Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] (54237 Views)

Memoir Of A Lagos Mainland Angel / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / The Memoir Of A Saint In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
i shall pitch my tent here

drabeey was here
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by snaketail22(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Following bumper to bumper
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by davide470(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=skarlett post=58277643][/quote] undecided undecided

It is just mentions..
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
davide470:
undecided undecided

It is just mentions..

Talk true undecided
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by nellaz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
OP OYA COM AND UPDATE ASAP
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by yungeez(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hadampson:
Okay na.. yungeez 3 dongoyaro for queenitee and 5 Alomo for Op
lol, u wan kill me, e b like say u nor want make i sleep 4 nite
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by yungeez(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hadampson:
Thanks for the mention Lleighsmiley
Biafrabushboy i sight you oga micheesy

oga divepen1, come and sit at the high tablesmiley

Brothers come oh cc: stepheegee12, boffinjay, samyfreshsmooth, alamiendagash, yungeez and olatex25smiley

Evajael ife hadampson come and sit by my sidewink
#OluwaAndYungeezIsNowOfficiallyInvolved
oyah hadampson bring d casket, kimberlyWest my sister in-law make u and ur sister go arrange goat pepper soup come, adesina12 bring d popcorn, queenitee my sweet wife jst sitdown wit me here in case d story tor-tori me, u fit calm me down...
oya nah let d story begin
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by queenitee(f): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
yungeez:

oyah hadampson bring d casket, kimberlyWest my sister in-law make u and ur sister go arrange goat pepper soup come, adesina12 bring d popcorn, queenitee my sweet wife jst sitdown wit me here in case d story tor-tori me, u fit calm me down...
But I thought you wanted to sit with Hadampson earlier
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by yungeez(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
queenitee:

But I thought you wanted to sit with Hadampson earlier
No nah hw cn i nt sit wit my baby, i dnt trust nairaland guys especially adesina12... dis how its going 2 b, m goin 2 sit btw u nd hadampson so dat i cn relate wit u nd him d same time *winks*
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by queenitee(f): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
yungeez:

No nah hw cn i nt sit wit my baby, i dnt trust nairaland guys especially adesina12... dis how its going 2 b, m goin 2 sit btw u nd hadampson so dat i cn relate wit u nd him d same time *winks*
*winks* settled
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by yungeez(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
queenitee:
*winks* settled
Dats my baby
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
update by Lleigh

Continued

‘Come closer to me little one, let us read that story’ he said, as he held up the book and opened a random page.

He was nice, this Uncle did not have anything that pricked my bum bum.

I moved nearer and basked in the scent of his aftershave, it wasn’t something I had experienced before.

Was this how Daddy’s smelt like?

It was the kind of scent that made me feel warm, safe and protected.
My Mother never spoke about my Dad,

I felt nothing of it when he pulled me closer and lightly brushed his hand across my little hard buds.

I felt a bit strange and light headed, my buds tingled.

He was watching me intently, he saw the confusion on my face.

He brushed against then again.

‘Do you like it? He asked me, while watching me.

Something strange happened they became hard and heavy. I could feel them hardening through the fabric of my top as something stirred between my legs.

I saw him looking at my chest as the erect buds peaked against the fabric of my t shirt.

The area between my legs, where I wee weed felt strange and heavy. It ached, I felt like touching it to help relieve the strange feeling I was experiencing.

The Uncle kept on staring at me, he lifted my chin up so that I could see his face or for him to watch me I couldn't say.

He brushed his hands against them again, this time a bit more firmly. This time the stirring felt like an itch that I just had to scratch. I wiggled around on his thigh, to alleviate the strange itch.

‘How does it feel?’ he asked, watching me intently, as he brushed his hand against my cheek.

Like the child I was.

I felt confused and excited, but I felt good. I wasn’t being slapped or screamed at by my Mum.
‘It is tingling, Uncle. It feels nice.’ I replied.

I thought it was normal.

He moved his hand under my polo shirt and gently pinched my buds. My breathing changed, I felt strange.

But it felt so good, I felt liked.

This man was hugging me and making me feel good.

I was worried about my Mum coming out, but he kept on pinching my buds.

‘Do you like it?’ he asked me again; he spoke gently in my ear while watching me.

The scent of his aftershave intoxicating my awakening senses.

‘Yes,’ I whispered back at loss, I didn't understand what was happening.

Was he my Father? Was this how Fathers made their children feel better when they were sad?

‘Do you need me to touch you here?’ he asked me, as he pointed to the area where the itch was between my legs.

‘Yes please, Daddy please,’ the words unconsciously slipped out of my lips.

I wished he was my Dad, I had such a naïve view of what a Father was.

He put his hand there between my legs, he kept on touching me there, through my pants. Until all of a sudden the most extraordinary feeling came over me. I felt happy as this strange feeling washed over me.

I did not realise or understand what had just happened to me, all I knew was that this man could be my Daddy as he made me feel so nice and special.

While he was touching me right between my pee pee hole, something happened.

TBC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by queenitee(f): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ghen ghen
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Teckio(m): 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cone and update o. . Nice story keep up d good werk
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Sonamjs: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Following..

Interesting collaboration
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Hadampson(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2017
yungeez:

Casket... wetin u wan use casket doundecided
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Hadampson(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
queenitee:
Dongoyaro? No o, I prefer Malt
Okay Here you go
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by swiz123(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Wow
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by PamelB(f): 10:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Child abuse bad gan.
Nice collaboration though. I see lots of lessons to be learnt here for mothers who don't have this bond with their female wards.

2 Likes

Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:54am On Jul 11, 2017
skarlett:

Talk true undecided
Who your mentions help??
Gerrarahia mehn!!!
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by nabla(f): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
hmmm orisirisi oya o kwantinue am looking o
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by yungeez(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hadampson:
Casket... wetin u wan use casket doundecided
lol, casket means a carton of a very expensive wine
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Who your mentions help??

Gerrarahia mehn!!!

This wan is pained grin grin

Baba post your story in peace and don't derail your own thread. The person I addressed has probably taken corrections
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Hadampson(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
yungeez:
lol, casket means a carton of a very expensive wine
Oh i see
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by yungeez(m): 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hadampson:
Oh i see
oyah nah run go carry 4 come
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by ladyverere(f): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Sorry for the delay... I was preparing something great....

Now here is the news!!!

..The memoir of a sex slave was meant to ne a collaboration between myself and Writer Lleigh of 'The Club' and ' The Auction' join us on this exciting adventure. It promises to be a blockbuster!!! ☺.

Stay tuned for the next update!!

OK. I hope it turns out to be the blockbuster U promised. Waiting patiently for it. And pls don't forget to mention me once U guys started.

And Leigh, pls take it easy on the horror, U hear?
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by ladyverere(f): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
God! Child abuse in its ramifications!! Exposing a child to love peddling and now introducing to it. What a wicked world we live in.

I am pleasantly surprised Bush. A real educative blockbuster loading. Well done to U and Lani.
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by UnlimitedIfex(m): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Sorry for the delay... I was preparing something great....

Now here is the news!!!

..The memoir of a sex slave was meant to ne a collaboration between myself and Writer Lleigh of 'The Club' and ' The Auction' join us on this exciting adventure. It promises to be a blockbuster!!! ☺.

Stay tuned for the next update!!
9ice 1 bush, i neva c dis collabo coming i 4 bring xtra pop corn.

jst as u said am xpetin it 2 b a blockbuster, i dey ur back
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Lleigh(f): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
ladyverere:

OK. I hope it turns out to be the blockbuster U promised. Waiting patiently for it. And pls don't forget to mention me once U guys started.

And Leigh, pls take it easy on the horror, U hear?

hi ladyverere we have started and I will mention you when we post updates.

I hear ladyverere no horror grin.

But thank you for reading it..
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by indodon(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
tell your neighbour that the Indonesian don is here
Re: Memoir Of A Sex Slave [struggle For Survival] by Blezzzed(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lleigh:

hi ladyverere we have started and I will mention you when we post updates.
I hear ladyverere no horror grin.
But thank you for reading it..

Bros update naaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship / Common Grammatical Errors We Make In Our Everyday English / IFY - A Romantic Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.