Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m (5994 Views)

Oluwatosin Ojaomo Sues Hanan Buhari For Using Presidential Aircraft / Buhari To Upgrade Presidential Aircraft With N1.5bn / IPOB Women Packed In Police Cell In Imo After Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by BlackBaron: 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nbote:

Typical moronic response.. In ur mind u actually made sense, exactly how stewpid ppl reason.

Your ignorance can not be helped. The collective IQ of People like you and the OP are typical of your below inferior education.
The Presidential jet is actually at Luton airport as those intelligent enough can track the information if you know where to go. Nowhere in London is a parking jet fee up to £4000 a day. If you can show me, I'll give you and the OP 10 grand!

As at last year parking fees for the busier London city airport was only £2000!

Jobless lots, wake up in the morning...brush their teeth and then decide on which brain dead nonsense to try to pass on as fact on the web.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by Nbote(m): 6:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
BlackBaron:

Your ignorance can not be helped. The collective IQ of People like you and the OP are typical of your below inferior education.
The Presidential jet is actually at Luton airport as those intelligent enough can track the information if you know where to go. Nowhere in London is a parking jet fee up to £4000 a day. If you can show me, I'll give you and the OP 10 grand!

Jobless lots, wake up in the morning...brush their teeth and then decide on which brain dead nonsense to try to pass on as fact on the web.

D problem with a mad man is dat he actually thinks everyone but himself is mad... First U wanted proof of d parked aircraft and den wen u found out it is actually parked as reported u now resort to d parking fee?? Be it £1 for parking or £1million pound, ISN'T D AIRCRAFT PARKED?? ISN'T IT PAID FOR?? GET UR HEAD OUT OF UR ASS!!
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by BlackBaron: 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nbote:

D problem with a mad man is dat he actually thinks everyone but himself is mad... First U wanted proof of d parked aircraft and den wen u found out it is actually parked as reported u now resort to d parking fee?? Be it £1 for parking or £1million pound, ISN'T D AIRCRAFT PARKED?? ISN'T IT PAID FOR?? GET UR HEAD OUT OF UR ASS!!
'The question flew over your head. Surely far wide and outside your scope'.

The moment I mentioned call sign, anyone with knowledge of aviation would have known its easy to track where any aircraft is so far it's transponder isn't switched off... My response was for the op to lend substance to the fee mentioned only for you to fly in through the window and start on a very ignorant tangent.

My last response here.
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Buhari is cursed!

Lalasticlala how far
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by Oluwabusobomi(f): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
BlackBaron:

Afonja how far?
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by folem: 6:38am On Jun 30, 2017
BlackBaron:

Parking fee can be more than £4,000 even at Luton Airport. Also for BBJ1.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.london-luton.co.uk/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx%3Fguid%3D9d011497-5204-4ede-b2c7-060814b6033f&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjYiMvf6-TUAhUHSBQKHfMtAxsQFggsMAI&usg=AFQjCNG-53Zs_WXjg1_3wWNV5cwOIwRhMw
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by BlackBaron: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
folem:

Parking fee can be more than £4,000 even at Luton Airport. Also for BBJ1.

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.london-luton.co.uk/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx%3Fguid%3D9d011497-5204-4ede-b2c7-060814b6033f&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjYiMvf6-TUAhUHSBQKHfMtAxsQFggsMAI&usg=AFQjCNG-53Zs_WXjg1_3wWNV5cwOIwRhMw
I still didn't see anything to do with aircraft parking fees. Harrods aviation and signature are the two companies handling FBO for Luton. Call them and enquire...

Unless penalties handed out to airlines or cargo flights use of equipment.

Please kindly screenshot the fees if its truly on the document linked above.
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by chuxiano: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2017
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by chuxiano: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2017
So parking fees for wide bodied aircraft can be more than 4k pounds
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by BlackBaron: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2017
Luton Airport is different from Heathrow.

Please, noise charges like that of ICAO are what you quoted which they use as a penalty charge for noisy aircrafts. Look up ICAO chapter codes. Besides Heathrow is one of the busiest airports in the world and gives rough estimates for 'commercial aircrafts'

All anyone has to do is look up the aircraft call sign on a air traffic radar, it shows you last journey of the aircraft plus other information.

All I'm getting however is spurious claims of what private jet parking fees are, pulled from thin air.

Most Nigerian private jet owners fly to Luton for a reason, cheaper there than all other London airports.
Dantata, Jimoh etc all land there...
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by chuxiano: 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
BlackBaron:
Luton Airport is different from Heathrow.

Please, noise charges like that of ICAO are what you quoted which they use as a penalty charge for noisy aircrafts. Look up ICAO chapter codes. Besides Heathrow is one of the busiest airports in the world and gives rough estimates for 'commercial aircrafts'

All anyone has to do is look up the aircraft call sign on a air traffic radar, it shows you last journey of the aircraft plus other information.

All I'm getting however is spurious claims of what private jet parking fees are, pulled from thin air.

Most Nigerian private jet owners fly to Luton for a reason, cheaper there than all other London airports.
Dantata, Jimoh etc all land there...

Luton charges about £0.0756 per tonne every minute.The Boeing 737 BBJ weighs about 43 tonnes empty (even though it can't be completely empty). That translates to about £3.25 per minute; £195 per hour; £4,681 per day.

Am not trying to say that Presidency is paying £4k per day. All am saying is that such an amount can be paid for parking.

http://www.london-luton.co.uk/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=9d011497-5204-4ede-b2c7-060814b6033f
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by BlackBaron: 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2017
chuxiano:

Still quoting passenger and cargo flights...
Do most of you all know private jet runway are not the same used by passenger liners.

Private jets often loiter around after they land so they only land mostly at specified runways. Passenger jet runways are constantly landing crafts some minutes after the other. So it makes sense to have a fee structure to prevent them not keeping to time else it burns large holes in their pockets.

£4000/day is impossible. Even airlines land quickly and take off later in the evening/morning to prevent large fees. Taken 1-4 passenger tickets would take care of their bills for that period too. Good business... Not so good for a business jet or private jet owner to pay that sum of money per day coupled that they stay longer than a day or more!

The sick president who ought to retire is Not my cup of tea but the level of misinformation I see everyday irks me!
Y'all just going wake up in the morning and passing on mistruths as facts.

Video of separate runways for Luton rprivate jet runway including 737s and others like an aircraft from the Pakistani airforce. (Buhari is using Nigerian Airforce 1) Business jet Airbus A319 also in same class as Boeing 737 landed here and not on a busier passenger runway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At6IIulAIso
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by folem: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2017
http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/20/buhari-suffers-speech-impairment-london

President Buhari left Nigeria flew into Luton airport on a Presidential jet with registration number 5N-FGT in the first week of May.  The jet was then flown on a 17-minute ride from Luton to London Stansted Airport, where it remains parked for over a month.
Re: Unbelievable: Buhari's Presidential Aircraft Packed In London Has Consumed N80m by folem: 7:12am On Jul 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor (Dr) Abel Damina Says Tithe is Fraud / Osun Government Declares Monday Work Free Day For Continuous Voters Registration / IPOB Publishes List Of Fulani Sponsored Terror Groups, Sends List To White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.