Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return (481 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Today is the first day of my life, breaking out of the shell like a chick being through incubation, the rays of the sun light hit my pupils, I cupped them to observe my environment as I looked ahead, the path to the future seem endless, I looked inward filled with potentials, and my heart beat, pounding heavily like a sledge hammer hitting a rock by a sunny sea side while the water slaps away at the bottom of the rock causing the same rock to sparkle on the side while going through the pain of the hammer, Gosh! The heart could pain like some cold pain most especially when we are unfulfilled with potentials, dynamites that must go some place to happen. This path that I have to go, the only compass is GOD Himself; as He says from the pages of scriptures: "I AM THE LORD GOD WHO LEADS YOU IN THE WAY THAT YOU SHOULD GO..."

Life has been brooding over me, a long time I have held my peace, but now, brooded over, having been taught the basics of survival, I'd just break new grounds and survive taking my teacher-life by surprise the kind America had when they saw Kanye West return from the fatal accident and making a hit in the music industry like shattering a glass in a long time silence.

Today is the first day of my life, breaking, breaking out of the shell like a chick after the process of incubation: One thing I have learnt, that there is a path for every potential that must come up to the surface to thrive.

That is a preamble, now look at it this way: The potential of a forest is in a seed, that of clothings are in the wool, that of an inferno is in a match stick, that of a giant of a man of fulfilled destiny is in a little sperm that is in the loins of another, built to last as i am made, my potentials are dangerously within me seeking expressions like forever, even the humorous king of New York Jay Z, longs for forever, ha ha haa... So, he said forever young, talking about immortality, we discuss this another day, the matter at hand now is the discovery of potentials planted in the heart of men that must be discovered, brought to the surface, shaped, polished, and utilized for the future ahead like an arrow � set out for its prey-target.

See this, the potential of google was just in a scrap of codes, that of a mansion is always in a couple of pebbles, the potential of a nation is in her youths, that of Instagram was just in a piece of camera, while that of Microsoft has always been in Bill Gate, same way Steve Jobs was pregnant with that of Apple � until it was birthed, Sir, Walt Disney unleashed that of Disney land for every kid to thrive, learn, have fun and grow, ask Richard Branson, and you'd know what it is like to deal in flight, and Oprah Winfrey's got a whole lot to tell about the T.V... Potentials.

You need to realize that you are more than a stuffed bear but with potentials for to change the world... Finding and utilizing them is what will ease the pains of the world: THE WHOLE WORLD WAITS EARNESTLY FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF THE SONS OF GOD.- Romans 8:19
Think about it, you are not just here, but here to unleash your potentials. What are they?

Knock, knock, knock... Oh! It was just a dream.
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE if a black could become the president of America.

I tried to be more creative all the time, but the people that sees this, echo "impossible" all the time. Impossible a problem posed by society, posed by everyone of us, created by our own mind a problem that exist in our imagination and now an anthem and embedded into the dictionary and unconsciously we live it.

"impossible," So, I was inspired to look up the word impossible. Look what I found.
Impossible : something that cannot be done, not capable of occurring or being accomplished, totally unlikely, something that can't be dealt with.

Now Follow me:
This `telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a practical form of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us. - Western Union internal memo, 1878

What use could this company make of an electrical toy? - Western Union president William Orton, responding to an offer from Alexander Graham Bell to sell his telephone company to Western Union for $100,000.
Well informed people know it is impossible to transmit the voice over wires and that were it possible to do so, the thing would be of no practical value. - Editorial in the Boston Post (1865)

Note: Today, Apple makes over $7.8 billion dollars from iPhones.
While theoretically and technically television may be feasible, commercially and financially I consider it an impossibility, a development of which we need waste little time dreaming. - Lee DeForest, 1926 (American radio pioneer and inventor of the vacuum tube.)
[Television] won't be able to hold on to any market it captures after the first six months. People will soon get tired of staring at a plywood box every night. - Darryl F. Zanuck, head of 20th Century-Fox, 1946.

Note: Yesterday, online, I came across a T.V sold and installed for $127,000. A piece of device that was once criticised.
GOD Himself had to interrupt the towel of Babel, because, what the people had determined to do was possible.
The word impossible is not in my dictionary.” – Napoleon Bonaparte

Apollo 11 blasted off on July 16, 1969. Neil Armstrong, Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin and Michael Collins were the astronauts on Apollo 11. Four days later, Armstrong and Aldrin landed on the moon. They landed on the moon in the Lunar Module
With these, I don't need my parents, teachers, friends, and even books to tell me what I can't do.
I have no doubt that... If Jesus, tarries, we would invent a medium of placing a direct call to GOD via a cell phone.
You can do all things, nothing is impossible.

“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
“The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” – Robert Schuller
Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.” – G. M. Trevelyan

“To the timid and hesitating everything is impossible because it seems so.” – Sir Walter Scott
“Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.” – Anonymous
“There is nothing impossible to him who will try.” – Alexander the Great

I just tore the word impossible out of my dictionary.
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 1:18am On Jun 29, 2017
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SCHOOL AND EDUCATION.

Albert Einstein once said: "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school."
I bring before you today the revelation that makes for freedom: Giving you insight that culminates into liberty.

There has been a gross misconception of "School And Education," which has always left the majority of us uneducated while we claim to be educated due to some possession of some sort of qualifications from a couple of schools that we have forgotten what we have been taught.
If Albert Einstein said: "Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school." Then, there is a vast difference between"School And Education."

Initially, school was designed to train or prepare factory workers.
The school classroom is a factory-model classroom which was inspired by the approach Horace Mann observed in Prussia, in the year 1843, which adequately prepared the mind and mentals of the American youth for the 20th century industrialized economy. That tells us the reason why every graduate seek a job and not inventions nor creative work, but seeking industries to lay down their lives after almost two decades attendance in schools.

Schools has always taught us how to sit in a row, raise hand when you have questions, no disorderly manners of disturbance, which is also the same method applied in factories.

School test different individuals via same means: Introverts, Bi-troverts, and extroverts all placed on same scale and weighed. Those that seem underweight are labeled failures, and uneducated, while those that are over weight and within specified weight are labeled the good students. What a failure to start with by school it self while examination results are not supposed to determine our fate not our careers.
In my opinion school should be made a place where students are taught how to educate themselves to prepare them for the real world like they say.

The function of education is to inform oneself to think intensively and to think critically, creatively, to develop Intelligence and character. This is the aim of true education. Education is largely a function of transforming information. John F. Kennedy said: "The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth." This advancement are never taught in school.

Being informed about issues is what makes you educated in that field: Shakespeare was educated in the art of his writing, Bill Gate is educated in softwares, Oprah Winfrey is educated in the art of media shows, Richard Branson, about flight, Henry Ford, about Automobiles.
Education is not about filling our heads with countless codes, key words, and formulas, but the ability to share transforming informations and also put it to work transforming others and our environment by using them to solve problems.

Education has nothing to do with the accumulation of laurels but with the accumulation of life transforming informations at every point in time. Such is education, and the joy of being educated is the ability to solve your own problems, and not seeking for your problems to be solved.
To have once been ignorant is not stupid, to remain ignorant is the stupidity of all.

There is nothing wrong with not knowing, but it is wrong to know that you don't know and not to do something about what you don't know.

Peace...
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 1:40am On Jul 01, 2017
SCHOOL WILL NOT EXPAND OUR HORIZON

They say school expand our horizon... LOL...

Born into poverty with sixteen siblings.

An ambitious teenager with no money or teacher
After dropping out of school at age ten

Benjamin Franklin, taught himself how to read and write
As an apprentice at a then publishing company

Yet he became the second president of the united states

This man, Benjamin, had a literal rags to riches story

He was the most accomplished American of his age & also the most Influential in inventing the type of society America would become.

His family was not well off & he had only a basic formal education

An apprentice at age fourteen to a book binder

Educated himself by reading books on a wide range of scientific subjects

Michael Faraday, is known today for his inventions & his biggest breakthrough: The Electric Motor.

He was one of the best students in his junior high school, but had to drop out after a white eighth-grade teacher told him that his aspirations of wanting to become a lawyer were "no realistic goal for a nigger."

In 1946, he was arrested & convicted on burglary charges, and was sentenced to 10 years in prison, though granted parole after seven years...

Beginning in the 1960s, Malcolm was invited to participate in numerous debates, including forums on radio stations (Los Angeles, New York, Washington), television programs (“Open Mind,” “The Mike Wallace News Program”) and universities (Harvard Law School, Howard University, Columbia University).

In 1963, the New York Times reported that Malcolm X was the second most sought after speaker in the United States.

On June 29, 1963 Malcolm lead the Unity Rally in Harlem. It was one of the nations largest civil rights events.

After befriending and ministering to boxer Cassius Clay, the boxer decides to convert to the Muslim religion and join the Nation of Islam. In February 1964, Clay announces he has changed his name to Muhammad Ali.

And They say school expand our horizon... LOL...
Tell that to Malcolm X who was renowned for what he learnt in prison.
Frowns...

All of these people have one thing in common

They invested in themselves

They invested in themselves by reading books others won't read

They invested in themselves by utilizing The time others wasted

They invested in themselves by educating themselves while others were busy at schools regurgitating facts from books

Only assimilating the content within the circumference of the school box

They, outside of the box assimilated the content beyond the globe

Your background, environment, nor the government of your country is enough reason for you to fail

You can't tell your story until you're made

And that's when you've got a book to write

Like I say: School is meant to prepare you to educate yourself.

Think about it if you think.

"YAATR"
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 1:45am On Jul 01, 2017
WHAT FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS SHOULD BE

Paul, and Silas, had one thing in common,

Same with Paul, and Barnabas

Just the same way it has been with

Aki, & Paw Paw who shares interests

In the comedy industry,

Look who's laughing now

The spiritual law guiding the universe

States that you can't sit on the fence:

You are either cold or hot,

Negative or positive.

People either add to you

Or subtract from you

And it's easier to subtract from a life

Than to add to it

My father once said it's easier to fail

Than to succeed

All you need do is do nothing

And you are a failure without stress

Friends can apply two forces to you

They can either push you forward or

Pull you backward

The people we spend little time, days

Months, & years, even our lives with

Determines what becomes of us

A friend either make you or Mar you

There is nothing wrong with having

"Friends that you benefit from,"

But the World's definition of benefit

Is an immoral one

These benefits should be

Being beneficial to both self &

Others in terms of adding values

What kind of friend are you

The kind that will drown his friend

In alcohol and boast about his success

Of it, the kind that will push the other

To lose her virginity because you

Think you are damned for not being

Able to keep or protect yours, the

Kind of friend that is driven by

Grievances as seeing the others'

Succeed, the kind of friend that keeps

Late night smoking weed out of his

life in the dark dead of the night

Experimenting with drugs while

Desiring companies to bury in

Same, while a whole family is

Abandoned at home while living out

Irresponsibly, or what you

Teach your own friend is how to

Mini-prostitute to make a quick

Money thinking after all you

Have to get by life, sorry, life is about

To over take you leaving you behind...

And ditch you

Friends with benefits, I'd rather keep

Friendship with those who are

Going in my direction with flares as

Dangerous as the coals of hell...

Laughs... Those planning the future

Today, & fulfilling the future

Tomorrow, & breaking new

Grounds for the forthcoming

Generations. Pathfinders',

Out runners, leaders without fear of

Breaking out, those are the kind of

Friends I'd rather make

These are friends I can benefit from
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
THE GOD MEN AND POLITICS

2009, I heard a Christian say: "GOD I can never participate in politics." So, sad an utterance that was.
Was it not Edmund Burke, who said: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing... When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."

A man of GOD once stood and said let us put an end to these political abuse
The people shouted: "Oooh no, that man has become a glutton."
Another came and did same, the people shouted: "Oooh no, that man has become worldly and he's got an ulterior motive.
They never voted any of them in, the Christians turned their backs on them because the people believe politics shouldn't be practiced by Christians

Why, they say "politics is a dirty game, only evil men are separated to it, no good man gets involved and remain good.
Rolling on the Floor Laughing...
There is no issue that has caused more controversy, hard feelings, anger, and Christians getting mad at one another or even mad at their pastors, than the issue of the Church and politics.

Today, we correct that impression
"Who is a Christian, he's not the one who attends church programs, but he whom the Holy Spirit bears witness with his spirit that he's a son of GOD."

What is politics... A word from Old French, politique that is ‘political,’ in Latin from Greek politikos, politēs ‘citizen,’ from polis ‘city.’
That is to say the coming together of polites citizens to make decisions.

How is this a deadly game. It is because dubious demonized citizens have taken over the platform
It is meant for polite citizens to come together to make decisions
Are Christians not polite citizens, or is it the so called dubious fellas that are.

Joseph and Daniel served in civil government, they exert influence to further the flourishing of the nations in which they lived.
The political leaders rule over the good, the bad, and all. If they abuse power and office a blow is dealt upon all. Politics is the most important activity of any organized life in any of our given societies.

There is no issue that has caused more controversy, hard feelings, anger, and Christians getting mad at one another or even mad at church leaderships than the issue of the Church and politics. Look at it this way: Politics in itself is not bad nor deadly just as management is not bad nor is it for criminals, but people can take advantage of both, abuse it and reck havoc with them. But that doesn't make any of them bad to the Christendom.

The Apostle Paul, advocates: “For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus FOR GOOD WORKS, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them” (Ephesians 2:10).

How can well meaning Christians be involved in good works and not be quenched if they are presided over by bad intended group of fellas. Politics is an area with significant real-life implications over the people in all society, and the outcome affects all in the same society. The decisions of bad intended leaders affects the populace, both the Christians and non Christians alike. Jeremiah 29:7 says: “But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.” Referring to Babylon, the prophet recognized that secular government served a legitimate purpose in God’s plan for Israel. This is still true today. Remember, Daniel dominated the same Babylonian kingdom, and saw the reigns of kings as the Prime Minister, and even these kings bowed to his leadership.

They say Christians shouldn't participate in politics, one of the repercussions for not participating in politics is that you end up being governed by those who don't understand government, and Love for the populace. And when good people don't vote they send the evil men into the Aso Rock, and other offices.

Which is right, the wicked to dominate the good or vice-versa. A man of wisdom knows the answer.
For the earnest expectation of the creature waits for the manifestation of the sons of God.-Romans 8:19
Where are we to manifest, and who waits... Wink!

Christians would you explain what the LORD wants us to occupy here if not the earth as a whole.

Occupy until I return... -Luke 19:13.-Jesus.

This is not to stir a world wide debate.
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 12:16am On Jul 05, 2017
I TORE THE WORD IMPOSSIBLE OUT OF MY DICTIONARY.

The disciples said it was impossible to feed over 5,000 persons in the desert, but it was made possible.

The horse is here to stay, but the automobile is only a novelty—a fad. - Advice from a president of the Michigan Savings Bank to Henry Ford's lawyer Horace Rackham. Rackham ignored the advice and invested $5000 in Ford stock, selling it later for $12.5 million. How many horses gallops across our roads daily today.

Computers in the future may...perhaps only weigh 1.5 tons. - Popular Mechanics, 1949.
There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in their home. - Kenneth Olsen, president and founder of Digital Equipment Corporation 1977.

I once met a doctor that had about four of them for different purposes.
And one of the lightest computers in the world today weighs about 1.2kg.
The moon was a place no one would ever be able to go except for the angels, but Neil Armstrong, and Buzz Aldrin, Landed their lunar Module on the lunar surface in 1969.

Heavier-than-air flying machines are impossible. - Lord Kelvin (1824-1907), ca. 1895, British mathematician and physicist
After the Tower of Babel was crumbled, no man has been able to reach into the skies until the Wright brothers invented the airplane in 1903. At first, that plane lasted just twelve seconds in the air, it covered the distance of a hundred and twenty feet, they didn't give up until it could soar across the Atlantic.

In 1911, Ferdinand Foch, French military strategist said: "Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value. Today, Advanced Jet Fighters plays an important role in modern battlefield. You would understand better when you see the F-16 Fighting Falcon.
Impossible is a word coined by our shortsightedness, and narrow-mindedness.
The majority of the human race suffers this soul deteriorating disease that turns even the finest of men to mediocre and leaves them wriggling in their mediocrity.

Robert Kelly, once said: "if you can see it, you can become it."

The short sighted ones' barely see it, but the broad minded ones' are those who conceive it and achieve it .
I still don't believe anything is impossible.

But now it is difficult to say what is impossible for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today, and the reality of tomorrow.-Robert Goddard (1882-1945).
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
A stitch in time saves nine...

The Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Once said no fewer than 1.8 million graduates in the country
Moves into the labour market every year

Laughs softly...

Like they say: "A stitch in time saves nine."

High time you start to see things differently.

1.8 million graduates yearly, no jobs, more schools being built

And more trooping into classes in same box

Wearing a disgust smirk, I shake my head and cover my face in my palms

Just one stich will save every other from surfacing

"A stitch in time saves nine."

A timely effort will prevent more later

I see the Nigerian students falling out of school boxes

Every year just like the dummy packsges fall out of factory machines finished

Except that these students were never started let alone finished

Eyes like crimson

Without potency of whatever kind that they might have received

To expand their horizon

And our prominent Authority says

School expand our horizon

Well they ain't lying just that they don't know no better themselves

That's the reason they always have to say that

Well schooled for about 16 years or more of their lives

Without the impact or an iota of education (chuckles...)

I shake my head and cover my face in my palms out of grief

The Nigerian students seems like an accident going somewhere to happen

Having a first class doesn't make you educated

Just like it sounds

First class, the first in the class

Not the first in the real world

Haven't you seen that certificate are not ruling the world

School is not preparing us for the real world

But education is

Let me show you this

An educated man can attend school and never score a "grin"

BUT he performs excellently in the real world

While a schooled man is always flying with colors, "As" everywhere

BUT put him in the real world and you see a new breed of a failure

And that's what is happening today

I'm not saying school is not relevant

But it should be to cultivate our mind to educate ourselves

As it doesn't have the capacity to prepare us for the real world

There's this joke going viral:

A group of the Nigerian lecturers boarded a plane

And as soon as they've all fastened up

It was announced that the plane was built by the Nigerian students

All the lecturers jumped out

Except one from the north

They asked him why he was confident in the plane

He replied "No, I'm not confident in the plane, I'm confident in what we taught them Because it can't fly the plane."

What a shame.

That should tell you something he that relies on school

Malcolm X, is renowned for what he taught himself in a prison

Not what he was taught in school

I think now you know better

That's education

Education is largely a function of life transforming information

School is just a box where fishes are taught to climb trees

And monkeys are taught to swim

It could be a place where creativity is confused

A place where creativity is marred

Now that you know these

What do you intend?

Just like they say: "A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE."

-All Poems on this thread are originally written By Cyrus Jesunifemi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by sageb: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Wow!quite educative
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
Thinking through
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
Did you know being black is a label you're given, you're not black
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 3:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
The problem with the literate uneducated man is: "HE WON'T READ."
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 3:54am On Aug 26, 2017
La beauté de la créativité

Creativity is not limited to craft, nor drawing or painting, it also extends to writing,
Painting with words to express oneself, either in letters or orally.

The group is to help us develop individually as our work or piece will be subject to constructive criticism
As well as debate, and advise. And also, to show case our piece as a couple of employers and others that needs
The services will also be among us in the group.

It's also a platform to teach, and shape us.

Send Whatsaap message "0803 054 6462" to join.
Send message in this format: join writers group.

Cheers.
Re: Poetics, All To Inspire You, & Criticize In Return by GRACEGLORY: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
THE SHACKLES OF THE FEMALE CHILD

One's life must matter, Dennis.
Beyond all the cooking and the cleaning and the children.
One's life must mean more than that.
I cannot die washing up a teacup!
I mean it, Denis. Say you understand.- Margaret Thatcher

They say she’s got inferior brain, and she isn’t fully human… the girl, the “FEMALE CHILD.” Gender discrimination, rooted in history, rooted in Tradition, deeply rooted in culture.

The traditions of men, religion which is the misunderstanding of scriptures
So next time they ask you what’s your religion, they asking you your angle of misunderstanding of scriptures. The twisted mentality of the society, all have placed the female child in shackles, shackles Trailed by limitations, the disguised of evil, clawing, gnashing, tearing at the “FEMALE CHILD.” Slavery Disguised.

Yeah, I call it slavery, I call it evil, they call it Religion, Culture, and Traditions and some other fake names by vague minds. Funny how man always make excuses for his ignorance, But I call it “THE SHACKLES OF THE FEMALE CHILD.”

I say slavery is still alive, We’ve been hiding him ignorantly, hiding slavery in our subconscious, and our girls ends up his victims. His victims they end up being…

Girls shouldn’t do these, don’t do this, girls don’t do that, you can’t wear that, you, you don’t have that right… these are your duties. Those are not meant for you, excuses of traditions, excuses of religion, excuses of society, excuses of ignorance, excuses of law, excuses of excuses of excuses so they skip skip, annoying excuses, potential killing excuses. Killing the potentials of our girls like the aquarium kills that of the fish, like the zoo cripples that of the animal inmates, Just to place her firmly in shackles.

Don’t you see she’s been taught to be shackled right from when she was a girl, she’s been taught to be inferior she grows up a woman infected with the dis-ease, inferiority complex.

See the evil… they say educating the boy is more important, training the boy is more important, empowering the boy is more important, every about the boy is more important cos the girl’s got a substandard brain, so less important.

Hey, Mr. Important hahaha… then boy grows up to be an important man, marries the girl in shackles who’s now a woman, and less important, boy who’s being taught the girl is a domestic subject, domesticates her, beats her up when necessary, rape when necessary, after all the necessaries must occur cos of it’s necessities.

She can’t go to school, even when she does, she still doesn’t matter as she’s not meant to hold positions or offices, even when she’s set herself free by knowledge and makes it to the offices, they still believe that her place is the kitchen… see evil… she’s been made the project of Cultures, Traditions, Religion, Society. If she breaks free and becomes successful, she becomes a threat to the man. She’s got enemies like Egypt against Israel, like some America, against Bin Laden. Rendered political impotent.

Liable to abuse of all sorts, when she tries to speak up, he shouts her down, down, down, if she doesn’t go down, damn! He puts her down.

Hey, Mr. Important abuse doesn’t only apply to physical violence even mental violence: your wrong thoughts, and vices are same, even wrong beliefs about our girls and that’s not amusing.

They say she’s weak cos the scriptures say so, misunderstanding of scriptures, breeding the spirit of religion. Scriptures says treat her as if she’s weak, not she’s weak, she isn’t weak. If you think she is, carry a baby for nine months.

Try to be an incubator after her order. She multiplies everything you give her. Give her sperm and you got a baby, give her groceries get a meal, give her love get peace round about.

Those ain’t the natures of a weakling, GOD says I create an help meet, Help meet his needs and standards not a domestic subject.

Gender inequality in professional, educational and public spheres, gender equality isn’t human rights issues, it’s sanity we are talking about. Enough of this insanity and the spirit of wickedness.

Woman, you got your liberty all the while, you don’t fight, nor strive for what is yours.
You got, manifest it.

WOMAN, Stop fighting for what is yours. Liberty is yours. All you need do is live it.

Social attitudes must change, not just the laws only.

“We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.” —Martin Luther King, Jr.

(1) (Reply)

Little Dog Heal My Soul By Rukie Spark(brainiac5) / From Love To Death (Diamante) / Every Woo-man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.