Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) (32683 Views)

FBI Declares 6 Nigerians Wanted For $6 Million Fraud / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo / 70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Girl In Kano; His Granddaughter's Friend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Rozaytee:
people should really be careful of how dey meet people on Fb...I had a terrible experience from someone I tot was a friend

Hope you reported him to the police
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Mbilla(m): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Roydonzy87:
I doubt the source of this news, no Nigeria man living in Ghana can try such act, this is a setup..
I tell you. So Nigerians in Ghana are still falling to these wicked Ghanaians old format ( Lazy Ghanaian men using there cheap shameless girls and police to set Nigerians up and collect huge money and close the matter). Well we are use to it, it's a price stupid nigerians pay in Ghana. Each of them will pay 8,000 cedis I.e 720,000 naira or 50 yrs in prison. Nigerians in Tamale(Northern Region) have learn there lesson and will never fall to these old Ghanaians format.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by obamabinladen(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
5 Ugandan Jews and 1 Afonja....
Were you born dense or you inherited it?
How much did you buy your brain?.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Legonviking: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Roydonzy87:
I doubt the source of this news, no Nigeria man living in Ghana can try such act, this is a setup..

Why are u doubting?Don't some Nigerians kidnap and rape
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fake news. I don't buy it
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by pigmpbuh(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by GeneralOjukwu: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

How much did you buy your brain?.
Ask your mum, she got it for me because my rod expanded her insides grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Vindyk(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ncan most influential involved no cause for alarm

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Dubem85: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
neky2016:
6 Nigerians; Chimaroke, Ike Amechi, Anthony Emmanuel, Godfred Alex, Kayode Ayodele and Opious Owner, have been paraded at the Accra Regional Police Commander of Operations, for reportedly kidnapping and raping a lady who the main suspect, Chimaroke, have been interacting with on Facebook. 

According to Chief Superintendent Kwesi Ofori, the 21-year-old lady, Ashaley Botwe,  was convinced to come to Chimaraoke's house, near Accra, where he lived with the five accomplices, for an Eid-ul Fitr present. When she got there, Chimaroke, instead of giving her the present, asked her to sleep with him. 

Botwe, however, refused to do so. “Chimaroke made advances and when she resisted, he smashed her phone and raped her. Fortunately for her, she had another phone on her, which she used to call her brothers, who later called the police to go and rescue her,” he said

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/6-nigerians-arrested-ghana-alleged-kidnap-rape.html

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Pylony(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
IPOD and one Afonja wey miss road, undecided una weh don sirs. Shey una no sabi export any better thing to Ghana to make we 9ja great but for una heavy duty cassava finding its way into Gianian girls pants abi! Eyaaa Alarm don gas for bald head. grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by missyadorable(f): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehya! Nigerian men

They thought Ghana was Nigeria,that they can rape ladies and be applauded,walking about freely while The victim gets shamed, scolded and disgraced for visiting a man in his house.

their only crime is wrong location.
Sorry rapists

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kingluqman89:
this one na combine true true... Ayodele, you sure sey dem be your friends?

A goat that waka with a dog, must surely chop shit.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
zonax:

You are a fool for spewing such rubbish.
You are from a generation of animals for choosing to propergate hate instead of unity.

Ori e buru omo ale jati jati. Go drink pesticides!
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pidgin2:
Bastardd rapists, deal with them. Isn't it time to call our eastern young men to order? They have no sense of propriety

My dear, I tiya for all Nigerians wey dey spoil the country name.

Isnt this similar to what someone said on the Kenyan thread?

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

My dear, I tiya for all Nigerians wey dey spoil the country name.

Isnt this similar to what someone said on the Kenyan thread?

Exactly, it's so disgusting. How can these guys be doing this, later they will shout "Nigeria is bad" is it Nigeria that made them perverts? See them exporting rape from one country to another, useless creatures sad
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by OgaBuhari: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
Kayode Ayodele na them, rape is their forte.
Yoruba Muslim terrorists

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Truly, Truly tribalism has eaten deep into a lot of people. Like seriously? The entire comment on the first page.

Please, no one should quote me and tell me it's all a joke. Na so e dey start!

May I not be there, when the demons are spreading such "jokes" for Nairalanders to portray.

SMH!
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by happyheart(f): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
neky2016:
6 Nigerians; Chimaroke, Ike Amechi, Anthony Emmanuel, Godfred Alex, Kayode Ayodele and Opious Owner, have been paraded at the Accra Regional Police Commander of Operations, for reportedly kidnapping and raping a lady who the main suspect, Chimaroke, have been interacting with on Facebook. 

According to Chief Superintendent Kwesi Ofori, the 21-year-old lady, Ashaley Botwe,  was convinced to come to Chimaraoke's house, near Accra, where he lived with the five accomplices, for an Eid-ul Fitr present. When she got there, Chimaroke, instead of giving her the present, asked her to sleep with him. 

Botwe, however, refused to do so. “Chimaroke made advances and when she resisted, he smashed her phone and raped her. Fortunately for her, she had another phone on her, which she used to call her brothers, who later called the police to go and rescue her,” he said

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/6-nigerians-arrested-ghana-alleged-kidnap-rape.html

Ashaley botwe is an Accra suburb. Its not someone's name biko

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fake story.. .show us d lady dey rape.... $rubbish
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by bolrew: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nigerian!!! What is you guys problem? You manage to travel out of this zoo and you travel to Ghana with your animal behaviour
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by PetroDolla3: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Whining, feulish Shitnigerian goat shocked cool you talk as if your fellow nigerians are all saints,huh? if you don't like Ghanaians and the way they treat you nigerians then go back to your country. NONSENSE! As if you treat Ghanaians any better in your own country

[s]
Mbilla:
I tell you. So Nigerians in Ghana are still falling to these wicked Ghanaians old format ( Lazy Ghanaian men using there cheap shameless girls and police to set Nigerians up and collect huge money and close the matter). Well we are use to it, it's a price stupid nigerians pay in Ghana. Each of them will pay 8,000 cedis I.e 720,000 naira or 50 yrs in prison. Nigerians in Tamale(Northern Region) have learn there lesson and will never fall to these old Ghanaians format.
[/s]
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by engrchioce(m): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zico5:
See how Kayode fall my hands o. Why did u allow ipob youths to initiate u into their gang. U know that's their way now
jealousy of biafra agitation is on the highest level.we will pass through your stomach oh . All hail Biafra.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm going to take this story with a pinch of salt because something like this almost happened to me in accra,this guys might be innocent,from the story sef I no think say prick enter.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
PetroDolla3:
Whining, feulish Shitnigerian goat shocked cool you talk as if your fellow nigerians are all saints,huh? if you don't like Ghanaians and the way they treat you nigerians then go back to your country. NONSENSE! As if you treat Ghanaians any better in your own country

[s][/s]

What do we call BLACKS HATING ON BLACKS? Racism?! Humans are a big problem.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by engrchioce(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
Jail them ASAP, awon eyan ti Evans. That yeye Ayodele no hear say sheep wey waka with dog go eat poo.
yeye like kayode, jealousy of biafra agitation will kill you bc we will pass through your stomach. All hail biafra . Yoruba Muslims.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by onatisi(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
20years jail term is sure already if this case gets to court
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
engrchioce:
yeye like kayode, jealousy of biafra agitation will kill you bc we will pass through your stomach. All hail biafra . Yoruba Muslims.

Jealous bawo, biafra matter no affect me o. I'm a proud Yoruba muslim. I just dey watch the comedy kanu dey act.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Maruchi203(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
fuckerstard:
Jail them ASAP, awon eyan ti Evans. That yeye Ayodele no hear say sheep wey waka with dog go eat poo.
You know weda na the yeye Ayodele introduce the business.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
Maruchi203:
You know weda na the yeye Ayodele introduce the business.

Beeni o, anything can happen.
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by patola080(m): 11:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
I know dey set dat Ayodele up but dos lpob send dem to jail in Ghana ooo dnt let dem come back home
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by bestpunterever: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:
Kayode Ayodele na them, rape is their forte.
I know u are blind
Re: 6 Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over Kidnap And Rape Of Facebook Friend (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Didn't read the op, only came to check names.

Na dem dem developers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara / Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta / 2 Arrested Unclad Men In Abuja Are Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.