Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:12 AM

Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. (5220 Views)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / She Calls HIM By Her Ex’s Name Even During Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by marocguy(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2010
I dunno hw it makes me feel. I love it durin sex and less afterwards
Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by sexybabes(f): 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2010
My baby luvs it. We call each other that always.
When he calls me by my name i immediately know that i'm in trouble & so is he when i call him by his name.
Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2010
My boo loves it when I call him baby. . .though I have a specific pet name I call him. . .calling him baby. . .kinda of brings out this tender side of him. . . wink
Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2010
mine is a diferent case,my so calld bofrnd gets upset n tells me to cal hm by hs name.in essence i feel very hapy wen i cal my x baby n mourn wt it durin intimacy.its jst a pet name,dnt see any reason y a guy should nt like it.
Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
I love it wen my babe calls me that... and my girl usually put a stress on the first syllable she calls it like 'baayyby mi'... makes me feel so good
Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by Timagex(m): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
I feel like baby noni. Na everyday shit nau, so, no feelings attached grin grin if she like, make she call me anything, I don't let my guards down! cool cool. Don't be like guys who assume baby or honey is relationship... undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
No one calls me that for now....when ever my ex calls me baby 5 times in a minute i know she wants to ask for something difficult from me undecided But when we play fight n she calls me olodo after i spank her ass hard... I know it going to be some serious give n receive mind blowing fvcking cheesy
Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by pawshjai(f): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
chidyke77:
you're right though we hv our individual preferences, i prefer honey.
Lmao...Baby Bee
Re: Guys How Do Feel When She Calls U Her Baby. by philipjonesjosh: 12:15am On Jun 02, 2018
Moyola:
undecided
baby, I wana know u better than this add me up on Facebook. Phillip jones

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. / "Act like a prize and you'll turn him to a believer" / When A Girl Visits You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.