Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,737 members, 7,802,218 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (65832 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Praktikals(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

God exposed them so u can run. Use your head.
He will even bang his daughters
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by obontami: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like obontami grin fucktoto! Can imagine how you look am that daygrin

Look atew! grin
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by madgoat(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.

You are very very silly. What nonsense? What do u stand to gain if he confesses to the world and gets humiliated? Just leave him if u want to..afterall its not by force he marries you. You will soon be humiliated too. Nonsense
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by madgoat(m): 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Buhari causing problems in people's relationship since May 29 2015.
Lemme come and be going before zombies like Monday5 and Co. Come for my head

Mumu
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Theblackstalln: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, welcome my monitoring spirit
Don't Mention wink

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Jazzlite: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Maybe it's not his niece

Ppl use those words but not biologically related
If you happen to be my cuz.... You can't escape it...
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by ebakhaiyhe(m): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
If he can sleep with his niece then, he can sleep with your sister, your daughter or even your best friend.
The devil is always there to be blame
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by omomummy13: 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:
Fellow nairalanders. am new on this platform. I am dating a guy whose love for me has successfully built up my confidence in him.ò we have been dating for over a year and just recently he proposed to me which I accepted because I never expected his marriage proposal to come so soon.

Fast forward, last weekend I came to visit him. on entering his sitting room I met a young lady in her late 30s. my guy introduced her to me as his niece which she as well confirmed. just early this morning at about 1am I woke up to ease myself only to discover that that my guy was not in bed with me. I tiptoed to the guest room door and I head voices. my guy's so called niece was moaning heavily. i tried opening the door, it opened, low and behold my man was aggressively banging this girl with reckless abandon. he did not stop until he ejaculated that was when they both realised there was a third party watching them. my man has been pleading telling me it's was the devil who pushed him.

I discovered that the lady is actually his niece. right now I don't want to continue with him anymore. few hours ago his parent called and begged me not to leave their son. I asked if their son told them what he did? they said he did not. but as things stands now am pulling out of the relationship until he confesses to the world what he did and why he did it.

Oh you also did? watched same movie (just this scene o) on Iroko tv last night!!!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by rill: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
The guy sef nah pure mumu. why would he risk banging the gal at such a time u around in the house. who does that
or did he give u some sleeping pills, that gave so much confidence to carry out the act. them no even come lock door the story sef abeg dump his dumb ass!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Funky123(f): 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

Run from the relationship as far as u can,for him to be sleeping with someone he called niece...my dear ur female children are not safe when u re nt around ooo
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by RealHaute: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
Maybe it's not his niece

Ppl use those words but not biologically related

So if she's not his niece, then problem solved? You need koboko. angry
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by pennywys(m): 4:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

Op if you ask me I will tell you to go ahead with him, most times things do happened, but that doesn't mean things and situations don't change.
I don't know how you gonna rate me but I must confess to you before I met my wife I was seriously in Love and date with my cousin for years, we had sex till the day my then fiance caught us and I confess to her, though she wanted to leave but I couldn't let her work away so I pleaded. I advise you not force him to confess before his parents nor his family before you go ahead with him cos in the future the same family and others may use it as subject to embarrass you. In my own case my fiance and now my wife didn't take it to social media seek advice from the society, nor friends, but we kept it secret between the three of us till date. And I swear to her not to commit such a sin again and I kept my promise, nd never cheat on her.

I must agree with your man that's a devil's work, yea it could be against you to loss a better man or against him to loss a perfect woman just I was to lose I perfect woman. All you need is prayers, forgive him don't mind what the internet tyrant said. Mind you, your life is your business and your happiness is your concern. Don't mind those advising you to leave, well I wont say they are wrong but I urge you to be be careful. Most of them are having relationship issues most don't even have a boyfriend but they will advise you to quit your relationship,

You may say bird of the same feathers or called me names and that I don't care neither am I saying this cos I was once guilty of the same sin your man committed but I advise you as my heart chooses. Forgive him and pray for him, times and moments do change and so does situation too and negative things do change positively. I know moments like this do create bad memories but that can only happen if you have mental pictures of it.

Move on sister and forgive him and try not to remember
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by boninho: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
Op....never ignore warning signals

Btw...he said the devil pushed him. How sure are you the devil that pushed him has left him?

The will of God is the process not the person

It is better to be single hoping to be married than to be married praying to be single

I repeat NEVER ignore warning signals
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by DianaJ(f): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Run run run his bad news cry cry
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
betrayal
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Prinztong(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Show me that Motherf**ker

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Bamidele539: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
lolita1020:
what the Bleep

some men sha they can chuck anywhere
and some women can open up anywhere...

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by slivertongue: 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
God save this generation from self destruction
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by yaki84: 4:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:
My sister.

Run for ur dear life.

If he sleeps with his niece, sleeping with your sister and your family members or house maid would be nothing.

God exposed them so u can run. Use your head.

*Please remove the condition. whether he confesses or not, he is not good for you. That his Parent are even begging you not to leave their son shows the Son is a LIABILITY for you in the future.

Runnnn
r u telling her not to vote for buhari again?

Bobo she must vote o, dat bobo represent her buhari, n she must not runaway from him.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by sammie90: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is indeed worrisome. Now it is worrisome because you're sleeping besides Ur fiance on thesame bed and instead of him to bang u with reckless abandon he sneaked out on you to bang his niece with reckless abandon. OP abeg did u deny him sex? Lol
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by dsavant(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
just imagine what will happen to your mum during omugwo visit
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=57910954]
I wonder ooh... The Op should use common sense to know that the said niece is not a biological one unless the fiance is in his late forties or early fifties.
Or maybe the so-called niece was born when his sibling was a teenager.

It's very obvious this Op Is a blatant Liar who Is Just looking for cheap Attention Smhh for You. NanxiXXxx!!!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Oyindidi(f): 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
obontami:

Look atew! grin
Yeye pikin, ashawoboy 1 of nairaland grintongue
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abandoning his fiancee's puna to go bang his niece's with reckless abandon! If you make the mistake of marrying him, OYO is your case. Even your pet animals won't be spared.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=rill post=57924384]The guy sef nah pure mumu. why would he risk banging the gal at such a time u around in the house. who does that
or did he give u some sleeping pills, that gave so much confidence to carry out the act. them no even come lock door the story sef abeg dump his dumb ass!

Apply an engine oil to your medula so You can discover the Op Is telling stupid Lies!!!
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by crunchyg: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

How old is ur guy that his niece will be in her late thirties. Well this ur story look fake thou
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by GreatManBee: 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Run for your dear life and never look back.
Much more accept Jesus and forsake your sins. He will give you eternal life.
@ sweetangel04
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

And let me guess he has not banged u that much since you have been with him
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Lizy100: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
tete7000:
You slept with him when he is yet married to you, yet you still expect faithfulness from him. Both of you have been deceiving yourselves all this while. My advice be faithful to God, avoid pre marital sex, stay from any man who doesn't share that idea, only then can you find happiness you seek.

Hi Tete. Can we chat?
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by obowunmi(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
sweetangel04:

***funny story*** grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked

Don't not marry him. I bet you that is NOT his niece.
Re: I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:
Are you really sure she is his niece ?

If so you need to run as fast as possible, if he can sleep with his niece then he can sleep with your sister or even worse he could molest your own children .
Haha...!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor And A Nurse / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.