mother packing all her clothes.
‘Amaka, wetin you still dey do inside’, shouted her mother, interrupting Amaka’s thought.
‘I am coming’, Amaka replied.
After about three minutes Amaka’s came out of the room with her bag. Amaka was dressed in the special dark-blue gown and her only pair of shoes, which are pretty worn out. Amaka was about to go into her mother’s room before

Continue reading
Re: Amaka's Other Side by hnworisa(m): 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
AMAKA’S OTHER SIDE (CHAPTER THREE)
‘Is she still bringing the goods?’
‘Mrs. Eze she says she is going to bring the girl, don’t worry’, said Eugene.
‘Let her bring her quickly because I have to see another set of goods by 10:00am’, Mrs. Eze replied.
‘Okay ma’.
‘But ma, why don’t you come back tomorrow because the way the supplier sounded it looks like the girl might arrive a little later than expected’.
‘Okay, what time tomorrow?’
‘Around 8:00am’.
‘No I have a meeting then. Let’s meet by 10:00 am sharp, please don’t disappoint’.
‘No problem ma I won’t’.
As soon as Mrs. Eze had left the hotel room Mr. Eugene picked up his phone and called Mrs. Anastasia.
‘Hello’
‘I have talked to my client the meeting has being postponed to tomorrow by 10:00am. Don’t disappoint me because it wouldn’t be funny’.
‘Okay I will be there’.
‘Better’.
‘Amaka do fast na my friend say she won commot’.
‘Okay, I am coming’
She turned to Uloma:
‘What did you want to say?’
‘I wanted to wish you safe journey’.
‘Okay, thank you. Let me meet my mother before she starts shouting again. Goodbye’.
Uloma hugged her:
‘Wait, I am sorry for everything that happened I don’t still know what came over me I should never have kissed him. Am I forgiven?’
‘Yes’, a teary Amaka replies.
‘Don’t forget to bring back city bread’.
They both laughed:
‘Don’t worry I will’.
‘Goodbye my friend till I see you again’.
‘Goodbye. I am just staying a week o’.
‘Okay then’.
Amaka, her mother, father and a few siblings had just arrived at the Tecep’s Transport bus park in Owerri. Luxury buses coming from various parts of the country were arriving similarly buses going to various parts of the country were either leaving or loading up.
‘You people should stay here let me go and buy Amaka bus tickets’, said Papa Amaka.
‘Ok sir’, they all echoed in unison.
Amaka and her remaining family stood rooted at the spot looking around. As they were there a fight ensued between a passenger and a bus conductor. People started jeering at them and in the normal Nigerian style brought out their phones to start videoing the fight. The fight or should I say beating lasted a good three minutes before a sensible young man had stopped the fight as the conductor had sustained several injuries and was bleeding profusely while the passenger clothes were only stained with dirt. Amaka’s father reunited with his family and they
Continue Reading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka's Other Side by vastmafia(m): 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
hnworisa:
AMAKA’S OTHER SIDE (CHAPTER THREE)
‘Is she still bringing the goods?’
‘Mrs. Eze she says she is going to bring the girl, don’t worry’, said Eugene.
‘Let her bring her quickly because I have to see another set of goods by 10:00am’, Mrs. Eze replied.
‘Okay ma’.
‘But ma, why don’t you come back tomorrow because the way the supplier sounded it looks like the girl might arrive a little later than expected’.
‘Okay, what time tomorrow?’
‘Around 8:00am’.
‘No I have a meeting then. Let’s meet by 10:00 am sharp, please don’t disappoint’.
‘No problem ma I won’t’.
As soon as Mrs. Eze had left the hotel room Mr. Eugene picked up his phone and called Mrs. Anastasia.
‘Hello’
‘I have talked to my client the meeting has being postponed to tomorrow by 10:00am. Don’t disappoint me because it wouldn’t be funny’.
‘Okay I will be there’.
‘Better’.
‘Amaka do fast na my friend say she won commot’.
‘Okay, I am coming’
She turned to Uloma:
‘What did you want to say?’
‘I wanted to wish you safe journey’.
‘Okay, thank you. Let me meet my mother before she starts shouting again. Goodbye’.
Uloma hugged her:
‘Wait, I am sorry for everything that happened I don’t still know what came over me I should never have kissed him. Am I forgiven?’
‘Yes’, a teary Amaka replies.
‘Don’t forget to bring back city bread’.
They both laughed:
‘Don’t worry I will’.
‘Goodbye my friend till I see you again’.
‘Goodbye. I am just staying a week o’.
‘Okay then’.
Amaka, her mother, father and a few siblings had just arrived at the Tecep’s Transport bus park in Owerri. Luxury buses coming from various parts of the country were arriving similarly buses going to various parts of the country were either leaving or loading up.
‘You people should stay here let me go and buy Amaka bus tickets’, said Papa Amaka.
‘Ok sir’, they all echoed in unison.
Amaka and her remaining family stood rooted at the spot looking around. As they were there a fight ensued between a passenger and a bus conductor. People started jeering at them and in the normal Nigerian style brought out their phones to start videoing the fight. The fight or should I say beating lasted a good three minutes before a sensible young man had stopped the fight as the conductor had sustained several injuries and was bleeding profusely while the passenger clothes were only stained with dirt. Amaka’s father reunited with his family and they
Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

Living In The Present - A Lesson In Letting Go / The Jewel Of Mithra (adventure, Sci-fi, Magic) / Kudos To Karma.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.