Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect (17172 Views)

How The Travel Ban Will Affect Nigerians / Travel Ban On Nigeria: Official US Statement / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by ahahnow: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good. Please Trump, ban Nigeria next. Nigerians are disgracing themselves too much abroad these days

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by SageTravels: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
hmmm
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
salbis:
Some people takes ages to fulfill what they promised, while for some it takes couple of months. smh!

Examples please.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Abati60: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
Amberon11:
The rest of the world, follow suit.
Kudos to Angola, USA, Poland, and Japan who have made it clear gthey don't want Muslims..
.Borrow some sense before you open your mouth to say nonsense. You should worry about Naija than what's happening in the US

4 Likes

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
President99:
U dont understand the politics being played by trump. Trump is playing on ur IQ but u guys dont undetstand. If truly Trump is fighting terrorism why is he supporting terrorists trying to oust Syrian govt? Why did he ban Iran? has any Iran carried out terroristical act since September 2001 in USA? Why not ban Saudi Arabia whose citizens and royal house members supported and carried out the September 11?

TheLordIsGr8:

Mr. high IQ.....bwahahahahahahaha

park well jor. una no go comot mouth for anoda contri mata

The guy has a point. Why isn't Saudi, the country where most of, if not all the guys who committed the worst act of terrorism on US soil came from, which was the beginning of all this, on that list? Why is Iran on that list? What did Iran do, apart from the fact that Obama made a deal with them about their Nuclear Program? Why isn't North Korea on the list, the country who actually doesn't give a damn about US and are actually building a Nuclear program right in the eyes of everyone?

It's all politics.

5 Likes

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by goslowgoslow(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Mr. high IQ.....bwahahahahahahaha

park well jor. una no go comot mouth for anoda contri mata
The guy is making sense and you just dont have any answer for him. So you should be the one to park well.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by BedLam: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
All of these countries have one thing in common, they've been bastardized by America!

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by ifyain: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
What is so special about visiting America?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can sleep well now. At last my dream has be fulfilled.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by UYFamous(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] shocked angry bulshit and inrelevant
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by SalamRushdie: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
President99:
U dont understand the politics being played by trump. Trump is playing on ur IQ but u guys dont undetstand. If truly Trump is fighting terrorism why is he supporting terrorists trying to oust Syrian govt? Why did he ban Iran? has any Iran carried out terroristical act since September 2001 in USA? Why not ban Saudi Arabia whose citizens and royal house members supported and carried out the September 11?

It was Obama that was supporting terrorist trying to oust the Syrian govt ma d not Trump ..Stop trying to change the narrative so soon ..Are you still hearing of ISIS ..The only problem Trump has with Assad now is just his relationship with IRAN

2 Likes

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
goslowgoslow:

The guy is making sense and you just dont have any answer for him. So you should be the one to park well.

You are already going slow. Soon you will park. But make sure to park well.

Their country, their rules. Make we face our own country. In case you don't know, Trump is working based on a list generated by Obama admin. So I guess Obama is also playing on your IQ.

Make we talk about our missing presido instead of USA and who dem like to invite for their country.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
metalgear:

The guy has a point. Why isn't Saudi, the country where most of, if not all the guys who committed the worst act of terrorism on US soil came from, which was the beginning of all this, on that list? Why is Iran on that list? What did Iran do, apart from the fact that Obama made a deal with them about their Nuclear Program? Why isn't North Korea on the list, the country who actually doesn't give a damn about US and are actually building a Nuclear program right in the eyes of everyone?

It's all politics.

Nowhere did I say or imply that he wasn't making sense. I only praised the man for his astronomical IQ. Shebi na bad I do?

If im like make im no park well, make im park for road. Na im with road safety get problem
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by KKKWHITE(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
it's a welcome development for USA.

2 Likes

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by abbey621(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
As a Muslim I believe so much in what Trump is trying to do even though he does not fully grasp how to go about without offending Muslims. The Islamic world is infected right now by radicals and unless we realize that there's a huge problem, nothing would ever get solved. The USA must also accept blame for the chaos happening in the world right now hence the reason Trump is trying to stop the USA from policing the world. The USA has enough problem of its own, why continue to topple governments, spread homosexuality and control other nation's resources? Trump has a lot of shortcomings and he is of course a blabbermouth but when we truly look at him with objectivity, we quickly realize he is fighting for the USA and that is why he was voted in.....God bless Nigeria, God bless these United States of America and God bless Biafra....Who remain grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by nnokwa042(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Do you know there are 40 million Muslims living in the USA ??

They can still carry out an attack if they want
not only 40 million say 1 billion Muslim, I don't know why Muslims love Christian countries ,all the muslims in America are not up to 8 million and they fear USA most cus Yankee don't take shit like england

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by adeoluphilips: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
HOPE FROM THERE THEY WILL RETRACE THEIR MIS-TAKEN STEPS...AMERICA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

It's too early to be making a fool of yourself oga

He is right. You have no idea what is happening here in the US. Many Nigerians are very gullible. Imagine the ones who were "tested" and denied entry at one point earlier in the year. They don't want you here either.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by ivolt: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
President99:

metalgear:

It's all politics.

You have fallen for SJW propaganda, it is true that Saudi citizens carried out 9/11,
but the purpose of the ban is not to correct the past but to protect the future.

Trump banned countries who can't account for their citizens period, that is
why Indonesia, the largest muslim country and Nigeria, despite having boko
haram are not included.

It is the far left that is twisting the narrative to make it look like a muslim ban
even though the list used by Trump was compiled by Obama.

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Quinn22(f): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
But the ban is temporary na, it's not permanent undecided

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
FortuneTeller:

He is right. You have no idea what is happening here in the US. Many Nigerians are very gullible. Imagine the ones who were "tested" and denied entry at one point earlier in the year. They don't want you here either.

Lol ode,like say you know where I dey
If immigration laws are not in place,terrorist will finish up the world in the next few years... do you have any family member of friend who have died due to terrorist attack? I guess not

And btw why can't they just live in their country undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sept 11 that was an in house job with evidence of explosives on the scene, yet you people are busy blaming the middle eastern countries. will you tell me that it was a coincidence when the us police conducted drills in the premises of the world trade center few days prior to its destruction? the gold in the wtc vaults were shipped out. do you think america didnt know about an impending attack on the building?

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Sirpaul:
Nigeria next....
we don't want terrorism

We have exported quite a few though!!
Remember Abdulmuttalab grin
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oluwamuyeewa:

Lol ode,like say you know where I dey
If immigration laws are not in place,terrorist will finish up the world in the next few years... do you have any family member of friend who have died due to terrorist attack? I guess not

And btw why can't they just live in their country undecided

Why can't Nigerians just live in their country? Trump didn't ban any countries whose terrorists have impacted the US. Do your research. He's playing chess while the gullible are playing checkers.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
GossipHeart:

What drugs are you on ?? Stupidity pills ??

Do you know there are 40 million Muslims living in the USA ??

They can still carry out an attack if they want

And the FBI is monitoring them as best as possible.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Quinn22:
But the ban is temporary na, it's not permanent undecided

It powerful because it sets a legal precedence.
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
abbey621:
As a Muslim I believe so much in what Trump is trying to do even though he does not fully grasp how to go about without offending Muslims. The Islamic world is infected right now by radicals and unless we realize that there's a huge problem, nothing would ever get solved. The USA must also accept blame for the chaos happening in the world right now hence the reason Trump is trying to stop the USA from policing the world. The USA has enough problem of its own, why continue to topple governments, spread homosexuality and control other nation's resources? Trump has a lot of shortcomings and he is of course a blabbermouth but when we truly look at him with objectivity, we quickly realize he is fighting for the USA and that is why he was voted in.....God bless Nigeria, God bless these United States of America and God bless Biafra....Who remain grin grin grin

And I'm happy to have my tax dollars being used to support good American family values including same sex relationships.

1 Like

Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by rolams(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Which one be my own abeg! Anyway see this

When you kiss a girl from another nationality, do it well because you represent the whole country. Robert Mugabe.

We don't mind having sanctions banning us from Europe. We are not Europeans. Robert Mugabe.

Therefore, we don't mind having sanctions banning us from America. We are not Americans. Trump take your America while we take our Nigeria!
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by belindar: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Old news, it's already on CNN , SKY News. Maybe u don't have Tv or dstv
Re: US Supreme Court Allows Parts Of Travel Ban To Take Effect by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

And I'm happy to have my tax dollars being used to support good American family values including same sex relationships.
come back to Nigeria where homosexuality is a crime. Remember to use your tax naira to support good causes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 PDP Members Die In Road Accident In Benue / How The Economic Recession Is Affecting Travel In Nigeria / NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.