Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Forgive Her - Katy Perry Ends Beef With Taylor Swift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Forgive Her - Katy Perry Ends Beef With Taylor Swift (351 Views)

Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Juliana Olayode Aka "Toyo Baby" Finally Opens Up On Beef With Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Forgive Her - Katy Perry Ends Beef With Taylor Swift by 360gistpilot(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Katy Perry has stated that she is ready to put her long-running feud with Taylor Swift behind her.

Recall that Katy and Taylor are said to have had a frosty relationship since rowing over backing dancers a few years ago..
Now the 32 years old, has said she is "ready to let it go".

According to reports, Perry opened up about wanting to call a truce on her YouTube live stream session this weekend.

She said: "I forgive her and I'm sorry for anything I ever did, and I hope the same from her.

"I think it's actually like, I think it's time.
"There are bigger fish to fry, and there are real problems in the world. You know what I'm saying?"

Click here to continue reading http://www.360gistpilot.com/2017/06/i-forgive-her-i-am-sorry-for-everything.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

[music] Davido Ft. R.kelly - "If" Remix / [music] Olamide  ft. Davido – "Summer Body" / Actress Remi Surutu Writes Painful Goodbye Message To Late Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.