Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) (38424 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) / Bobrisky Flies First Class To The UK To Meet His Fans (Pics) / Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by zoba88: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BV3zG8MnwUr/

Bread seller turned model Olajumoke who launched OlajumokeSauce some days back knelt down and thanked everybody for their supports so far.She wrote...

'I love to give thanks on my knees. I owe it all to God.
The English may come, but Yoruba is my first love.
Thanks to everyone that has supported me. I love you all sooo much
OlajumokeSauce the vlog drops today at 4pm on YouTube.
Don't miss it
Thanks to qtabyevents & cruisenchillz'.

Such a humble lady!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jnRYGS6REg

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/olajumoke-kneels-down-to-thank-her-fans.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by zoba88: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Homeboiy: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Na she know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by CplusJason: 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Now, let us join hands together to fry hollandia custard for this remarkable news!!!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Apexcutie(f): 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
On her own oooo

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by auntysimbiat(f): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
NICE OF HER

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Pamelayoung: 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Where is the video?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by josephine123: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2017
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jnRYGS6REg

cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:23am On Jun 28, 2017
the cloth shez wearing be like wonder woman optional Costume, abi am i high on weed dis morning ??

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by ipobarecriminals: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2017
sad small time we go see her whole thing outside.Her handler don dey teach her how to rub/lift up that falling bridge. *I nor see anything ooo*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Funkybabee(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2017
front Page things lalasticala come and see ur friend

psswd:snake,olajumoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by praizephoto(m): 8:58am On Jun 28, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Quinn22(f): 12:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Do you know I thought she was praising God for a moment sad

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by dessz(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
am tired of nairaland wtf should we do with this post
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Ericaikince(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
A villager will also act as one even though he or she is dressed in Gucci and Prada gringringrin
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Dongreat(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
It looks like humility but she just didn't something below par. You don't act like this to your fans for their love. I hope she was told by other celebrities not to act as such again.
Too much respect to mortal and you actually lose your self worth.

And to that guy that said her clothing look like Wonder Woman, I actually looked closely and I noticed what she needed afterwards was a sword and shield.

And to that fraud bet naija agent, trolling every page, nah trailer go fall on you last last. Thunder strike any doctor way try resuscitate you and tsunami consume who ever go attend your burial. Idiot.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by kess64: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Life don change forever

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Amosjaj(m): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
H
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Mykel4God(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:
the cloth shez wearing be like wonder woman optional Costume, abi am i high on weed dis morning ??

Ah grin : grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by GossipGirl1(f): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yawns,, I'm feeling sleepy NL is boring me...
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Deadshot(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
You are welcome girl..big ups

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Neddstark: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
She still has the looks of the average female yoruba local champion
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by oshe11: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
After lying to dem that U r a bread seller n na mistake U tk enter the photo u gt mind dey kneel down to thank dem for MUMUishLY believing ur lies
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
no reasonable topics, mods dishing out garbage from time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by idris4eva(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Scam

I know kuku believed your story before before

Everything stage
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by TenPassfour(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
That is what I called wisdom.......,go girl and do your thing. All glory be to God Almighty.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by kullozone(m): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
She's doing well for herself, considering her former condition....Thunder fire all the bad belle people.

That's all!

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
dessz:
am tired of nairaland wtf should we do with this post
kill yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
kiddoiLL:

Are you don critisizing her?
She's better than your broke ass

7 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by bsideboii(m): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
A grateful person always receives more.She is going places.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video) by dessz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
last35:
kill yourself
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gifty Powers Shares Picture Of Her Husband / Yul Edochie and Judy Austin Engage In Heated Argument (Video) / [photos] See Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe, Genevieve And Others At The AMVCA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.