Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning (11739 Views)

Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

Look at the bold. You said that an eternal being can't be created but the being created itself

God did not create Himself , God is without beginning , without a cause

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by felixomor: 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

That boy is too simple to know what "eternal" means.
Its a pity, that these are the people who call themselves "free thinkers".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

Dull. Just dull.

If the world is so complex that someone created it, then something created it. Let's call it God. This means that God is complex. A simple being cannot create a complex world. But then that would mean that God is so complex that something must have created him.

God is a simple being without any parts spatially , temporally or metaphysically . God's attributes are simply identical to his being . Being complex means that something is made of parts which are intricately connected . God has no such thing , God has no parts or is made of parts like we are biologically . God is a simple pure mind .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31am On Jun 28, 2017
felixomor:

That boy is too simple to know what "eternal" means.
Its a pity, that these are the people who call themselves "free thinkers".

Lmao !!! . Oga Felix , anyone who believes that an eternal being created itself isn't a free-thinker. He is free from thinking. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by felixomor: 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao !!! . Oga Felix , anyone who believes that an eternal being created itself isn't a free-thinker. He is free from thinking. grin grin

LMAO grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:44am On Jun 28, 2017
felixomor:

LMAO grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe,
You know why I even prefer those foreign atheist professors,
At least they admit defeat when they go down.

Dull African ones like you people,
Keep arguing and changing goal posts even when they are in the gutter.

Shior undecided

lolz . He has been an atheist for over 5 years and has been arguing with Christian intellectuals for the same number of years . Its 2017 and the same atheist claims that an eternal being create itself . Can you just imagine ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5XsgJp9g4

Isn't this the Attention Deficit Disorder we all have being telling them all over the world that they suffer from . Because they just don't pay attention . grin They just can't .

Fortunately , those who paid attention have dumped atheism .

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

God is a simple being without any parts spatially , temporally or metaphysically . God's attributes are simply identical to his being . Being complex means that something is made of parts which are intricately connected . God has no such thing , God has no parts or is made of parts like we are biologically . God is a simple pure mind .

cc : adepeter26

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by JackBizzle: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2017
Ever8054:
oga,Cary ur wahala comot for my mention....I don't argue with people with brain they don't use...

grin

The irony.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by malvisguy212: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

All the nonsense you and Lennox have said are contradictory to the bible

So you now believe in faith without works?

So all the rules in the bible are now rubbish?

See how much twisting and lies apologists go through to defend Christianity?
there is nothing like twisting there, if you don't understand ask. good work is the evidence of a faith , work in this context does not mean you are working you way to heaven, it mean you are proving to the whole world that you are Christian. obeying law is a good thing but it won't gurrantee you free passage to heaven, the
only good work ought to be done has already been done ( Christ dying for sinful men)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by JackBizzle: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

A simple being? Is any living thing simple?

Basic consciousness, we cannot understand, yet you claim that a conscious being that created the world is simple.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by JackBizzle: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2017
malvisguy212:
there is nothing like twisting there, if you don't understand ask. good work is the evidence of a faith , work in this context does not mean you are working you way to heaven, it mean you are proving to the whole world that you are Christian. obeying law is a good thing but it won't gurrantee you free passage to heaven, the
only good work ought to be done has already been done ( Christ dying for sinful men)

After, when a christian hardly goes to church or even has babymamas, you will say he is a fake Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by JackBizzle: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

The materialist can then say the universe was not created

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by malvisguy212: 9:28am On Jun 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

Look at the bold. You said that an eternal being can't be created but the being created itself
who design the designer is not scientific, how can you explain something that is successfully explained ? how can a successfully experiment be experimented again ?
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by malvisguy212: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

After, when a christian hardly goes to church or even has babymamas, you will say he is a fake Christian.

so having babymamas prove you are a true christian In your own understanding ? are you sure you are a Christian before converting to atheist ? are you alright ?
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by JackBizzle: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2017
malvisguy212:
who design the designer is not scientific, how can you explain something that is successfully explained ? how can a successfully experiment be experimented again ?

God does not answer the paradox of causality

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by realtem(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Lmao grin jack.bizzle no get chills o
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by JackBizzle: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2017
malvisguy212:
so having babymamas prove you are a true christian In your own understanding ? are you sure you are a Christian before converting to atheist ? are you alright ?

A lot of pastors have side babes now.
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by malvisguy212: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

God does not answer the paradox of causality
let me explain what you are doing here.

suppose an elderly uncle died in a susspeciouse circumstances, his niece was accuse of murder, after a thorough Investigation, evidence show that the uncle died of mix up of medication he was taken. but the accusers shift the argument that the mix up was orchestrated by the niece. so here we have a sussesful Investigation has been explain away by the accuser.

that's what you are doing here.
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by malvisguy212: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2017
JackBizzle:

A lot of pastors have side babes now.
and you call them true christian. ?
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by JackBizzle: 10:17am On Jun 28, 2017
malvisguy212:
let me explain what you are doing here.

suppose an elderly uncle died in a susspeciouse circumstances, his niece was accuse of murder, after a thorough Investigation, evidence show that the uncle died of mix up of medication he was taken. but the accusers shift the argument that the mix up was orchestrated by the niece. so here we have a sussesful Investigation has been explain away by the accuser.

that's what you are doing here.

I am not understanding.
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by hoMegas(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by OtemAtum: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
DOCTUFOS: Mystery of the Cosmic Creator (MCC)
The Account By Knoliud
Chapter One
1. God, formless, nameless, shapeless, limitless, is a great source of energy.
2. The energy of God is not created and no one can destroy it.
3. It is there when nothing else exists.
4. It occupied no space, for space did not exist.
5. This great ENERGY by the great force in itself disintegrated into space and time and into everything that is in existence, but only one of their kinds. And there existed a space which is unlimited. And an unlimited spectra was formed. And this is called time.
6. And there was light, darkness, water, tepex, an element, an image as of a giant Homo, an image as of a great animal, an image as of a star, an image as of a sphere, an image as of a great tree and many other things, all being single.
7. And everything was one of its kind. And everything had consciousness in itself.
8. And the greatest energy was with the light. And the light diffused into the image of the giant Homo, for it is the greatest consciousness.
9. And the giant Homo with the light in it is God Almighty. And the light which abides in him(it) is great. And God Almighty is filled with organs which are all lights, for the great light in him has disintegrated to form organs in him.
10. And the strongest of the lights in him dwells in his head.
11. And God Almighty began to imagine how everything would go. And the imagination of God was unlimited, for he reasoned and imagined all things at once.
12. And the things which he imagined also are filled with Imaginations. And so continues endless imaginations.
13. And by one fragment of the imagination of God, there exist some beings. And these beings have similarities with God in his light form.
14. Now the names of some of these beings are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Alla, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
16. Now all these beings are the male creatures of God Almighty. And the female creatures of God Almighty are Earthus, Aditi, Osun, Saraswati,...and millions others.
17. And all these beings were of different colours and heights and manner of behaviours, according to how God Almighty has given them to do.
18. And all these beings know and understand all the languages which were also in the thought of God Almighty. And they dwelt in the brain of God Almighty, being the best part of him.
19. And God Almighty thought, saying, it is time for all these beings to be put in the outer universe as flesh. For I have created them only as lights within me. Now let them go and create all the things which they have created when they were in me. And God Almighty took tepex and made images of Homos like himself. And all the masculine lights which were in him did he put in the images of tepex.
20. And all these are called gods. Now the female lights remained in God and explored every part of him. And God said, all the things which has happened without time shall I make to happen also within time and space which I have created.
21. And God said, these beings shall represent me, for I shall soon diffuse into everything and I shall no more be seen in isolation, but only in everything shall I be felt and observed. Now they are light, but they have darkness in them, even as there is darkness in everything.
22. And their darknesses shall be made known when their actions are of less benefit to nature, which is a part of me. And a god shall be an adversary to a planet or to all things if such god has gone out of light.
23. And such god shall become darkness and shall be forgotten until a time of reincarnation. For there shall be ages and periods and era and time.
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

cc : adepeter26
Am I right if I say man is God and God is man?
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
more contributions
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
hoMegas:

ogbeni stop spamming my thread with red herrings. last time , I asked you to do a research on natural Theology and revealed theology. These intellectuals combine both to support the existence of God.
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by Joshthefirst(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Please pay attention to the third time he went beast mode . Start from 9:00 cool
Quite a great and eloquent presentation of a powerful point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by Joshthefirst(m): 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
^^
I know about the genome you see, so I'm even more fascinated when I ponder the wealth of intricacies of genetic information than a layman.

And I'm dumbfounded when people who are learned men deny the obvious. It's a showcasing of human stubbornness in the face of their genius. A prime example of dogmatic thinking.

One will look at a cell, and say it arose by chance. How unfortunate. John Lennox has really summed it up here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by Joshthefirst(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

?

Do you know what eternal means?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by JackBizzle: 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joshthefirst:
?

Do you know what eternal means?

Yes.
Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Joshthefirst:
Quite a great and eloquent presentation of a powerful point

Exactly . He is good cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Professor John Lennox Destroys Shallow Atheist Reasoning by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
JackBizzle:

Yes.

Obviously you don't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman – Ministry,investments And Net Worth (photo) / Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical / Online Bible School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.