Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51133 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 01, 2017
Yewandequeen:

Hehe no be me talk am oooooo.
You can look for trouble ehn.
Well on a second thought I think the guy is meant to be tied to a barrel and lashed with 40strokes of the cane for his brain to reset back to default settings or what do u feel?

Which default settings again?
Didn't u realize that it is the default operating system of the brain of males which is at work or functioning?

The discipline aught to be geared toward upgrading it to a more advanced version which will enable him foresee & avoid being friend-zoned by any modern girl.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 4:17am On Jul 01, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Thank u for ur kind words, but I would consider using a profile picture probably in the next 20 years. I am not a celeb or an influential person or a son of an influential person. I don't just want my non good looking face shining here on a public forum.

okay then. if you say so.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by olujastro: 5:19am On Jul 01, 2017
kelvinrhs:

Thank u for ur kind words, but I would consider using a profile picture probably in the next 20 years. I am not a celeb or an influential person or a son of an influential person. I don't just want my non good looking face shining here on a public forum.
Like the other guy said, we like where this is going. No need for long talk. Send yourselves PM and exchange numbers. You decide afterwards if you like what you see on whatsapp. Life is easy nowadays, no time for beating about the Bush.
Before we know na pre-wedding photos we go see for Nairaland front page.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Antina(f): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Regret in nothing but emotional torture

That is actually the most punishment someone could get!!! money, sacrifices and all is little compare to this.!! Ahh!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2017
Antina:

That is actually the most punishment someone could get!!! money, sacrifices and all is little compare to this.!! Ahh!

Smiles.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2017
faruq37:
sadall the text I sent her is the most craziest I've ever done....I regret everything... my apologies without being wrong, begging for her love....everything
sadall the text I sent her is the most craziest I've ever done....I regret everything... my apologies without being wrong, begging for her love....everything
lol too nice? You were trying too hard to impress her
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by PresVA: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2017
ElDeeVee:

No wonder...I'll keep praying for you, brother.
grin grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Yewandequeen(f): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2017
obadizena:

Which default settings again?
Didn't u realize that it is the default operating system of the brain of males which is at work or functioning?

The discipline aught to be geared toward upgrading it to a more advanced version which will enable him foresee & avoid being friend-zoned by any modern girl.

Hmmmmm
Well that's true though.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 01, 2017
olujastro:

Like the other guy said, we like where this is going. No need for long talk. Send yourselves PM and exchange numbers. You decide afterwards if you like what you see on whatsapp. Life is easy nowadays, no time for beating about the Bush.
Before we know na pre-wedding photos we go see for Nairaland front page.
Lol!
What u guys are thinking would cont come to pass
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2017
Teeminjin:

okay then. if you say so.
So do u have whatsapp? Should I drop my whatsapp contact so u can contact me... Like I said, I want to be friend with u.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by harriet412(f): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mine was not actually love, twas crush....
I spent airtime calling this guy with an unknown number for days.. I was too scared to tell who I was ..
Anyways I got over it.
Anytime I think bou it, K just laugh out loud. How naive I was...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
harriet412:
Mine was not actually love, twas crush....
I spent airtime calling this guy with an unknown number for days.. I was too scared to tell who I was ..
Anyways I got over it.
Anytime I think bou it, K just laugh out loud. How naive I was...

So it was you?

Damn,it's a small world after all.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by harriet412(f): 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

Haaa! , ur not a good warri pikin for a girl to use u like dat. Didn't u suspect anything...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by harriet412(f): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

So it was you?
Damn,it's a small world after all.

Hehehegrin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Xerox01(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
ikp120:
Back then in school, I gave the hoe 30 Naira to buy indomie after handling her. grin grin
Guy no kill me na
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by ucheuzor1(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
I haven't really done much for love. I somehow get girls fall for me without spending much. But my few mumuness was that I took my sisters spare phone and gave it to my Lady. My sister asked and I told her d phone got lost. Now my sister's phone is bad making her phoneless.
At that, she is cheating on me. I have learnt not to love girls deeply because they always cheating. In my brothers voice "Trust a woman and die young".

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
kelvinrhs:
So do u have whatsapp? Should I drop my whatsapp contact so u can contact me... Like I said, I want to be friend with u.
we can talk here too. it's okay.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Teeminjin:

It is not OK!! Shuu! He wants ur number! Give him n stop fronting!!!!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
luminouz:
It is not OK!! Shuu! He wants ur number! Give him n stop fronting!!!!
lol I'm not fronting na. I don't share my number with Nairaland boys.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by cyborg123(m): 8:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by luminouz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Teeminjin:

lol I'm not fronting na. I don't share my number with Nairaland boys.
Haba!!! OK...what about nairaland men.. Like ME!! tongue

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 02, 2017
Teeminjin:

Not ok by me
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
luminouz:
Haba!!! OK...what about nairaland men.. Like ME!! tongue
lol
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
Obiomon:
Just wanted to know things we all do or have done for Love, how Embarrassed has it made you thinking back to the past and if you are still sacrificing alot in the name of Love do you think its worth it.

Tell me what have you done for love.

For me, i have the craziest things which are

1] Drive @ 2.00am in the Morning to see my EX - craziest, lol grin

2] Give my only Laptop for love

3] Spent my allowance on a woman

4] left school to be with a woman - silly cry

5] Slept in a car waiting for my woman to come back from hanging with d gurls embarassed

6] Risked my life a million times to travel just to see a man ( Night Bus runz)

7] Abandoned my friends to be with anyone i was with

in the End, i am not with any of this people. when person love sha, mumu dey do am

When i think back on this i laugh my head off. i am not glad i did it but i was really stupid! ;DConfession time everyone. cheesy

suicide attempt, twice
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Idyllic: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
preccy69:
suicide attempt, twice

@preccy69 suicide attempt keh?
That's strong
Hope you guys reconciled sha
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by luminouz(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Teeminjin:

lol
wink wink
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Idyllic:

@preccy69 suicide attempt keh? That's strong Hope you guys reconciled sha
no
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
preccy69:
suicide attempt, twice
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
preccy69:
suicide attempt, twice
how
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 12:05am On Jul 03, 2017
Obiomon:
how
nvm
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by savvyChuks(m): 12:06am On Jul 03, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

I didn't wanna comment but this one is making me go emotional.
sir how did you survive after that

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.