Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. (9531 Views)

Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) / ‘I Leave Edo Assembly Crisis To Benin Ancestors’ – Oba Ewuare / Amazing Pictures Of Olawepo Hashim's Meeting With PT Excos In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by stonemasonn: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
It is no doubt that we are Hebrews but I want to make it clear to Op that the Igbos aren't pure blacks neither are they pure whites

Igbos are neither pure blacks nor pure white

So saying that the Hebrews are black is wrong and saying that they are white is wrong

Igbos are in between

Check out the complexion of Nnamdi Kanu and most natural Igbo women if you want to have a view of the true colour of Jesus as at then.
what do you mean? Those are partial albinos you are referring. There is nothing like in between except you're inferring Igbos crossbred with Europeans.
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by newbornmacho(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2017
kumulus:

My thoughts tho...
OK. Though I would think that flowing, rather than stiff hair types are more likely to get trapped in tree foliage. Anyways...
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by kumulus(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2017
newbornmacho:

OK. Though I would think that flowing, rather than stiff hair types are more likely to get trapped in tree foliage. Anyways...

Yeah, I would have thought so too...considering its long and prolly would get blown easily but you would agree with me that long hair usually would be very low (attached that is) to the scalp and as such no man would move that close to the foliage of a short tree without bending his frame. It's more conceivable that a short but curly hair ( Afro) would have the height that can possibly cause such.

Take these simple scenario, when you comb through a blondes straight hair and an Afro which one do you think would possibly have the comb stuck
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by cumbak60: 10:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Hati13:
• around 10,000 BP(8,000 BC), all the people who now speak different languages from Afro-Asiatic super family were one people, spoken one language and mostly lived in the western Ethiopia.

• those people later started to migrate in all directions and there language and appearance started to change as time goes on. They were the people who spoke/speak:-
- Cushitic languages
- Semitic languages
- Omotic languages
- Chadic languages
- Berber languages
- Ancient Egyptians language

• at first, all those people were black and had/have Caucasian features, so the Ancient Israelis were black Caucasian(they weren't black Negros).

• this is why Horn of Africans(Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalians and Djiboutians) are predominantly Cushite/Semite mix and black Cushite people with Caucasian features.

The following pictures are:-
- map of Afro-Asiatic and it's branch
- Cushite Afar man
- Cushite Agew man
- Cushite Amhara/Oromo mix man

You do realize that most of these features depicted by the images you posted is also found among the Igbos of Nigeria. undecided
What do you say of the images below?

Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
cumbak60:

You do realize that most of these features depicted by the images you posted is also found among the Igbos of Nigeria. undecided

Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
cumbak60:

Most of Igbos don't look like that. It's only those who mixed with either Afro-Asiatics or Europeans that have those similar features.

The last pic don't have that features.

Look, I'm not trying to be racist. I'm telling the truth.
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by GavelSlam: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Guestlander:

Basically, if you are Igbo and you look like Obi Ezekwesili, then you are fake?
grin
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by cumbak60: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hati13:

Most of Igbos don't look like that. It's only those who mixed with either Afro-Asiatics or Europeans that have those similar features.

If I show you my pix, you might mistake me for white. My dad's eyes is brown, with light skin tone close to bronze, I don't have that feature though. My both parents are Igbos. I don't think cross breeding took place in my linage, anytime, since we come from the far hinterland of Igboland. Lastly, looking at my daughter this morning got me thinking, she is very close to been tagged white, maybe because she is yet to be burned by the sun. My wife is very dark skin. Despite the fact that I don't really care about my skin look, using enhancement and all that, I still look light skin. What do you say about that.
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by dabeto: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Anything we feel good about and attempt to turn it into a belief will become one if we persist........ride on
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by paBuhari(m): 1:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
greenmonk:

You should also know that Josephs brothers were unable to differeciate him from egyptians and egyptians were black as also supported by the encounter of moses with the daughters of jethro.
You people behave as if the world started with israel but forgot that when the family of jacob as you stated were less than hundred egypt was already a kingdom stretching from the present egypt to nubia, i.e east africa.
So whether you like it or not the jews were black as were the egyptians.
Exactly. There are numerous accounts in the Bible where Jews were mistaken for Egyptians and vice vasa. Both Egyptians and Jews were blacks. That's why Jesus Christ was able to evade king Herod in Egypt.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
cumbak60:

If I show you my pix, you might mistake me for white. My dad's eyes is brown, with light skin tone close to bronze, I don't have that feature though. My both parents are Igbos. I don't think cross breeding took place in my linage, anytime, since we come from the far hinterland of Igboland. Lastly, looking at my daughter this morning got me thinking, she is very close to been tagged white, maybe because she is yet to be burned by the sun. My wife is very dark skin. Despite the fact that I don't really care about my skin look, using enhancement and all that, I still look light skin. What do you say about that.
Either some of your ancestors were Semite/white or it's rare genetic coincidence.
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by paBuhari(m): 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

They could not recognize him because he wore an Egyptian mask.
Egyptian mask? Moses was running for his dear life and you think he will wear something that will expose his identity for Egyptians to track him? Definately not.
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Rossikki: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hati13:
• around 10,000 BP(8,000 BC), all the people who now speak different languages from Afro-Asiatic super family were one people, spoken one language and mostly lived in the western Ethiopia.

• those people later started to migrate in all directions and there language and appearance started to change as time goes on. They were the people who spoke/speak:-
- Cushitic languages
- Semitic languages
- Omotic languages
- Chadic languages
- Berber languages
- Ancient Egyptians language

• at first, all those people were black and had/have Caucasian features, so the Ancient Israelis were black Caucasian(they weren't black Negros).

• this is why Horn of Africans(Ethiopians, Eritreans, Somalians and Djiboutians) are predominantly Cushite/Semite mix and black Cushite people with Caucasian features.

The following pictures are:-
- map of Afro-Asiatic and it's branch
- Cushite Afar man
- Cushite Agew man
- Cushite Amhara/Oromo mix man

There is nothing like ''black caucasian''.

The term 'caucasian' refers to white-skinned people who migrated from the Caucasus mountains of northern Europe in antiquity.

A black is a black is a black. There is nothing ''caucasian'' about black people.
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Rossikki: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
newbornmacho:

Just like that? grin
Well there is circumstantial evidence that doesn't quite neatly fit in to your theory: we know that several allusions to body parts were made in the scriptures that suggest a different truth. Absalom's hair was said to have been entangled with tree foliage... That suggests a hair type not distinctly negroid.

Why not? These guys below are East African negroes, and this is their natural hair.

[img]https://theworldexplorer.files./2009/05/pc0292111.jpg?w=225[/img]

Paul mentioned that long hair was a woman's glory, the usage doesn't sound like thick afro hair.

Black does not necessarily mean ''thick Afro hair'. Black comes in all varieties. This woman below is as African as any of us here.

There was a certain Simeon the Niger in the book of acts, probably indicating that black skin wasn't quite the norm. Again I think it was Jeremiah 13.23 that asked can the Ethiopian change his skin?

I don't see how those references invalidate the central thesis relating to the racial origin of Jews.

That's not to deny that there's merit in your argument but Depending on how far back in time you want to go,
Archaeological evidence may be telling a different story.http://www.biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-israel/the-only-ancient-jewish-hair-ever-found/
What do you think ?

I accept the documentary/pictorial evidence as shown on Assyrian temple and tomb reliefs showing ancient Jews clearly as black people with kinky hair, over any ''recent finds'' showing ''long European hair'' by modern scholars. I know far too much about the whitewashing of history to trust such research and ''findings''.
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by newbornmacho(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rossikki:

Why not? This guy below is an East African negro, and this is his natural hair.

Black does not necessarily mean ''thick Afro hair'. Black comes in all varieties. This woman below is as African as any of us here.

I don't see how those references invalidate the central thesis relating to the racial origin of Jews.

I accept the documentary/pictorial evidence as shown on Assyrian temple and tomb reliefs showing ancient Jews clearly as black people with kinky hair, over any ''recent finds'' showing ''long European hair'' by modern scholars. I know far too much about the whitewashing of history to trust such research and ''findings''.

Kk
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Rossikki: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hati13:

Do you realize that in many Igbo families you have a combination of often very dark and very light? ie an Igbo couple will give birth to children, and some will be light-skinned and some would be dark-skinned. How do you explain that?

In some cases both parents will be very dark, and give birth to light skinned children throughout. You can tell the kids are theirs cos they have both parents' features etc.

I think the Igbos are just multi-coloured without having necessarily mixed with other racial groups. We find the same variation in other ethnic groups as well, but maybe not to the same degree.
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rossikki:

Why not? These guys below are East African negroes, and this is their natural hair.

Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Rossikki:

Do you realize that in many Igbo families you have a combination of often very dark and very light? ie an Igbo couple will give birth to children, and some will be light-skinned and some would be dark-skinned. How do you explain that?

In some cases both parents will be very dark, and give birth to light skinned children throughout. You can tell the kids are theirs cos they have both parents' features etc.

I think the Igbos are just multi-coloured without having necessarily mixed with other racial groups. We find the same variation in other ethnic groups as well, but maybe not to the same degree.
Ok
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. by laudate: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
That is why I am telling some bloody and hopeless Afonjas with substandard education Awolowo provided for them that the Igbos are the ones having the true colour.

Many and not all Igbos are fair skin like Sarah.

Kanu, Pat Utomi, Bianca, etc are fair skin like Sarah.

The dark skin Igbos are also Jews with African blood

Don't forget Abraham married Keturah a cushite

Moses married a Cushite

During the slave days, some Jews married dark skin women

Even one of King Solomon's lover complained she was hated because of her dark skin. This tell us that some Jews married dark skin women

The true Jewish colour is neither black nor white but fair(yellowish) and the dark skin Jews are not pure black because of that mixture of yellowish + black

Look at Yoruba, Hausa and Ghanaian skin color and you will agree with me that it is very black like charcoal unlike that of the Igbos

greenmonk guestlander omoluabi16 laudate MasterKim

Eeyah.... shocked You have fallen into that pathetic trap of calling everyone who disagrees with you an Afonja. When would you grow up? Anyway since you are so eager to believe this hypothesis of skin colour without any substance, who am I to spoil your fun? Oh, just one thought - among Caucasians, brunettes are called dark, while blondes are referred to as fair. Now if someone described a brunette as 'dark,' in written literature, would you automatically assume he was referring to a black (Negroid) person?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Unity Not Negotiable Senate Insists (Video) / Gbajabiamila Tells Banks To Stop Hidden Charges, Exploitative Marketing / Biafra : "God Is About To Disgrace TB Joshua" - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.