Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. (14337 Views)

Why You Should Be Reading Books / What Book Would You Be Reading This Weekend? / Words Onscreen: The Fate Of Reading In A Digital World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. by ephi123(f): 8:58am On Jun 29, 2017
Demayour:

Yes I am. But I'm yet to be published.

Wow, that's cool.
Good luck with your publishing, hope you'll share details on NL when you do.
Re: 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. by buffalowings: 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Afonja and poetry

Na their work grin

But seriously, I haven't in recent times bought a Nigerian book.. though my dad bought a lot of them.
In fact the last time I did was when we had them a's recommended texts during my uni days

Maybe when I'm not thinking of where my next meal is gonna come from I'll patronise Nigerian writers.

As for now, let me make do with 'illegal ' downloads

If you guys are like me go to this site to satiate your cravings for books

Gen.lib.ru.ec
Re: 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. by Ajoshberry: 6:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Poetry is like a hook that apprehends deflowered fishes with its varying wits. The hook is thrown into the ocean of the socitey and it caught informations that inspires the souls to keep writing. Poetry is a garment of many colours that no one is yet to distinguish the type of its colour he's putting on. It takes time,dedication and observation to ascertain the type because these are the regalia of poetry.
Re: 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. by goldrushbooks: 3:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Trendy!!! That is what I would say. I just finished reading four awesome books in less than one hoour. How did this happen? I simply went to www.goldrushbookclub..com. wow...still reading without limits.
Re: 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. by itsandi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cool! Also enjoy cool poems on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com/poetry

#Click!
Re: 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. by Sarang(f): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2018
austine4real:
grin

Awon afonja ti take over

Nah only those he know.. You need to go to facebook and see what igbos do with pen online smiley

There are lots of up and coming writers in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. by inspiredbytife(f): 3:54pm On May 25, 2018
Hi Guys! Please I want to use the medium to introduce myself. I just hope I am in the right place.

I'm Boluwatife Mercy by name grin; a book lover, indoor/party animal, such a contrast right? lol trust me I know. Let's just say I'm bubbly and fun filled in a lot of craziness in between I love food all kinds as long as it is edible please don't blame me for my chubbiness it is Hereditary.

I just published my first book on Wattpad and trust me you'll enjoy this book so much, from thrilling to drama to charming romance to helpful life advice. I want you guys to check the book out on Wattpad and tell me what you feel about it smiley

You can find my book by either searching on Hers Alone on Wattpad or you can follow this link https://bit .ly/HersAlone (kindly remove space between the link). This is the link to my Nairaland thread https://www.nairaland.com/4515941/best-book-wattpad-hers-alone#67744565

So I want you to grab your towel and claim the best pool chair wink - 'cos it's time to get reading! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nine Years Ago. . . / HERS NOT MINE By Toyin Taiwo / Bloodline: Inbred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.