Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:17 PM

Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) (40840 Views)

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water In Lagos (photo) / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Woman Bathes Husband’s Sexual Organs With Hot Water In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by mKc9ET(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Afonja at it agian na them
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pour acid in her vagina.. And bathe her with it. BastAard!! angry
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by Tecno66: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
The woman needs to be bathed with acid too as a retaliation.
Jajayi:
A pretty girl is pains after being bathed with acid by a married woman who dreamt that she snatched her husband. According to Ijeoma Uba who shared the story, the young girl lost one eye as a result, and her breasts have (medically) become useless.

Read what was shared online;

This beautiful girl who made distinctions in her WAEC examination was bathed in acid by a married woman.
The reason?

Madam married woman claimed she saw this girl and her mother chasing her in a dream. In that same dream, this girl took her place as the wife of her husband who is a driver.

Madam Josephine the dreamer, woke from her dream, targeted this budding talent who is said to be the brightest in her family, and bathed her in acid.

I can't display all the pictures here because they are gory. But medically, she can't breastfeed her children when she eventually has them because her breasts are damaged.

An eye has also gone blind. All because she was seen in a dream taking the place of a full grown married woman.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/teenage-girl-loses-eye-breasts-after.html

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by platinumphotos: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2017
Wickedness of the HIGHEST order... When the Bible said we wrestle against spiritual wickedness in high places, it was referring to this wicked woman.
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by Sirakj(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
Okay noted
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by Williams1245(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
COvo:
I don't think this story is complete.
Don't get me wrong,what the woman did is completely insane,but you don't just pour acid on someone because "you saw her in your dream taking your place in your husband's car".
I may be wrong though ���

If na me this woman pour acid, i go just wait until i recover fully. Then i go buy one bucket of acid use baff am, if she survive i go baff am again!
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by ivolt: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
shortgun:
Women are the problem of this world. They hate each other, compete with one another, kill each other and make life miserable for men.

I don't know what makes you really stupid but it really works.
No one will beat or arrest you if you think!

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by NaeChris: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
lepasharon:
She couldnt call her randy husband to order? undecided Who is supposed to know better? Stupid.
Are you sure you are with your glasses or you need one? The husband never cheated, it happened in the married woman's dream.
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by PHILUX20: 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hmmm

1 Share

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by NaeChris: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
This woman suppose have her two b.reasts chopped off and her p*ussy sliced off. Old fashioned fellow.
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by 2shure: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
In project pats voice with rick ross titled elvis presley blvd

Lamboghini..money or ferrari
Watch this biches come.
Im stacking funds.
Tell them pusi crackers to go geh em dogs.

Bich
U knew he was married
But csuse of that paper bich
Bleep and u from a poor ass background.
Bleep
When yung niggis comes your way
Una go dey do yanga
See where e end so.
Bich

Biches can eat..cheat..spit...split...geh dia ass whipped.
Flipped...dissed...messed up...all for that

Bich

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by ivolt: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
COvo:
I don't think this story is complete.
Don't get me wrong,what the woman did is completely insane,but you don't just pour acid on someone because "you saw her in your dream taking your place in your husband's car".
I may be wrong though ���

Of course the story isn't complete, what happened
was that the girl actually snatched the mad woman's
husband, so she deserves the pain inflicted on her.

SMH

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pure wicked ness undecided
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by ilorizico(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pure wickedness
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by danidee10(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
olassy239:
Igbo(anambra) kwenu

chai sobbing

Even among Igbo's there's tribalism...."Which one is Igbo (ANAMBRA) kwenu"
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
NaeChris:
Are you sure you are with your glasses or you need one? The husband never cheated, it happened in the married woman's dream.

He cheated in her dream, but she attacked the girl in real life. Why didnt she attack the husband in real life too?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
auntysimbiat:
Some men are animal, I say no to domestic violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiqESiK0XeE

Did you read very well

Abi na comprehension problem
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by ahahnow: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
Is nobody going to ask why acid is so easily available to whomever in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
That married woman must be jailed
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by Mrlouis: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
dessz:
some ladies are known to be cruel to their fellow females.
for example
*a phone call BTW two ladies
Jessica:hello Mary... how u doing
Mary:Jessy am fine, any problem?
Jessica:pls, can u borrow me ur wig I would return it next week.
Mary:hmmm.....OK ohh no wahala.
*cuts call
mary to herself: beggy beggy gal, she no fit buy common wig.mtcheww.

call BTW guys
Leo"hello, useless goat how u dey"
mark"haba, bastard u never still die"
Leo"na ur gf go die"
mark"na super powered thunder go strike u.
Leo:ehenn,abeg I dey come ur smelly house come charge my fone.
mark"u wan charge dat condemned iron....oya na dey come"
Leo"OK, no forget to buy beer"
mark"na Ogun go kill u"
*cuts call
mark to himself"how much for beer dat year....iya sikiraaaaa!! bring two hennesy come. grin

Oga d insult too much na..baba..na so u and ur guy dey yarn?
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
danidee10:

Even among Igbo's there's tribalism...."Which one is Igbo (ANAMBRA) kwenu"
precisely
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by NaeChris: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
lepasharon:

He cheated in her dream, but she attacked the girl in real life. Why didnt she attack the husband in real life too?
That act confirmed her status of being mad. a dream is not reality, she has not reason to attack anybody. She is just baseless. If i were the police ir judge in charge of this, she go smell pepper for jail coupled with hard labour. She sleep wake up, pour person acid. Thats madness.
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by NaeChris: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2017
lepasharon:

So if na you, you will pour your husband acid na. Abi?
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by jrerico1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
I mean this woman is even worst than evans.. she should be sentenced to dealth.. how will someone inflict such pain on another just because of what she dreamt of?
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by doskie(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
shortgun:
Women are the problem of this world. They hate each other, compete with one another, kill each other and make life miserable for men.
thats why im not even in a hurry to get married even. be like say na baby father go win am last last. my life is happy like this.
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by lepasharon(f): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
NaeChris:
So if na you, you will pour your husband acid na. Abi?

I will at least accost him first before the girl because he is supposed to know better undecided Why dont women understand this?

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by danidee10(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
olassy239:
precisely

Me i just dey look them dey laugh. Thank God all the Niger Delta groups are coming out to dissociate themselves from Igbo's and Biafra

They should just carry their wahala and go.
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by patola080(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
auntysimbiat:

Auntysimbiat u re not well at all u dnt read b4 u comments and hope you are not under panis b4 u post dis
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by eunisam: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
whoever you are, be you the president's wife , you cannot do this to my sister and go Scot free
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by KENNSAMMY(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
auntysimbiat:

I agree , he's a beast!
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
lepasharon:
She couldnt call her randy husband to order? undecided Who is supposed to know better? Stupid.

Is your brain paining you? You must be suffering from intense dementia like the evil woman that poured someone acid.

Get well soon before you carry out your own evil act and go to jail.
Re: Young Girl Loses Eye & Breasts After Married Woman Bathes Her With Acid (Photos) by ignis: 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ajewealth123:
There is more to this story
I don't want to believe that's exactly what happened and if that was the case,there should be more to her punishment
Goose bumps all over my body on seeing that picture. Before her punishment starts, she should be bathed with acid too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Defiles His 3 Underage Daughters In Anambra (Photos) / Clearing Agents Disguise N222m Drugs As Hair Extension, Foodstuff (photo) / Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.