Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos (36588 Views)

Okpanam Killings: Ohanaeze Moves Against Reprisal Attacks On Igbos In North / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
ggd
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by imabillionaire: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2017
Call me on 09021178615

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by NairalandAsasin(m): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2017
farouk0403:
Fu!cking asshole trying to be political correct, why don't you give the jobless youth some job to do.

stingy little bastard
Yea it's a pity that he can't even give almajiris like u a job to do even when you can do cleaning job for him and his cement factory
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by slivertongue: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2017
Igbos look homeward. Take up the challenge, the future is bright

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by remedick: 10:51am On Jun 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Said what all? He is only protecting his interests, he knows what he is gaining from a united Nigeria and what he stands to loose from a divided Nigeria. Don't be fooled
go and build 20 story building and call me to demolish it and you must not scream. Trust me, I will gladly do it.

Go sleep abeg.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by excel001(m): 10:51am On Jun 28, 2017
farouk0403:

Ignorance is a disease, what you don't understand is an average northerner doesn't want to build house in the east because igbos are intolerant and anything can happen whenever there is mis understanding.

I am not attacking you but correcting you.
And where are they building their houses because am serving in Katsina right now, kaita LGA to be precise and i have my friends scattered all over the north with the same report of scanty buildings(mostly mud) with land mass everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by project55: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

we all know dangote is foolish and also a ritualist
we all know dangote is a sponsor of Boko Haram
we all know dangote is a fanatic Muslim
we all know dangote likes to Bleep doggy
but this isn't why I'm commenting

I'm commenting because I have over a hundred shares and over a thousand likes hahahhaha
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Ofemmanu1: 10:55am On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
Flat-heads re cowards!

Had an opportunity to capitalise on and exit the North like they have always bragged about, only for them to turn it to a debate topic!

Empty barrels!

They don't want there Biafra again grin grin grin when the chips re almost down!

Flat.hads are coward basterrrds.

They rubbished Abokki, trashed Nigeria, cry marginalisation..
Now that their prayers are answered, they're sayin nobody can force Igbos out. "Igbo will stay in th zoo"

Even Apes and goats will outperform Igbos anyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

I'm commenting because I have over a hundred shares and over a thousand likes hahahhaha
Bitch, you make too much noise with just a thousand likes. yeye dey smell

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Dollabiz: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
Ok
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Ogbodoo: 10:57am On Jun 28, 2017
"Joblessness is the reason for this all nonsense."

You nailed it Dangote.

For those still looking for that dream job or simply want to recruit easily, join the world's smartest job network. Find jobs, recruit job seekers, connect to your favourite employers, find business mentors and partners. Sign up now on www.bejite.com. It is free.

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by rafson37(m): 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Makapedia post=57912666]Hhahahha He Knows the Value of Igbo's To His Wealth , If Igbo People Commot for Nigeria (Which will Happen Soon) Dangote will turn to 45th Richest Man in Africa nad 6800th in the whole world ....

Who Go Buy him Cement Again (Average Hausa MAN no dey Build House)

No Attack me (Am just Talking) and ur father will be richest man in Africa Abi? mumu shut fucking mouth.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by donhils: 11:00am On Jun 28, 2017
farouk0403:

Ignorance is a disease, what you don't understand is an average northerner doesn't want to build house in the east because igbos are intolerant and anything can happen whenever there is mis understanding.

I am not attacking you but correcting you.
Igbo people are intolerant? I bet you have no idea of what you're saying. Of all the tribes in Nigeria, Igbos are the most tolerant of them all. Get your arguments right.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Josh44s(m): 11:03am On Jun 28, 2017
ifyain:

Please have you gotten job for them? Let us not dismiss a serious problems with simplistic answers.

Yes I have jobs for them
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by malware: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Makapedia:
Hhahahha He Knows the Value of Igbo's To His Wealth , If Igbo People Commot for Nigeria (Which will Happen Soon) Dangote will turn to 45th Richest Man in Africa nad 6800th in the whole world ....

No Attack me (Am just Talking)

I am a Hausa man but I will tell you that Yoruba people made Dangote. He has no business interest in the East and he would never risk taking any of his investments up there. The little Cement Depot he tried to build in Onitsha was destroyed by the locals there. This gives him more reason not to invest in the God-forsaken region.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by khalids: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Said what all? He is only protecting his interests, he knows what he is gaining from a united Nigeria and what he stands to loose from a divided Nigeria. Don't be fooled

Yes what you said is true....but what Dangote also said is the fact......The government need to stop the almajari system in the North and get those guys educated, so that they can begin to reason properly...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by AntiWailer: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

So if Nigeria divide, you will be richer than him ?

He has plants in Tanzania and other African countries.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by malware: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Makapedia:

What do they build then

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by darqly(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Makapedia:
Hhahahha He Knows the Value of Igbo's To His Wealth , If Igbo People Commot for Nigeria (Which will Happen Soon) Dangote will turn to 45th Richest Man in Africa nad 6800th in the whole world ....

You're feeling smug for the wrong reasons. So when Igbo people finally pull out, those that were reselling Dangcem will automatically start packaging clay to sell from biafra abi? His argument is a double edged sword- the recent outbursts from arewa and the annual biafra agitation stem from those who are jobless and idle. I can understand the need for self determination, but the biafra cause has not been well thought out and is clearly a political agenda.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by braine(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Exactly. We all have a lot to gain united. And only the wise sees this.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by FriendNG: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
MDsambo:
Why won't they be jobless when you are only recruting southerners?

Qale mashir macin. Mumbawa yarabawa shi. Meyayiwa kano? Nothing. I repeat nothing. What has he invest here.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by SweetJoystick(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2017
AntiWailer:

So if Nigeria divide, you will be richer than him ?

He has plants in Tanzania and other African countries.
Smh did I mention anything about wealth? I only said he is protecting his interest which is the obvious truth.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by slnigeria: 11:14am On Jun 28, 2017
Don't mind them, kids every where in NL talking rubbish.

there are a lot of Nigerians outside this country even in Togo doing well in business, have you heard of them loosing anything because it's not their country?
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by eastsidechillz: 11:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Benekruku:
Flat-heads re cowards!

Had an opportunity to capitalise on and exit the North like they have always bragged about, only for them to turn it to a debate topic!

Empty barrels!

They don't want there Biafra again grin grin grin when the chips re almost down!

So Igbo packs his loads and return to the east and what happens?

Is that referendum or what?

Aboki do d right thing.

I am glad you wrote to the President on referendum.

Keep the effort while we re doing mine, who knows the next We may be celebrating independence on the same day.

If only exiting the North will automatically give us BIAFRA Believe me, by Nw all your enclaves would've been deserted.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by SweetJoystick(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2017
Khalids agreed. You know humans generally are not selfless, it's always about the individual in question first before others. Basically everyone will protect him/herself first before talking of others. Taking into consideration Dangote who has businesses scattered over the country. Surely, he will seek to protect his investments first. I am not disputing the obvious fact which he spoke.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Bimpe29: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

Whatever, he said the pure truth. Dangote Group is a legal entity, whether Nigeria is united or divided, his interests will be well protected as in the likes of MTN, DStv etc.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by SweetJoystick(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Bimpe29:

Whatever, he said the pure truth. Dangote Group is a legal entity, whether Nigeria is united or divided, his interests will be well protected as in the likes of MTN, DStv etc.
Lol well protected indeed. There will be new laws in the land, agreements will have to be re-entered or agreed. It doesn't mean he will loose any of his investments. Some of the new conditions will be favourable, some will not be
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Emmenyk(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
e pain am grin grin grin

na your brother o shocked shocked shocked

farouk0403:
Fu!cking asshole trying to be political correct, why don't you give the jobless youth some job to do.

stingy little bastard
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by ioreth69(f): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Evaberry:

ATTENTION SEEKER grin
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by indoorscholar(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:

What's so wrong with a united Nigeria? War is bad for business period.
Re: Dangote Reacts To Quit Notice On Igbos by Virtualaccounts: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2017
We are live!!! cheesy

Wawuu!!! cheesy

Bespoke accounting services for your small business, start up and project, at very affordable rates.

- Bookkeeping
- Accounting
- Tax Compliance
- Other regulatory compliance

Join the virtual movement and enjoy top notch outsourcing solutions. No business is too small for us, we gat it covered.

- Professionalism
- Ingenuity
- Value for money

visit www.virtualaccountant.ng now

Have a great day!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits / Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari / List Of Ministers And Portfolios (Unofficial From Tribune Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.