Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) (32681 Views)

FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl In Kano; His Granddaughter's Friend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 6:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
Jail them ASAP, awon eyan ti Evans. That yeye Ayodele no hear say sheep wey waka with dog go eat poo.
u re very stupid wht d hate on other tribe about, u re jst too stupid my likein

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sultty:
hope u know who the main suspect is Evans people, acting stage play since 1967

Shataaap Ishola Oyenusi brother.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bastardd rapists, deal with them. Isn't it time to call our eastern young men to order? They have no sense of propriety

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Xfemt:
u re very stupid wht d hate on other tribe about, u re jst too stupid my likein

Hate!!! You dey kolo
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Kebreal92(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
And the 6 Nigerians are;
Chimaroke,
Ike Amechi,
Anthony Emmanuel,
Godfred Alex,
Kayode Ayodele and
Opious Owner.

NCAN CHAIRMAN ENABO ANKPA ZONE REPORTING.

ITS Biafra 5 VS 1 AFONJA

THEY ARE DEVELOPING THE MINISTRY DEPARTMENTALLY.

NOW THEY WOULD COME AFTER ME LIKE THIS.......

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
fuckerstard:

Hate!!! You dey kolo
deny say ur coment no b triba hate, oruvwe
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Sultty(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

Shataaap Ishola Oyenusi brother.
make I check ur temperature tongue

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'll change my nationality soon, this guys are really pissing me off
Even the way they are looking nigerians in european countries airport is something else
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by hedonistic: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Bloody idiots. Forming 'awon goons mi' on top nonsense.

Boys need to have wisdom. It is always profitable.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
Xfemt:
deny say ur coment no b triba hate, oruvwe

No hate bro, it's how we play around here. No mention me again or else i go slap that your abraka head. grin
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by mathy2p2: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Shoot all of them and through them inside water for constantly disgracing this country. Lazy Igbo people

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2017
neky2016:
6 Nigerians; Chimaroke, Ike Amechi, Anthony Emmanuel, Godfred Alex, Kayode Ayodele and Opious Owner, have been paraded at the Accra Regional Police Commander of Operations, for reportedly kidnapping and raping a lady who the main suspect, Chimaroke, have been interacting with on Facebook. 

According to Chief Superintendent Kwesi Ofori, the 21-year-old lady, Ashaley Botwe,  was convinced to come to Chimaraoke's house, near Accra, where he lived with the five accomplices, for an Eid-ul Fitr present. When she got there, Chimaroke, instead of giving her the present, asked her to sleep with him. 

Botwe, however, refused to do so. “Chimaroke made advances and when she resisted, he smashed her phone and raped her. Fortunately for her, she had another phone on her, which she used to call her brothers, who later called the police to go and rescue her,” he said

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/6-nigerians-arrested-ghana-alleged-kidnap-rape.html

Seens fake.

how come there was no policeman on the scene??
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Xfemt(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
fuckerstard:

No hate bro, it's how we play around here. No mention me again or else i go slap that your abraka head. grin
ur pa pa
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by akilo1: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evans,chimoneke ....na them
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
I will read the news after I have typed this, I know say na brown roofians, rape dey sweet dem like heaven
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by vicadex07(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
So true grin
deji15:
If you check well, well, that Kayode Ayodele's real name, na Obinna Ikechukwu. You remember one of Evans boys that call himself Awolowo?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by susidy(m): 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2017
[left][/left]
ademega:
Disappointed in that yoruba guy...
Others were not that surprising simply because....

Na their way, na zo dem be. grin grin
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
bjt:
this one na collabo grin grin
no be collabo, na featuring.....
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Another useless youths
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Rozaytee: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
people should really be careful of how dey meet people on Fb...I had a terrible experience from someone I tot was a friend

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by suraaj(m): 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Na them the flat head champion,
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by buffalowings: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ipod yoots corrupted our afonja

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
Give them biafra they would became a Kidnaping Nation it would really boost there Economy

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by BadirX(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Awon eyan Evans ekushe. Don't mind that omo ale Ayoblacksheep
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Cire80: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rape a Ghana girl in Ghana? They're in for it
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by malware: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
neky2016:
6 Nigerians; Chimaroke, Ike Amechi, Anthony Emmanuel, Godfred Alex, Kayode Ayodele and Opious Owner, have been paraded at the Accra Regional Police Commander of Operations, for reportedly kidnapping and raping a lady who the main suspect, Chimaroke, have been interacting with on Facebook. 

According to Chief Superintendent Kwesi Ofori, the 21-year-old lady, Ashaley Botwe,  was convinced to come to Chimaraoke's house, near Accra, where he lived with the five accomplices, for an Eid-ul Fitr present. When she got there, Chimaroke, instead of giving her the present, asked her to sleep with him. 

Botwe, however, refused to do so. “Chimaroke made advances and when she resisted, he smashed her phone and raped her. Fortunately for her, she had another phone on her, which she used to call her brothers, who later called the police to go and rescue her,” he said

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/6-nigerians-arrested-ghana-alleged-kidnap-rape.html

No mallam among them ?

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by pauljumbo: 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Roydonzy87:
I doubt the source of this news, no Nigeria man living in Ghana can try such act, this is a setup..

you just speak my mind

am based in Ghana i know what they can do to

How can you kidnap a poor girl who come to beg

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by BadirX(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
ceejay80s:
I will read the news after I have typed this,
I know say na brown roofians, rape dey sweet dem like heaven
How many Brown roofians name you see there. See your HEAD omo Igbo lipsrsealed
ceejay80s:
I will read the news after I have typed this,
I know say na brown roofians, rape dey sweet dem like heaven
How many Brown roofians name you see there. See your HEAD omo Igbo
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ghana is moving ahead. What a great country. I hope they get life imprisonment. smiley
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by zonax(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
Jail them ASAP, awon eyan ti Evans. That yeye Ayodele no hear say sheep wey waka with dog go eat poo.

You are a fool for spewing such rubbish.
You are from a generation of animals for choosing to propergate hate instead of unity.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
Kayode Ayodele na them, rape is their forte.

5 Ugandan Jews and 1 Afonja....

Were you born dense or you inherited it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara / 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers / Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.