Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,500 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye (21691 Views)

RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by zephry(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
hisroyalrealnes:
OK sir...

FTC.....Woooow!..........OK let me not waste it......don't know when i will be able to achieve this great feat again.......first of all,I will like to thank everybody that contributed in one way or the other to make this possible.....mtn for not falling my hand when I needed them most....my mummy and daddy....for imbibing d spirit of perseverance in me....I nearly give of up....e no easy....I also want to make a request to Mr and Mrs Daniels....and also Mr oyetakin Mr maths teacher back in high school....not forgetting Mrs comfort....who again ooo.....ehn ehn....I will like to make a shout out to all those that said we can't amount 2 anything in life ....see us now....we don achieve!
Abeg show us the way
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Not even you army can handle it

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Adeniyiolusayo: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye in a message left on his official Facebook page, told the public to report any RCCG Pastor or Minister, doing wrong to him. 

Pastor Adeboye, also left an email dedicated for such reports. Here's what he wrote; 

"Good day, if you know of any RCCG pastor or minister, doing anything wrong or anything they shouldn't be doing as a leader please report such to me. My email address is contact@eaadeboye.com"

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/know-rccg-pastor-anything-wrong-report-adeboye.html

Lalasticlala
espkelepe

1 Share

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by yetunde84: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
technicallyrich:
See kettle calling the pot black.these men of God that preaches theory in christianity and no practical.
He is seeing all the things wrong in nigeria but yet can't bring any solution or champion a cause.only heaven heaven while he is buying up almost everything in the world.
How comfortable does he and chris fell to be the richest men of GOD in the world from a very very poor country and they are doing nothing about it.
A man like adeboye can stop these agitation by making sure our leaders do the right things since they are well respected.but instead they invite them to their parties and they laugh at the poor masses.
Anyway I know osibanjo whom even his brothers agree that he is a coordinator and a short houseboy to the northerners tongue

Be careful of what you say or write. What have you done to make your home, community, local government area, state, and not to talk of Nigeria a better place. What is your leadership skill? I am not asking these questions to get a response but for you to check yourself. Leaders of tomorrow don't talk the way you do.

You should control social media and don't let it control you!

Cheers
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Stanbeto: 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
Okay Sir
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by pressplay411(m): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
You sir.
For robbing the poor blind, milking the rich dry, sucking the gullible empty, money laundering for politicians, deceiving the masses, constituting traffic mess in the name of camp, and public disturbance opening 10 branches in every street in the name of being closer to sinners (we know better) , etc let me stop here.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Mickey2015: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Story for the gods of Adeboye. And what will come out of the reports? Too much holiness is affecting your brain. The best is to refine your ministers before their ordination. period
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by babapressy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Afamed: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
chuose2:
You Adeboye are going against Jesus.

Did Jesus not tell us not to be unequally yoked with the unbeliever?

Yet you are calling to unite Christianity & Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDgnK2FFvr4

Redeemed is full of pastors trying to unite islam with Christianity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et7_HRHQ-CY

Your ideology is similar to that of Boko Haram
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by SNIPER123: 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
hisroyalrealnes:
OK sir...

FTC.....Woooow!..........OK let me not waste it......don't know when i will be able to achieve this great feat again.......first of all,I will like to thank everybody that contributed in one way or the other to make this possible.....mtn for not falling my hand when I needed them most....my mummy and daddy....for imbibing d spirit of perseverance in me....I nearly give of up....e no easy....I also want to make a request to Mr and Mrs Daniels....and also Mr oyetakin Mr maths teacher back in high school....not forgetting Mrs comfort....who again ooo.....ehn ehn....I will like to make a shout out to all those that said we can't amount 2 anything in life ....see us now....we don achieve!
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by waldigit: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
ofoka:
The church should have a laid down rule and an institutionalized body/procedure for correcting members/pastors. Overseer can be appealed to where the need arises. That is how institutions are built to outlive its formator(s) and members.

So you think they dont have?, then you must be funny.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by waldigit: 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
pressplay411:
You sir.
For robbing the poor blind, milking the rich dry, sucking the gullible empty, money laundering for politicians, deceiving the masses, constituting traffic mess in the name of camp, and public disturbance opening 10 branches in every street in the name of being closer to sinners (we know better) , etc let me stop here.

Then you need to prove this case beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Edafe4daniel(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
waldigit:

Then you need to prove this case beyond reasonable doubt.
ekensi01:
This is a good man, not those who allow their regional pastors to misbehave anyhow.
ekensi01:
This is a good man, not those who allow their regional pastors to misbehave anyhow.
ekensi01:
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by imeso: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Yes the time has come. Where I worship the Pastor is so arrogant. Preaching time is time for contribution for church building. He gives a topic then deviates to money talk which makes him angry at members who don't respond immediately. The next thing he will say is that they HV poverty mentality. Last Sunday he said if anybody leaves the church he will not look for them reacting to an incident that happened BTW him and an elder in d church whom he insulted during time for preaching.in d presence of every1 including children all becos of land of 3million for car park alone. D elder is d secretary of d men's fellowship and d pastor came down with d microphone and asked him what he had to say. The man simply said he should represent d men that d its too much for them. D pastor did all or d negotiations alone. No building committee. He is everything. In factt his Tory plenty. Pls check d pastors in akwa ibom. I heard he's been pastoring there since 2011
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by frubben(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zandha:
And what should be done when YOU are caught doing "anything wrong"?

Tank u ooo, help me ask if him do bad who will go report to
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pastor Osinbanjo has been lying left, right n centre + Upandan for 25 months now.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by gGGODDd(m): 5:46am On Jun 28, 2017
ekems2017:
Daddy GO they are much o. Wolves in sheep clothes. Leave them very soon they will answer to their deeds.
Mumu slave girl. y u gotta call a man who ain't know or give a Bleep bout yo ass "daddy" u gonna have to call ur church mudafucka "daddy" too right? you keep calln pple who didnt birth daddy cuz u born to b their slave of delusion. lest I 4get. if d ignorant scammers r 2 b reported to that muthafuckin bigger scammer then who should the bigger scammer b reported to? is it their god thats a killer of children? stvpid pple. Mother nature will punish ur religion n set d black children free so that they wouldn't have to call d ignorant scammers "daddy" again.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by lydiaoluwaseyi(f): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2017
very good
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by ekems2017(f): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Hahaha you just made my day this morning by making me laugh. What's your business? Crying more than the bereaved. I choose to call anyone I like daddy it's none of your business.

Pls come and join us and serve Jesus cos it pays to serve him. Ask people around you that knows Jesus they will tell you more.
Am done replying you. No matter the insult you will throw back at me after reading this, I don't give a damm!!! They did it more to my master and saviour and he is still the king of kings and the Lord of lords.

Bye!!!!!!

gGGODDd:
Mumu slave girl. y u gotta call a man who ain't know or give a Bleep bout yo ass "daddy" u gonna have to call ur church mudafucka "daddy" too right? you keep calln pple who didnt birth daddy cuz u born to b their slave of delusion. lest I 4get. if d ignorant scammers r 2 b reported to that muthafuckin bigger scammer then who should the bigger scammer b reported to? is it their god thats a killer of children? stvpid pple. Mother nature will punish ur religion n set d black children free so that they wouldn't have to call d ignorant scammers "daddy" again.
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
emmasege:
Erring pastors should be reported to a disciplinary committee and not an individual. The church should set the pace for the society.

When a General Overseer errs, Who do we report him/her to? RCCG should borrow a leaf from established churches which have lasted for centuries on how such issues are handled instead of concentrating power on one individual. Even the Pope consults with his cardinals the same way the Archbishop of England does with other bishops.

Biblically, it's wrong that every critical decision should be made by one person. Peter, though the Spiritual leader of the first church, would not impose a replacement for Judas on other apostles or handle a controversial issue of circumcision all alone.

RCCG should think generationally, except the church is planning to disintegrate anytime soon.

There's a Governing Council and also a Board of Trustees
Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
ideologies:
The tribalism and nepotism has reached a level unimaginable.

Some pastors will not even wed non Yoruba's to Yoruba sisters.

They will even be the one giving the sister reasons why he should not marry non Yorubas , and would even go as far as referring another brother to the sister

Channel this to the email nah and mention names

1 Like

Re: If You Know Any RCCG Pastor Doing Anything Wrong, Report Such To Me – Adeboye by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
imeso:
Yes the time has come. Where I worship the Pastor is so arrogant. Preaching time is time for contribution for church building. He gives a topic then deviates to money talk which makes him angry at members who don't respond immediately. The next thing he will say is that they HV poverty mentality. Last Sunday he said if anybody leaves the church he will not look for them reacting to an incident that happened BTW him and an elder in d church whom he insulted during time for preaching.in d presence of every1 including children all becos of land of 3million for car park alone. D elder is d secretary of d men's fellowship and d pastor came down with d microphone and asked him what he had to say. The man simply said he should represent d men that d its too much for them. D pastor did all or d negotiations alone. No building committee. He is everything. In factt his Tory plenty. Pls check d pastors in akwa ibom. I heard he's been pastoring there since 2011

Send this to the email o. Mention names and the places

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are We Truly Safe, When We Commit Sin With Condoms? / Photos From The Burial Of Father Paul Offu / Love Feast By Christ Embassy. A Sinful Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.