Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) (48633 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Vindyk(m): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
RisingSun1:
Ride on Umuchineke
Ise! Nwachineke

1 Like

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
remedick:
that is the plain truth. Biafra may not happen BUT restructured Nigeria is definitely certain with way things are going.
does the Biafran struggle corelate with Restructuring of Nigeria with Fiscal Federalism?

If so IPOB might get a new fan

1 Like

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
All hail Biafra. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
LOL, these crazy people sha!!!
Instead of them to face their governors.
Adding another layer of national government filled with large-stomached buffoons like Rochas is not the way forward, it would lead to even more poverty and a beleaguered people.
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

Nnukwu ezikwo ka ikwuru nwanne. Chukwu gozie gi.

Mumu boy
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Only the poor, jobless and hungry people are in support of biafra. Their big men don't want it,ask ekweremadu and okorocha

JUST AS YORUBAS DONT RESPECT FAYOSE, WE IGBOS DON'T REGARD OKOROCHA. SO PLZ STOP CALLING ROCHAS A BIG MAN OR LEADER. COS UR INDIRECTLY INSULTING D IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by kernel505: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
honourhim:

Its the Nigeria government that gave ipob touts popularity. They should have ignored the fools. They dont listen to the voice reason. They are just mumu for Nnamdi Kanu.

You non igbos should just treat them as miscreants. Stop giving them a large image as if they represent igbos. This are things that makes feel important.
They are not representing Igbo.

They receive more attention that any other group or person in Nigeria, check the number of threads discussing them. They aren't truly a voice.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by EnuguDadImoMom: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
gokuu:

Mumu boy
What's the meaning of mumu? It sounds like your surname... it must be your middle name.
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

You too omo ale embarassed

I thought you said you are Igbo?
was born nd brot up in lag u scumbag
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
HRich:

You're not an Igbo boy, go and seat down.

You were only told that the boy who impregnated the woman that gave birth to you is an Igbo boy.

so garrahere
e pain am
bicos am not supporting biafra
Onye ara
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=janykute post=57921644][/quote]

If you don't behave I will feed you & your ilks to this Mazi below.

That's the real MAZI! grin

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=Diebyfire05 post=57923440][/quote]
U think i will be deceived like Nnamdi cownu av deceived u pple
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Notasyouthink:
Who are the "we" you mentioned?? That is exactly my point no Igbo person will choose nigeria after seeing what the nigerian state really holds we Igbos.
It's because we don't partake in politics
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

What's the meaning of mumu? It sounds like your surname... it must be your middle name.

Mumu boy
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by EnuguDadImoMom: 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
gokuu:

Mumu boy
Abooki nunu
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

was born nd brot up in lag u scumbag

I don't mean to insult you but I think your mother is a prostitute
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

Abooki nunu

All these IPOB charlatans roaming the streets, the biafra dream is snowflake; it will NEVER happen.

Instead of making your lives harder than it already is, join hands and let us make NIGERIA great.

I know poverty is sweeping your life away, but will you be any better with the MUMU BOY NNAMDI KANU? He does not even have a blueprint and has relocated his own immediate family of the UK.

Stay there and be doing mumu mumu

Mumu boy
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Classic ipob charlatan, and mumu boy.
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Victornezzar: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

oh yeah d highest person in ur family can't even compete with my last born
Anu kpama
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
tscara:

Thank God other Igbos are speaking out. I'm Igbo and I don't support
Ipob or Biafra. FG should curb this menace in time.

Menace 2 Society. grin
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by peter0071(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
ONE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by EnuguDadImoMom: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
gokuu:

All these IPOB charlatans roaming the streets, the biafra dream is snowflake; it will NEVER happen.

Instead of making your lives harder than it already is, join hands and let us make NIGERIA great.

I know poverty is sweeping your life away, but will you be any better with the MUMU BOY NNAMDI KANU? He does not even have a blueprint and has relocated his own immediate family of the UK.

Stay there and be doing mumu mumu

Mumu boy
Aboo00ki nunu, I'm far right and better than you. I love Biafra, go and die.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Innocent112(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Only the poor, jobless and hungry people are in support of biafra. Their big men don't want it,ask ekweremadu and okorocha

You should have mentioned a business man instead of all these politicians that you are mentioning there names tell me an igbo business man that is not in support of Biafra and i will agree with you apart from that any other thing you are talking is bubuyaya
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:

Aboo00ki nunu, I'm far right and better than you. I love Biafra, go and die.

Hahaha...see your life, MUMU BOY

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Innocent112:

You should have mentioned a business man instead of all these politicians that you are mentioning there names tell me an igbo business man that is not in support of Biafra and i will agree with you apart from that any other thing you are talking is bubuyaya

We do not know their position on the biafra nonsense, however, we can extrapolate from where they locate their primary business resources and infrastructure. Honey, I can tell you for a fact that it is not in the east.

mumu boy
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
mr man hope dis ur post ain't directed at me am an igbo boy but I won't be deceived by Biafra d way out is restructuring

We know the igbos.

We also know the Yoroigbos.
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

oh yeah d highest person in ur family can't even compete with my last born
Anu kpama

You are trying so hard to prove what you are not

It not Anu kpama but Anu mkpama
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by EnuguDadImoMom: 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
gokuu:

Hahaha...see your life, MUMU BOY
My life is far better that yours. onukw5

Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

We know the igbos.

Have you heard about DIVERSITY, and the innovation that comes with it.

Keep your dirty nationalism to your self.
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
gokuu:

Classic ipob charlatan, and mumu boy.

Who is this useless one?

Go and hide in shame
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by gokuu(m): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Who is this useless one?

Go and hide in shame
Iranu abasha...
Iranu abasha...
Iranu abasha...
Iranu abasha...
Re: Biafra Supporters Storm Nnamdi Kanu's Residence In Umuahia (Photos) by Victornezzar: 6:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
PrecisionFx:

We know the igbos.

ehn.....Bro let me tell u sumtin
y i don't fancy dis is because my fada is an igbo man whyl my mom is a yoruba woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Maryam Umar: Corper Rots In Boko Haram Custody / Tinubu's Supporters "Hail" Him As He Walks Through The Airport (Video) / Disbanded SARS ‘Returns’ To Lagos Roads - Resident Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.