Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,397 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:46 PM

Fear Allaah O Muslims! On Social Media. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fear Allaah O Muslims! On Social Media. (503 Views)

Why Can't We See Allaah In This Life? / Why Do Muslims On This Site Need A Safe Space? / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Allaah O Muslims! On Social Media. by AbuUbayy1(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2017
It is just one day! We have been destined for it!
It is just one day that you will be informed about the death of the owner of this writeup.
Then you will say: Oh! But we spoke together not quite long! Oh! But he still uploaded a writeup yesterday! Oh! But he visited me some days ago! Oh! But this and that!
Then the last thing is what my write-ups will be doing for the generality here on Facebook and outside this platform after my demise.
Please assist me by sharing my posts that are in conformity with the sharee'a with other people.
Perhaps, one post might just be a consideration for my entrance into Paradise.
Do not also forget to assist me to abandon every post that antagonizes the sharee'a.
Perhaps, one single wrong post here might just be a set back from entering into Paradise.
Indeed the day of reckoning ticks as the seconds of the clock!
Can't you hear it
Faarooq Aleem Al-Egbaawiy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Allaah O Muslims! On Social Media. by Demmzy15(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
AbuUbayy1:
It is just one day! We have been destined for it!
It is just one day that you will be informed about the death of the owner of this writeup.
Then you will say: Oh! But we spoke together not quite long! Oh! But he still uploaded a writeup yesterday! Oh! But he visited me some days ago! Oh! But this and that!
Then the last thing is what my write-ups will be doing for the generality here on Facebook and outside this platform after my demise.
Please assist me by sharing my posts that are in conformity with the sharee'a with other people.
Perhaps, one post might just be a consideration for my entrance into Paradise.
Do not also forget to assist me to abandon every post that antagonizes the sharee'a.
Perhaps, one single wrong post here might just be a set back from entering into Paradise.
Indeed the day of reckoning ticks as the seconds of the clock!
Can't you hear it
Faarooq Aleem Al-Egbaawiy
As Salam Alaikum, please check your mail!
Re: Fear Allaah O Muslims! On Social Media. by AbuUbayy1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Demmzy15:
As Salam Alaikum, please check your mail!
Waalaykumussalaam-WarahmatuLlaah-Wabarakatuh, Checked and replied.

(1) (Reply)

Eid-l-kabir, 22nd Of Aug, 2017 Is The Last Day For The Cutting Of Hair & Nails. / Tragic Sallah, As Man Slaughters Two And Injures Many In Kaduna / Words From Our Scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.