Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51132 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by oshe11: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Not cheating on Her even when VARIETIES OF PUSSY were FALLING ON ME.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by klassykute(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Don't mind my ex jare , i helped her to clean her shoe just to show sm love, she liked it but after we qurell she said it was the most stupid tin dat i was stupid for doin dat. Onli God knw sha. Btw were is pelumi and smellymouth

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by jelil01: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jealous
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Mcowubaba: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
I won't call it love, rather naivety or lust..

When I was very much younger, there was a girl in my class who I was seriously crushing on..

So in my bid to get her on my side, I usually share my lunch money with her.

It was 20 Naira then, I will give her #10, and manage the remainder angry angry, sometimes I give her the whole #20

Upon all my goodness and expenses
This girl never even hugged me or sat on my laps or rub her backside on my ever hard joystick angry ("to tap current" that's all I wanted at that stage of my life).

I haven't even started ejaculating then.
The way this girl dumped me for another higher spender, I was shocked.

Anyways, I learnt the hard way, I hardly do anything for Love now...

I just do charity for dem girls when necessary, I act nice, try to assist you with some shitt in your life, I don't trouble myself while doing that, that's all.

I wonder when I will love a girl again, it's been long

Love makes a man vulnerable and too emotional, I try to keep my heads up in any relationship.

Don't have the time to be wallowing in pain, self pity and anguish resulting from a break up....

Now, if a girl walks out of my life or vice versa, I get over it within 3-5 days....

Real men shouldn't love their Girlfriend (you can love your wife_that depends though) , the should just be responsible and nice to her.
Love makes people do stupid things and make grievous mistakes

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by godswillo550(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
I have don nufin but collect more
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by IRIEBOY(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
I gave my last cash to my babe on several occasions...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by donsteady(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
I drove all by myself from Accra to Abuja. I covered 1,240 km. Stupid thing ever.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by ignis: 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
plenitude:
Almost take an oath with my ex.... That would have been the greatest prison ever.
Do that really work?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
submitted my nysc final allawe to woman. 39600

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by muller101(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wrote physics exams for her. When I was about to write her name. I was like am I really writing this exams for eveyln? The ladies close to me were just smiling. I know deep down they felt how I wish this is my boo.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by pterson(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
I've called a girl for 1 hour 30 minutes although we were just discussing rubbish. I never knew the girl could be that materialistic!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by SeniorZato(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Walked over 20km to see her

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by sisisioge: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
I kept borrowing him money I didn't have even after it was clear he was an unrepentant borrower...I kept borrowing him embarassed

I travelled interstate without telling my mom where I was going. I lied I was visiting a friend three streets away. Unfortunately, traffic caught me and I couldn't return until much later in the night...whew, my mom had no mercy. But I loved him still grin

I would ask my sis to do something for me, the monkey would say NO! I would be angry with a hope of revenge. The monkey will ask me to do something for her later and I would cos I just don't have the heart to say no to my adorable baby. Whew! grin

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by GossipHeart(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Evaberry:
I have done so many bleeped up things for love

love doesn't exist
men are scum
be with someone you can tolerate
love is fu.ckingly overrated.....

Men are scumbags

I guess your father is a female

I have an advice for your rotten ass

Change the type of men you attract by growing up and stop fuccking bus drivers

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by whizzyleejr(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nothing, i'm holy like Kakagringringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by muller101(m): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
obamabinladen:

She was going bk to school and have arranged her things not knowing that I have carefully removed her new shoes from her well arranged luggage. She was confused, till tomorrow she don't know how the shoes got lost.
so it was u. She told me.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Cholls(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Piiko:
I met a chic I liked she was a student, we had a convo asked for her no she told me her fone was spoilt I called my sales consultant and ordered a fone on the spot for her, I removed my sim and gave her my main fone to use in the interim. My ex still misses me coz I would wake up early use a cab to take her to the park and pay her bus fare anything she needed to travel(her school was at least 50kms from the park) I transfer money at will to any chic that catches my fancy I buy gifts and all that I am slowing down a bit these days
my brother waidon sir....marketer....all for pm

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Sheflex4real(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
OFFTOP,yesterday I did my lady wrong, like really screw up big time,

Now.

To answer the question
I call her all night but she did not pick up, not even once. So technically I don't close my eyes at all yesternight.

And now I can't even stand her.
She has been calling all day, I'm no longer interested

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Doubleagent008(m): 7:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
NairalandCS:
I Fell in It. angry
i swear.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cholls:

Abi o.i tot i was d only one who noticed.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Cholls:
I started working full time and earning money sadat age 23, work hard so you beat my record, in the last 10 days I have transfered over 20grand to my current girlfriend poverty should not make you doubt people, work hard and pray to God your story may change, but bitter people don't go far in life

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Banter1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Travel to Kaduna to see my now Ex. spending my school fees on my now Ex. we are still close friend though. shit was crazy.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Tstone1(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let me quickly go and fetch my chair and get a bottle of kunnu with suya grin..it's definitely gonna be a very long thread aswear cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
Selling my laptop and using the money to buy 2teddy bear for my girlfriend

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by eezeribe(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
GossipHeart:

Men are scumbags

I guess your father is a female

I have an advice for your rotten ass

Change the type of men you attract by growing up and stop fuccking bus drivers
This is not only savage but monumental and colossal

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by igho003(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
stop smoking weed jus because of her well I regret my action

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by saaedlee: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water on her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by xtremeTall(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
I Apply as a teacher in a school she teaches....meanwhile i am an aiforce personnel

16 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by eezeribe(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
The only thing I did for love... Was a tragedy...
One wrecked one's heart...
The other wrecked the other's life...
Both parties are still suffering the consequences of that wreckage...
Some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Tstone1(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
saaedlee:
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water in her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.
Jesu!!!
sad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by KevMitnick: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Damn... I went on a two days journey just to go see her, but she still burned up everything we had, left for almost 11months. Now she's been begging for the past 6 years, but I have moved the hell on. But I don get sense Sha.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Amadaz(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
klassykute:
Don't mind my ex jare , i helped her to clean her shoe just to show sm love, she liked it but after we qurell she said it was the most stupid tin dat i was stupid for doin dat. Onli God knw sha. Btw were is pelumi and smellymouth
similar thing happened to me when i was serving, i ironed her clothes and she liked but when issues arose between us, she use am yab me. Girls are insatiable

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.