Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling (1715 Views)

2 Nigerian Men Nabbed In A Hotel With Cocaine Enroute Saudi Arabia. Photo / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO) / 2 Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by chie8: 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2017
According to a Nigerian man Suleiman who shared the story,he was sleeping when a friend called him to come and see a man who lost huge amount of money in g*mbling.The man slept off after losing the money.Below is what he wrote....

'Wonders of gambling hahahaha shift make i faint oooo! I was sleeping when a friend called me this afternoon to come and see a guy who lost huge sum of money to play gamble virtual lost woefully and end up sleeping under the desk after crying When they asked bro's you lost money he replied them go kill me for house today hahahaha God'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/see-what-happened-to-man-who-lost-huge.html

Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by chie8: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2017

Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by Godmother(f): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
Why won't people learn that gambling is more risky than it is gainful?

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
See the amount of people gambling in that joint.... Kai!

1 Like

Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by sarrki(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Makes me remember the song Gambler by Kenny rogers

1 Like

Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by sarrki(m): 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Godmother:
Why won't people learn that gambling is more risky than it is gainful?

Naija bet sure pass grin
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by Caustics: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by sunnysunny69(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gambling is for fun, don't bet what you can't afford to loose.

2 Likes

Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by auntysimbiat(f): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
lol
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by donsteady(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don't know your definition of huge money.
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by sisisioge: 8:11pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This reminds of MMM. I said I wasn't doing o until my sis did for me with her money and I was paid the profit... 60k just like that grin I quickly louded it to my bestie who refused to participate too. She said " I swearit, I just don't have luck for gambling. If they said they were gonna give nine peeps out of ten, I will be the one not given". I laughed tire. Convinced her to do. She did. Got paid...life was good. Then she got her bobo into it...omg! Who go beat who for house now?

Lesson: a gamble shouldn't continue to count his money while still on the table grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by Godmother(f): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
sarrki:

Naija bet sure pass grin
How much have you won? Name two people who have also won and their lives changed. You people need to wake up and smell the coffee o
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by sarrki(m): 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Godmother:

How much have you won?
Name two people who have also won and their lives changed.
You people need to wake up and smell the coffee o

Sarcasm

I can't and will never
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by Evablizin(f): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Too bad but his sleeping position just weak me lols
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by morbeta(m): 4:32am On Jun 28, 2017
Nairabet...uniting the nation.
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by Heavy83: 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Now I no dat most of dis news on nairaland and other social media are as fake as those dat post dem, dis same guy is with me now and dats never wat happen. He has never play a game more than 1500, abeg my people, is 1500 a huge amount if money Suleiman Oshiotare or what ever u called ur name. Get prepared to defend ur post in court. I no u and where u work
Re: See What Happened 2 Nigerian Man Who Lost Huge Money In Gambling by phanshark(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2017
chie8:
According to a Nigerian man Suleiman who shared the story,he was sleeping when a friend called him to come and see a man who lost huge amount of money in g*mbling.The man slept off after losing the money.Below is what he wrote....

'Wonders of gambling hahahaha shift make i faint oooo! I was sleeping when a friend called me this afternoon to come and see a guy who lost huge sum of money to play gamble virtual lost woefully and end up sleeping under the desk after crying When they asked bro's you lost money he replied them go kill me for house today hahahaha God'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/see-what-happened-to-man-who-lost-huge.html
this is not good,how could someone do this to Jude?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison For Wire Wire Scam / People Do Use Water From Cleaning Dead Bodies To Boost Their Business. VIDEO / BREAKING: Shoprite Umuahia Has Been Shutdown By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.