Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student (1520 Views)

Any Investment To Make 10k Wt 1M Naira A Day. / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? / MMM Dumps Naira, To Use Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Good evening dear nairalanders. I'm a 200L student, studying mechanical engineering in one of Nigeria's universities.
I'm considering a business that won't be too time consuming and that won't pose a constraint on my academic routines.
As it stands, I don't know of any business that I can put in a million naira that will be very much profitable and not too time consuming as I still wanna graduate with a good result.
Please nairalanders, I'd like nice suggestions as to the business a student like me can be into that'll be highly profitable.

Thanks
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by tempex88(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Not sure. Try treasury bills.

Most biz are time consuming
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by Caustics: 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
what business did you do to get that N1m?

1 Like

Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2017
Caustics:
what business did you do to get that N1m?

I did some ponzis but I can't continue with them.
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
tempex88:
Not sure. Try treasury bills.

Most biz are time consuming

Treasury bills doesn't yield much.
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by tempex88(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
PrinceCEE:

I did some ponzis but I can't continue with them.

Bad sharp guy

1 Like

Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
tempex88:

Bad sharp guy

One thing in ponzi is knowing when to put and remove your money.

I'm still tryna get some skills in web designing and programming so as to start working for clients in upwork and some other freelancing websites. But I don't believe in letting my money stay idle in the bank. It has to be working for me.
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Invest in me
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by y4code(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
who can teach me binary option please i want to know it
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by moblix: 8:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 8:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Invest in me

I guess you're seeking for attention
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
y4code:
who can teach me binary option
please i want to know it

I don't wanna risk the few cash on binary option.

If you wanna do it, I suggest you use your spare cash to avoid stories that touch.
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by moblix: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Observe our area 1st n c d business DAT is moving

2nd check d advantage n disadvantage if d advantage 70% to 30% disadvantage n d demand rate of DAT business is higher Dan do it,

3rd check d availabilities of d resources if close good if not check d transport rate n weigh it with profit,if d transport is less good.

4th marketing is very important dis depend on ur capacity to create awareness to our consumers

5ft divide d capital into 2 or 3, d reason is DAT in business no perfect business without credit n most business collapse because of credit so by dividing ur capital will help u if u give on credit n dere is delay in payment u can use d 2nd capital

Conclusion
If I say u shud do business base on my area dat is profitable na, it may b differ fro ur area so observe ur area carefully n invest.

Finally back it with prayers
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
moblix:
Observe our area 1st n c d business DAT is moving

2nd check d advantage n disadvantage if d advantage 70% to 30% disadvantage n d demand rate of DAT business is higher Dan do it,

3rd check d availabilities of d resources if close good if not check d transport rate n weigh it with profit,if d transport is less good.

4th marketing is very important dis depend on ur capacity to create awareness to our consumers

5ft divide d capital into 2 or 3, d reason is DAT in business no perfect business without credit n most business collapse because of credit so by dividing ur capital will help u if u give on credit n dere is delay in payment u can use d 2nd capital

Conclusion
If I say u shud do business base on my area dat is profitable na, it may b differ fro ur area so observe ur area carefully n invest.

Finally back it with prayers

This is so helpful. Thanks, I will put it into consideration.
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
PrinceCEE:

I guess you're seeking for attention
you guessed wrong kid
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

you guessed wrong kid

How kids rush to calling others kids is just so appalling.

Well you could still tailor your response in a helpful manner.

How can I then invest in you?
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by fafambo: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
call me on 07038391902,will show and teach u how to print names on plain sachet water film rolls and be making more than 500k in a month,the state that I am now is a virgin state in regards the biz,trust me and give it a trial
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by PrinceCEE(m): 10:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
fafambo:
call me on 07038391902,will show and teach u how to print names on plain sachet water film rolls and be making more than 500k in a month,the state that I am now is a virgin state in regards the biz,trust me and give it a trial

OK, I'll hit you up then. I've seen your mail.

Btw, which state?
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by xolocious(m): 12:04am On Jun 28, 2017
I intend buying agricultural produce in bulk from producing villages and transporting it down to my school and selling it at an affordable price so as to get quick turnovers due to the inflation of foodstuffs price down here in my school. I'm not having the finance to carry out this project but if you're interested in it, we can join heads together and get it started...

I school at Anambra State.

If you're interested, do let me know and we can chat more deeper and better.
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 28, 2017
i have a biz proposal for you. contact me on kossowoodtradingco@gmail.com and i will send you the proposal

PrinceCEE:
Good evening dear nairalanders. I'm a 200L student, studying mechanical engineering in one of Nigeria's universities.
I'm considering a business that won't be too time consuming and that won't pose a constraint on my academic routines.
As it stands, I don't know of any business that I can put in a million naira that will be very much profitable and not too time consuming as I still wanna graduate with a good result.
Please nairalanders, I'd like nice suggestions as to the business a student like me can be into that'll be highly profitable.

Thanks
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by moblix: 4:38am On Jun 28, 2017
PrinceCEE:

U at welcome
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by moblix: 4:41am On Jun 28, 2017
PrinceCEE:

U ar welcome
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by fafambo: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2017
PrinceCEE:

OK, I'll hit you up then. I've seen your mail.

Btw, which state?
The state I can't tell u online here except if we discuss further cos I dnt want competitors,strictly for u and u alone
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by oyinlola007(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2017
Are you tired of NEPA taking light? Well, these guys have a plan to end the suffering. But first, they need your retweet

https://mobile.twitter.com/PAwojobi/status/879435157287165953
Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by Sabadoe: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
The only Guaranteed and Lucrative Business I can Introduce to you as Part time Business with Residual Income Weekly is =>
"Hot Agricultural Product - COCOA POWDER BUSINESS EXPORTATION ABROAD"

You don't need much of your time to do this, but you must get access to Internet - Laptop with Internet Access or Android Browsing Phone.

Last one - You need the Basic Understanding of the Business, Including how it really works (Knowledge).

But if you are ready to getting started now, I will advise you to visit - www.sabadoecocoa..com for full details Information Practical Training.

Re: What Business Should I Invest 1m Naira To Considering That I'm A Student by slayminder(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
borrow me d 1million and I give u back 5million in three month contact: adelajadaret@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends / Urgent Loan 50,000 In Abuja Or Outside Abuja / Get Free Airtime From Olist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.